Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo (33381 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by itspzpics(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Popular Nurtw chieftain Mc Oluomo was was stabbed recently at a political rally show off his pretty mother in new adorable photos he shared recently.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mc-oluomo-shown-off-his-pretty-mother-in-new-adorable-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by itspzpics(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
See More photos of Mc oluomo and his beautiful mother here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2019
He don die?

R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
He don die?

R.I.P
y which ur follow man dead

5 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by otipoju(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2019
No mother can be truly proud of a murderous son but.
But as dem no get choice because na she born am.

I may be wrong but thats the look i see on her face.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Iphone5: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
y which ur follow man dead

Oga, next time : type in your native language undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Takeit2017(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2019
ALSO SEE( DNT MISS ) grin grin grin

Two Kids Caught Having Sex In a Party shocked shocked shocked

http://www..ng/talk-zone/omg-two-kids-caught-s3x-party-photo
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Sweetcollins: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Good
When the wring people trend, a true example of KAKISTOMOBOCRACY GOVERNMENT
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by YoungLionken(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Rubbish!

So she's been the one cooking those weak voodoo, that's make you feel invisible. That stabbing is just a warning...

You're supposed to mourn your mum, and not the other way around!

APCheats and touts!!

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Johnbosco77(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Mc olumo rock...I hail U and mummy...
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XTHRONE(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Enjoy man, na so the country be.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Hoodbilonia: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
since the stab
he has been using polo shirrs..oleh tele alfa garments and headphone to cover the stab mark and wound on his neck

6 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by DBossNG(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by BoverLY: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Iphone5 post=74879348]

Oga, next time : type in your native language

U won't still be able to understand it oga. Understand dis one first.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Emekadollars(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Wawu

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by StellarThesis: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2019
please ASUU should call off this strike so that people can learn simple grammatic structure especially the OP
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by techking: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Cool
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by jtjohn(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Iphone5:

lolzzzz...

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by NOPET: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
sorry to say this, all pictures posted here concerning mc oluomo are all lies , this man is still on 50/50 chance of surviving, this is done to make people believe that the guy would take active part in this coming election... is not possible... soon you will hear the truth. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Ok

Any problem with dat?
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by KAYboi3480: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
He don die?

R.I.P
bro nah you talk am o
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by BillGoldberg: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Mother of An Animalistic Beast

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
He don die?

R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by goodlifehyd(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Iphone5:

Mr lecturer without any bicycle to show for it I Don hear you
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Burgerlomo: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by tabithababy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
NOPET:
sorry to say this, all pictures posted here concerning mc oluomo are all lies , this man is still on 50/50 chance of surviving, this is done to make people believe that the guy would take active part in this coming election... is not possible... soon you will hear the truth. Thank you

shocked
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
SO THE IDIOT STILL HAVE MOTHER ALIVE, WHILE YOU PUT OTHER MOTHER INTO TEARS BY KILLING THERE CHILDREN.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by gr8child(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Gangsterism is gradually going mainstream.
Re: Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo by gaby(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Is this not the same guy Funke Akindele once got married to and later divorced?

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I'm sure her ex was an agbero too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Olufunmi Olatunji Is Dead! Chairman, Eti-Osa East LG Dies / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.