Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks (33374 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Ebullience(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who said he does not have the stamina to run for a second term can find something else to say, now that he has gone around the country to seek votes.

Many of Buhari’s critics and some of his supporters had called on the president not to run for a second term, following his health challenges.

In 2017, the president was away from Nigeria for a medical leave in the United Kingdom, which lasted over 100 days. Before the long trip, Buhari had initially gone on a medical vacation that lasted 57 days.

Upon his return to Nigeria, Buhari spent at least 50 days away from the public eye, after confirming that he had a blood transfusion, and had never been this sick in his life.

A security source told TheCable at the time that his disappearance from office due to rat infestation of his presidential office was a decoy to keep him under medical care.

The president has since recovered and resumed his duties as the commander in chief of the armed forces and the leader of the nation.

In a brief interview with CNN, Buhari suggested that he has shown his detractors that he has the stamina to run Nigeria for a second democratic term.

When asked about those who say he does not have the stamina to go round all the states for the campaign, Buhari said: “Well, I have done it, so they can give you another answer”.

Buhari visited every geopolitical zone in Nigeria in the build-up to the February 16 election, kicking off his campaign in enemy territory of Akwa Ibom, and ending the same in his home state of Katsina.

https://www.thecable.ng/those-who-say-i-dont-have-stamina-can-say-something-else-now-buhari-speaks-after-nationwide-campaign/amp

33 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by KanwuliaExtra: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Only stamina?
You don’t have ANY MEMORY CARD! cheesy

473 Likes 29 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Vote Atiku Obi for real growth, for private sector driven economy. Where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.
You don't finish doing next level here and go to cry on the romance section about your inability to marry.
The choice u made in the politics section can affect your post in the romance section for the next 4 years.

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by TIGRITIS: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well, the ill-fated short-tailed animals have been saying something else. They say you are jubrin from sudan while coming up with stories from their anus discrediting atiku's country even though both theories come from their unfailing god.

Last time I checked, atiku has not removed his trousers to prove their god wrong.

But in any case, your victory is as sure as the setting of the sun on Saturday.

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nbote(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
If it was only stamina d outcry wouldn't have been dis much.. Apart from stamina, he has also lost touch with reality and has clearly lost d use of some some of his faculties

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by ekiyorA(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Now is that you are demented. But regardless of that those who wil vote him will still do

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by khingTony(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin

Back to Daura is sure
And it will kick off Tomorrow

PDP is the way

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by iluvdonjazzy: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
abi o
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Indispensable85(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari has more stamina than Atiku.
Atiku couldn't make it to Abuja and Ogun for flimsy excuses.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by TheAngry1: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
They said he'd die, he disappointed them. They said he was frail, he campaigned in 35 states, more states than his younger opponents. They claim he is nepotic, but he gave choice appointments to a region that gave him ONLY a total of 196000 votes. They claim he is divisive, yet he is completing projects in regions that openly hate him. They've said he'll lose to his opponents, he'll shame them tomorrow.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Osheeeeyyyyy Baba de Baba.

Your Government sure die for guys and CORRECT babes

Twaile Baba.

Carry us dey go a better Nigeria....

Two hands in the air for BABA of every Baba!

Too much 6 packs and 8 years!

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by rentAcock(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just like polls showed that Hilary Clinton would win the US elections but Trump ended up winning, so will President Buhari win tomorrow by a land slide. Congratulations President Buhari 4 more years of prosperity and integrity.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Not those who said.. Aisha who said!
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by senatepresido: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Even Aisha knows you gat no stamina in the other room undecided

At least Nigerians helped Buhari in restoring his health from our national money but look out how this man has paid us back

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by ClearFlair: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes. Buhari is fit as a fiddle. God will continue to disgrace PDP in all their doings. You cannot impoverish a whole nation and expect to go scot-free. Their bitterness has just begun. They will curse the day they decided to be thieves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by utenwuson: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Let them wail....

6 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Menusvan: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku is goal

7 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by yjgm(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
He went round the whole states of the country including the FCT. He's more than capable. PMB all the way

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by daddytime(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Old soja never die...

Baba is this election's " Olegunnar Soja" lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by sakaguchi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
In medicine, there is something called Dyspnea on exertion. After walking a little, the patient has shortness of breath and find it difficult to breathe. This is same with Buhari, he spends all the money at his disposal to get himself fit for campaigns and then spend the 4 years in office having shortness of breath, unable to do anything. What you need sir is rest. By tomorrow, I will join millions of Nigeria who love you to vote for Buhari so you can rest. You need to rest sir. Apart from exertional dyspnea, you have senile dementia. We don't deserve this as a country and you don't deserve the stress too. Rest Baba.Rest.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by MartinCorridon: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin

Please keep piglets from Sniper this weekend cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by faithfull18(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
I hope if he is elected, he won't spend the first few months trying to get back energy expended, just saying.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
coming from A certified and a verified demented clown. my PVC will unseat you definitely!

3 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Kingspin(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Give Baba another interview
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Koolking(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Of course, for a President who went round the 37 states including Abuja to campaign. He is as fit as a fitter.

Those who claimed health by their physical look gasped for air in the 10th states of their campaign.

#NextLevel will be very interesting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Wonderlabius: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina?
You don’t have ANY MEMORY CARD! cheesy
..thank God that stamina is there now. Memory card on the way.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by kayodekb: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina? You don’t have ANY MEMORY CARD! cheesy

AND YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN

3 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by ClearFlair: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Menusvan:
Atiku is a curse

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) / Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.