Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations (15361 Views)

Nigeria Leads In African Start-up Funding With $94.9m / Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals / FCMB Produces More Millionaires In First Draws Of ‘millionaire Promo Season 5' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by aishapmbtoto: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Propaganda story planted for the zombies

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
c
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by calberian: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Okay na
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by bettercreature(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Kira290(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Money from rituals, drugs, corruption,inflated government contracts etc undecided undecided money wey dey this country is 99% dirty undecided
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by OwenDesired(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
This is a sign...for me
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Kenyanstar: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Did you also remember to tell us that we also lead in the number of growing poor in the world? Dont also forget that we have the highest number of shrinking middle class.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by bettercreature(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Propaganda story planted for the zombies
Go and find a job! Lot of Nigerians are stankily rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by eslason(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Showing us such statistics is annoying... Ritualist, yahoo boyz, snakes and Monkees join follow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by shachris02: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This is what President Buhari has done within the limited resources available after it was massively looted during the previous administration.

Again, they're planning to continue atikulooting.

I will enrich my friends (Atiku cabal) syndrome instead of enriching Nigerians.

shut up. Buhari did not do anything instead he took us backwards. Take Dangote for instance. Do you know how much he's lost under Buhari? Same is the story across the business community.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by SEONaijaExpert: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
theoldpretender:

It's all very well, but so long as our economy is hooked to oil, wealth ain't sustainable
I perfectly agree.
More reason I see a clearer option in the diversification programme of the President.

Reliance on oil can't take us anywhere. I believe once the agricultural sector is enhanced alongside the manufacturing sector, Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by RTSC: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This is what President Buhari has done within the limited resources available after it was massively looted during the previous administration.

Is it the 10,000 naira trader moni or N -power both created by buhari that has the capacity to create millionaires.?

Give the credit to the Nigerian people for their doggedness.
Buhari did nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Otakom87(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerians dey hustle wella. With conducive business environment I know we can triple that figure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Chidex50(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Someone's brain dey pain am.How long Will it take you to understand that his friends are lovers of good things:Unity,Economic growth,Creation of jobs,Restructured entity etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Kenyanstar:
Did you also remember to tell us that we also lead in the number of growing poor in the world? Dont also forget that we have the highest number of shrinking middle class.

that's true

But are you Kenyan?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
You mean yahoo boys?

Is it not under this present economy, Dangote lost $15 billion of his networth?

I don't understand these statistics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by sonature1: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Keep quiet
Most rich guys these days are Yahoo guys
Yahoo-Yahoo has drastically reduced crime in Nigeria, making thousands of millennials stinking rich
Buhari is an oldie who is not even smart enough to admin a Whatsapp group

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by SEONaijaExpert: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
shachris02:

shut up. Buhari did not do anything instead he took us backwards. Take Dangote for instance. Do you know how much he's lost under Buhari? Same is the story across the business community.
What do you know?
What do you expect from a country in recession?
Did you read and find out what caused the economic crash?

We had years of plenty in the nation instead of saving and putting structures in place, they were looting. Everything that happened in PDP 16 years was a build up to dangerous times and we should be proud that President Buhari managed the situation well.
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Kira290:
Money from rituals, drugs, corruption,inflated government contracts etc undecided undecided money wey dey this country is 99% dirty undecided

interesting

99% is too high
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by toprealman: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Cheap fake propaganda by the same people. No be only millionaire.... mtchew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by RTSC: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I perfectly agree.
More reason I see a clearer option in the diversification programme of the President.

Reliance on oil can't take us anywhere. I believe once the agricultural sector is enhanced alongside the manufacturing sector, Nigeria will be great again.
This is the not the first government to yap on diversification.
Don't make it sound like a new policy.

Infact the only real attempt at diversification was under akinwunmi adeshina and other Jonathan created programmes like the You win and sure -p programmes, all actively investing realistically on Nigerian entrepreneurs.
Also the BOI industry was actively helping businesses then, but not anymore.

Is it 10,000 naira trader moni that will diversify the economy?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by SEONaijaExpert: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet
Most rich guys these days are Yahoo guys
Yahoo-Yahoo has drastically reduced crime in Nigeria, making thousands of millennials stinking rich
Buhari is an oldie who is not even smart enough to admin a Whatsapp group

You need to have a mind of your own. Not a general mind from commercial quotes.
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by flyca: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Millionaire in naira. Is that one millioniare? undecided

No amount of white-washing will save you online 30k touts!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

What do you know?

We had years of plenty in the nation instead of saving and putting structures in place, they were looting. Everything that happened in PDP 16 years was a build up to dangerous times and we should be proud that President Buhari managed the situation well.

Buhari made things worse

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by shachris02: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

What do you know?

who took us into recession? who slowed our growth?

How can businesses prosper under a recessive economy?

How you are beginning to get a grasp on things.

What you should be asking is, how many millionaires did we have before buhari? how many are we having today.

That's a truer comparison, don't you think, mate?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by IprintMONEY: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

no we did no become millionaires as a result of buhari or atiku. most of the millionaires you saw became millionaires through the internet.think before you type fucker

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by RTSC: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Ugosample:

Buhari made things worse
He probably forgot that Nigeria was growing at the rate of 7.4% just four years ago, and one of the top 3 highest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by ultron12345: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2019
I have always said that Nigeria is the land of opportunities, not America or anywhere else. So many opportunities abound in Nigeria. Or do you think the Chinese, Indians, and Lebanese rushing here on a daily basis are fools. It's a shame our people cannot see what is in their backyard, Abroad this, Abroad that. Mtcheeeeew.

#ProudlyNigerian

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by michoim(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Na sooo...God bless PMB for ever
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by henrixx(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Yahoo effect

And

Other legit internet hustles
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Sponsored article. Awon were

APC and lies are 5 and 6. Brain-dead zombies keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by googlepikins: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Yahoo boys well done o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCMB Group Announces Leadership Changes. / Calabar: Petrol Tanker Loses 33,000 Liters To Explosion [photo] / What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.