Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations (15345 Views)

Nigeria Leads In African Start-up Funding With $94.9m / Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals / FCMB Produces More Millionaires In First Draws Of ‘millionaire Promo Season 5' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by danot1030: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2019
And yet some are saying Buhari brings hardship whereas their generation from generation have been poor
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74876805:
Fine bobo, dat ur shoe for DP still dey alive!?! we like am o!
Oya come take am...
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by stanleeodor(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2019
shachris02:
THank you GEJ. You made Dangote the richest man in Africa.

pls point of correction it was Obasanjo that made Dangote a Billionaire. Not Gej
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by FOBOKO(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2019
No matter how plenty nigerians are,we need a good government.
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by winj: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
danot1030:
And yet some are saying Buhari brings hardship whereas their generation from generation have been poor
I suppose what you want to hear is...Buhari has changed Nigeria to land of milk and honey!

What other way to put it to people who have the mental intelligence of apes!
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by danot1030: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
winj:

I suppose what you want to hear is...Buhari has changed Nigeria to land of milk and honey!

Bros no dolling, instead of seeing what is not working you better take your position, there's enough space for everyone to bang.

Beside the lamentation of poverty have been a long time, it didn't just start with Buhari government and it will not end with Buhari but over the years people have risen from nothing to become millionaires. I don't rant i only rise.
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ekugbeh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Election shocked Me and other progressive Nigerians are already on Next Level.

PMB is winning for sure
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by opebiboy: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Big things popping. By 2050 Nigeria will have the highest number of millionaires in the world.
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by timesup234: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
opebiboy:
Big things popping. By 2050 Nigeria will have the highest number of millionaires in the world.
are you a rapper?
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by naijajobx: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Proof
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by opebiboy: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by opebiboy: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2019
timesup234:
are you a rapper?
are you a learner?
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2019
15400 millionaire in a population of close to 200m is despicable it should be much more
If not for our dead economy
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2019
opebiboy:

which magic does Nigeria want to perform?
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2019
winj:

What other way to put it to people who have the mental intelligence of apes!

no mind am
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by timesup234: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Ugosample:
15400 millionaire in a population of close to 200m is despicable
it should be much more

If not for our dead economy
Laughable. You truly believe each states in Nigeria got less than 500 dollar millionaires? Only in my local government in Delta state i know over 500 persons with a asset/networth of over 350million naira ($1million)
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2019
timesup234:
Laughable. You truly believe each states in Nigeria got less than 500 dollar millionaires? Only in my local government in Delta state i know over 500 persons with a asset/networth of over 350million naira ($1million)

let's assume you are right

500 × 37 = 18500 millionaire

let's add the 15400 that listed

that's roughly 34k

still very poor for a country like Nigeria

Nigeria should have at least a million millionaires
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by opebiboy: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ugosample:

let's assume you are right

500 × 37 = 18500 millionaire

let's add the 15400 that listed

that's roughly 34k

still very poor for a country like Nigeria

Nigeria should have at least a million millionaires
he said his local government. How many local government do you have in Nigeria? I will want to believe anyone with a personal filling station, shopping mall, schools, hotels, transporter, hospitals, fast food eatery, blocks of flat to rent for offices and business..and lands along every major roads in a local government should be a millionaire. The wealth of Nigerians cant be calculated by Forbes, they are living in the dark
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by opebiboy: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ugosample:

which magic does Nigeria want to perform?
the article stated clearly that Nigeria will see an increase of over 16%. I believe the right numbers will start coming out when the real focus starts beaming on us.
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by timesup234: 7:21pm On May 06, 2019
opebiboy:
the article stated clearly that Nigeria will see an increase of over 16%. I believe the right numbers will start coming out when the real focus starts beaming on us.
This should be push back to the front page. Nigerians naturally love complaining even in the midst of plenty. There is more money to be made in Nigeria than anywhere in the world
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by tck2000(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2019
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by timesup234: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
tck2000:
why the dot?
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by tck2000(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2019
timesup234:
why the dot?
Space booked to be read later.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Ugosample(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
tck2000:
Space booked to be read later.
lmao
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by timesup234: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao
No time for lmao..get to work you might be the next dollar millionaires. I believe we are adding 100 people everyday to this list. Nigeria is where all the wealth is not debt trapped America and Canada. Nigeria is the future, America and Canada are the past

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Jacseyi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
timesup234:
No time for lmao..get to work you might be the next dollar millionaires. I believe we are adding 100 people everyday to this list. Nigeria is where all the wealth is not debt trapped America and Canada. Nigeria is the future, America and Canada are the past

Unfortunately, many do not know this. There are many opportunities in Africa just because everything is starting. Few govt regulations, big population, cost of food, accommodation, labour etc are cheap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by opebiboy: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jacseyi:

Unfortunately, many do not know this. There are many opportunities in Africa just because everything is starting. Few govt regulations, big population, cost of food, accommodation, labour etc are cheap
They choose to remain blind. More opportunities in Nigeria than anywhere else in d world
Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by timesup234: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
This post should hit the front page for the second time. Nigerians are ignorant to the wealth around them. If we open our eyes within 10yrs Nigeria will become the richest country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations by Jacseyi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
timesup234:
This post should hit the front page for the second time. Nigerians are ignorant to the wealth around them. If we open our eyes within 10yrs Nigeria will become the richest country in the world.
You are very right, and everyone seems to be guilty from individuals to companies, and State govts. I thank God that Nig has Govs like Seyi Makinde, Akeredolu, Fayemi, Udom, Obaseki and many more who believe in industrialisation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent / Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mum. / Nairabet Why The Delay In Payout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.