Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! (1310 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Shawnnn01: 5:32am On Jan 19, 2019
If I am to choice btw a lifeless Buhari and a shameless lifefull thief like Atiku ?! I think I will stick with Buhari, how the brain of you Igbo is wired to chose a thief that declared he’d sell NNPC to his friends if he becomes president so ingloriously on National TV is beyond redemption.
QuickStandard:

Buhari is a dullard and lifeless. You are even more dull and stupid.

soulpeppersoup:

Any reason why Atiku will not have your vote?
Omololu001 post=74877586:
I will never vote for Atiku, I prefer buhari to atiku.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
If I am to choice btw a lifeless Buhari and a shameless lifefull thief like Atiku ?! I think I will stick with Buhari, how the brain of you Igbo is wired to chose a thief that declared he’d sell NNPC to his friends if he becomes president so ingloriously on National TV is beyond redemption.

You and America confirmed Buhari to be lifeless but America and Nigerian judiciary system have confirm Atiku corrupt free.

So which way now or do you want to die a zombie.

You are a product of lying propaganda.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
fsho:
What ideas is Atiku proposing to better the lives of common citizens and take Nigeria on the path of prosperity. Please highlight them here for all to see.

Atiku promise to create jobs unlike Buhari who destroyed them.

Atiku hasn't been seen running down Nigeria and its citizenry with his wordson unlike Buhari.

Atiku's interactions in the US shows he has the capacity to attract the right investors into Nigeria.

I don't want to bore you with more point.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please bore me! State these things precisely because our future depends on it. We do not need vague promises. Besides, Atiku's interaction has not been verified by any USA (government) entity. Even his so-called townhall meeting was disrupted. If you know better than everyone else, kindly clarify.

I hope you now see that he was absent for the much-publicized NEDG/BON presidential debate. PDP and APC: No ideas, no vision, just power hungry! Hopefully, you now understand when we say they do not care about you (as you may have thought). Those present in the debate all have other things to do with their time. I say this knowing he (Atiku) was at the venue! It was an opportunity for him to really showcase his intentions and not play politics, which he has failed to do. Nigerians will vote for the next president not Buhari!

soulpeppersoup:

Atiku promise to create jobs unlike Buhari who destroyed them.

Atiku hasn't been seen running down Nigeria and its citizenry with his wordson unlike Buhari.

Atiku's interactions in the US shows he has the capacity to attract the right investors into Nigeria.

I don't want to bore you with more point.

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
fsho:
Please bore me! State these things precisely because our future depends on it. We do not need vague promises. Besides, Atiku's interaction has not been verified by any USA (government) entity. Even his so-called townhall meeting was disrupted. If you know better than everyone else, kindly clarify.

I hope you now see that he was absent for the much-publicized NEDG/BON presidential debate. PDP and APC: No ideas, no vision, just power hungry! Hopefully, you now understand when we say they do not care about you (as you may have thought). Those present in the debate all have other things to do with their time. I say this knowing he (Atiku) was at the venue! It was an opportunity for him to really showcase his intentions and not play politics, which he has failed to do. Nigerians will vote for the next president not Buhari!

You called it a debate not a sells man talk show. Atiku is waiting for Buhari to choose a date and time.

I leave the rest for the up coming debate.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2019
And what is the essence of the debate? Is it not to sell yourself to the Nigerian people (who have the voting power)?
We are still expecting you to elucidate some of Atiku's plans for developing our country. Clear plans with timelines and figures (estimates) and not promises.
soulpeppersoup:

You called it a debate not a sells man talk show. Atiku is waiting for Buhari to choose a date and time.

I leave the rest for the up coming debate.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2019
fsho:
And what is the essence of the debate? Is it not to sell yourself to the Nigerian people (who have the voting power)?

No! You don't sell yourself in a debate, you win or lose a debate.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2019
Win or lose by doing what exactly? What is the process that determines the outcome?

We are still expecting you to elucidate some of Atiku's plans for developing our country. Clear plans with timelines and figures (estimates) and not promises.
soulpeppersoup:

No! You don't sell yourself in a debate, you win or lose a debate.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2019
fsho:
Win or lose by doing what exactly? What is the process that determines the outcome?

Atiku didn't see an opponent to defeat in the debate. Tell Buhari to reschedule a debate with Atiku and he will elucidate his plan for you.

Can we pressure the two to reschedule the debate?
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Ojiofor: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Omololu001:
keep on licking a Fulani Muslim ass because of the post of a vice president.

With wetin I use my eyes see between 1999-2015 the PDP does not deserve a second chance yet.

If I am to choose between Buhari and Atiku, I will gladly choose buhari.

You are a diehard Buharist pls be proud of it and stop this Ibadan Muslim Taqiyya deception.

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2019
What two? No right-thinking person with conscience will even consider voting for Atiku/Buhari at this point. I will only support any debate, if Buhari and Atiku will debate Sowore. He is the only one who really has what it takes. Everyone else is just doing lip service. Imagine since 1999 no clean water, no electricity, no security, no shelter i.e internal displacement, government worsens every four years for the past 20 years and you think we take Atiku and Buhari seriously. We are done with them!

Now, I see what you are doing here. You are now referring me to Atiku in order to get to know his plans? So, why are you saying we should vote for him when you don't even have a clue as to how he plans to run his policies (if any) within his government? This is why Nigerians have been enslaved for so long: people simply regurgitate what other people say without finding facts and truly developing their convictions.
soulpeppersoup:

Atiku didn't see an opponent to defeat in the debate. Tell Buhari to reschedule a debate with Atiku and he will elucidate his plan for you.

Can we pressure the two to reschedule the debate?
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2019
fsho:
What two? No right-thinking person with conscience will even consider voting for Atiku/Buhari at this point. I will only support any debate, if Buhari and Atiku will debate Sowore. He is the only one who really has what it takes. Everyone else is just doing lip service.

If you are a right thinking person with conscience you will be asking Buhari to reschedule the debate. It's not about an individual, it's about the nation.

Since Buhari became president, how many business group has he attracted to Nigeria. It's about who you know.

Atiku is the right candidate for now

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2019
It seems my posts are out-of-sync. So, kindly respond to what I have mentioned here logically. I also enjoy an intellectual conversation. So, please do not ignore what I am saying to simply go on-and-on about the debate!

What two? No right-thinking person with conscience will even consider voting for Atiku/Buhari at this point. I will only support any debate, if Buhari and Atiku will debate Sowore. He is the only one who really has what it takes. Everyone else is just doing lip service. Imagine since 1999 no clean water, no electricity, no security, no shelter i.e internal displacement, government worsens every four years for the past 20 years and you think we take Atiku and Buhari seriously. We are done with them!

Now, I see what you are doing here. You are now referring me to Atiku in order to get to know his plans? So, why are you saying we should vote for him when you don't even have a clue as to how he plans to run his policies (if any) within his government? This is why Nigerians have been enslaved for so long: people simply regurgitate what other people say without finding facts and truly developing their convictions.
soulpeppersoup:

If you are a right thinking person with conscience you will be asking Buhari to reschedule the debate. It's not about an individual, it's about the nation.

Since Buhari became president, how many business group has he attracted to Nigeria. It's about who you know.

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2019
Also, you have not responded to my question on the essence of the debate?

What is the essence? If it is not a sales pitch, what determines the outcome?

Before making further comments, remember that it is as a result of the failures of the PDP-led governments(which Atiku was part of) that made Nigeria vote for an old APC candidate. If PDP had made our lives better, we would not even have considered APC! talk of Buhari
soulpeppersoup:

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2019
fsho:
It seems my posts are out-of-sync. So, kindly respond to what I have mentioned here logically. I also enjoy an intellectual conversation. So, please do not ignore what I am saying to simply go on-and-on about the debate!

Tell Buhari to reschedule the debate to hear Atiku's plan. It's not too late to reschedule the presidential debate.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Now, I understand you. All the best!
soulpeppersoup:

Tell Buhari to reschedule the debate to hear Atiku's plan. It's not too late to reschedule the presidential debate.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2019
fsho:
Also, you have not responded to my question on the essence of the debate?

What is the essence? If it is not a sales pitch, what determines the outcome?

Before making further comments, remember that it is as a result of the failures of the PDP-led governments(which Atiku was part of) that made Nigeria vote for an old APC candidate. If PDP had made our lives better, we would not even have considered APC! talk of Buhari

Your wrong, pdp didn't lose because things were hard for the man in the street but because Jonathan was involved.

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Well, that is debatable. Why do you like ignoring logical questions and arguing trivial questions? I have asked you so many questions and this is the one you chose to respond to? Who cares if it was led by Yaradua or Jonathan.What did you gain from the one lead by Obasanjo and Atiku for 8 years? No electricity, bad roads, no reliable transport system, no subsidized health care, how may of them were able stay in Nigeria for health-related issues?

You are here defending criminals who have stolen/looted your future! Which one of them has provided you with a life you could be proud of as a Nigerian citizen? Their kids school abroad and they buy properties abroad with stolen money and you are here clamoring for them.

Are you not suffering? Are you not disadvantaged and disenfranchised? What kind of life are you living that makes you think PDP/APC will improve it? Are both parties not of the same politicians decamping everytime? It is time to honestly answer these questions for yourself and start thinking of the kind of life you deserve to live and not the ones you have been given because I think you believe what has happened in the last 20 years in Nigeria is normal! Your rights are being violated and all you can do is clamor for those who violated it in the first place. Enough is Enough! Open your eyes, hears and mind, that's the only way you can comprehend what I am saying at this point without being defensive.

Please note sincerely, I do not write this for you to respond. Go and think deeply on what is really happening to you as a Nigerian citizen!
soulpeppersoup:

Your wrong, pdp didn't lose because things were hard for the man in the street but because Jonathan was involved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku / Biafra:Jubril Met Trump Not Buhari. Nnamdi Kalu Expalins With Getty Images.video / President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.