Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Can You Make Of This Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can You Make Of This Photo (426 Views)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Make Of This Photo by ada9ja(f): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
if truly Atiku traveled to the US, theway Saraki is looking in photo i guess he is trying to avoid some people or scared to come out in a rush,

just my own opinion

1 Like

Re: What Can You Make Of This Photo by DVoices: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Dress up for work, it's too early for this, don't your malaria tablets #Zombie
Re: What Can You Make Of This Photo by ada9ja(f): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
DVoices:
Dress up for work, it's too early for this, don't your malaria tablets #Zombie

dear goat,
good english please

guess you are at work too
Re: What Can You Make Of This Photo by castrol180(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Ada9ja, I've been seeing all your posts and it is always filled up with abuses...but why?
Re: What Can You Make Of This Photo by ada9ja(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
castrol180:
Ada9ja, I've been seeing all your posts and it is always filled up with abuses...but why?
Same way it was easy for some lousy youths here insulting my president

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies A Day Before The Wife's Burial / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has No Misplaced Aristocratic / Job Vacancy: Field Research Officer At Towntalk Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.