Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members (11276 Views)

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members by neighbourhud: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:
Starting from you shehu sani.

He did not say he is a SAINT

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members by Afamed: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Well I also dare the dwarf governor from kaduna to publish his assets. What he stole from abj as the Minister of FCT, also when he was the head of bureau of privatisation under OBJ regime is humongous.

I know this well enter FP, anything Shehu sain tweets gets to front page.
Don't be an ignorant. El- Rufai was one of the few Governors that published his assets on daily newspaper when he assumed office in 2015.
Re: 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members by Jowanson: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
What APC don't know is that as you point a finger at someone..the rest fingers are pointing at you.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members by Joyrise: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
sirequity:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/if-youre-a-saint-publish-your-assets-shehu-sani-dares-apc-members/

This man Sani surely knows his not returning to the senate so he wants to fight dirty. Pls go on, by Feb just a month away, we shall all see.
Re: 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members by Seamus10: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
They Wont Do That My Humble Senator @ Sani Even The Dwarf Called Nasrudeen Aid-rufai Wont Dear That Grave Mistake Afta Rapin The Country In Broad Day Light Of Funds Meant For The Masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video) / NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti / Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.