Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options (431 Views)

Trade Binary Like A Pro / Earn Up-to 30$-60$ Daily / Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Make 10-30$ daily using Robot to trade binary options. the robots are very smart and you will receive 3 of these robot...it goes for just 15$..you only need 30$ capital.
Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
you can as well drop you number
Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by yellowman2225(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2019
crowniran:
you can as well drop you number

Get the best Training with Appropriate Tools and Robots and start making Profits in BINARY OPTIONS 09072822255 Whatsapp / Call
Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
yellowman2225:

Get the best Training with Appropriate Tools and Robots and start making Profits in BINARY OPTIONS 09072822255 Whatsapp / Call

After you wasted my cash?
And stopped replying, beware of this man.

2 Likes

Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by yellowman2225(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Crowniran. You are a scammer and liar. Why do you want to bring someone Down to score cheap points. You claimed to have a good bot for sale and at the same time claimed I wasted your cash.

Nigerians are not gullible to believe your trash. How can I waste your money when you claimed to be self sufficient with a good robot. Better check my number again and park well. Made be you missed road. I'm not like you.

Your post really showed you are a scammer in the first place and you don't know what you are doing. Not all Nigerians are gullible and will fall for your cheap blackmail.

1.Your first post was in January if I'm not mistaken
2. I made my advert in June
3. You accused me in same June
4. Does it mean the bot you claimed to have isn't working again in June or you don't have any bot in the first place for you to have claimed I took your money and stop picking your calls. What was our business transaction?
5. The only verdict is YOU ARE A SCAMMER. YOU WOULD HAVE DAMAGED MY NAME IF NO ONE HAS CALLED MY ATTENTION TO YOUR DIRTY TRICK.
Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 4:43am On Jun 23, 2019
yellowman2225:
Crowniran. You are a scammer and liar. Why do you want to bring someone Down to score cheap points. You claimed to have a good bot for sale and at the same time claimed I wasted your cash.

Nigerians are not gullible to believe your trash. How can I waste your money when you claimed to be self sufficient with a good robot. Better check my number again and park well. Made be you missed road. I'm not like you.

For you to claim it's not your number is annoying. You guys should find attach for the screenshot and confirm it with the number on his signature. He parades himself as a pro, but he is nothing but a loser and a scammer. Don't trade with him if you love your hard earned money, he has a way of withdrawing your cash from binary options claiming it's a loss. I have moved on tho, my robot post is a long time ago and I ve decided not to sell to anyone because it's not working. Stay away from him!!!!!

Your post really showed you are a scammer in the first place and you don't know what you are doing. Not all Nigerians are gullible and will fall for your cheap blackmail.

4. Does it mean the bot you claimed to have isn't working again in June or you don't have any bot in the first place for you to have claimed I took your money and stop picking your calls. What was our business transaction?
5. The only verdict is YOU ARE A SCAMMER. YOU WOULD HAVE DAMAGED MY NAME IF NO ONE HAS CALLED MY ATTENTION TO YOUR DIRTY TRICK.

Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2019
yellowman2225:

Please guys find the attach for the conversation between me and yellowman, He has a way of removing your cash through binary options. Becareful, I have learnt my lessons. I decided not to sell the robot to anyone, that post has been long if you check, the robot later failed and that is the fact. And I will advice anyone that intends to trade with robot to desist from such. Besides if I have ever sold the robot to anyone, kindly come out. I have nothing to hide. Run from this man who claims to be a professional trader, you will regret it. Thank you all.

Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 4:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Please beware of this man, I repeat. He will waste your hard earned money. He claims to be a Professional trader, he is not. I think he has a way of withdrawing people's money claiming to be a loss. Run.
I decided not to sell the robot cos it's not genuine, that post is long. Come out if I sold any robot to you, I have nothing to hide. I know what it takes to get money together. Beware of yellowman!
Re: Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options by crowniran(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2019
I have screenshoted your profile already if you decide to change your number on your signature.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation And Ecommerce Is DEAD Ask Me WHY / How To Buy Airtime From Your Fidelity Bank Account Without Internet... / Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.