Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer (41796 Views)

Oap Toke Makinwa Shows Off Glowing Skin As She Stuns In Designer Swimwear (photo / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows How Tired Looks Like, Fans React (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
temmypotter:
I design logos
I do graphics
I develop websites
Only you one? Take am easy oo grin Why u no kukuma add Digital Marketing to complete the list?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by jibrilELsudan: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Only a brainless idiot will believe a secret admirer sent her that. She was the one that sent the perfume to herself. I was there when she sent it too herself as I had just brought her down from the ceiling where I hung her and fvcked her tsetse fly style and cum in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by oochi123(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Auxtin85:

Give me update about yourself, tell me about you and watch me do it. How do we connect
Awww.for real?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by PANDA2: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
No be only secret admirer format Wey them de use hide the person name

If i hear say the niqqa no bleep you wella before that gift

When other big girls are busy showing off car gifts and houses that their admirers bought for them, this airhead toke is showing off ordinary perfume. Local chick.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by akdjr(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Obviously na from man not from woman. Wetin dem pain me now be say ladies no GI fitshow this kind love to guys.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by 22brains(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Secret admirer that is not bold enough to track this olosho

she is nothing but an olosho... they always have secrete admirers.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by 22brains(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Only a brainless idiot will believe a secret admirer sent her that. She was the one that sent the perfume to herself. I was there when she sent it too herself as I had just brought her down from the ceiling where I hung her and fvcked her tsetse fly style and cum in her mouth.
she is nothing but an olosho... they always have secrete admirers.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by MicroBox: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Her long leg Argushi..
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by obayendo1010(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Secret admirer that is not bold enough to track this olosho
dont worry is finishing touch
sooner or later the secret will be made public by admirer touch..
if the guy is a dullard as you think he wont have 405k to buy perfume.....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Auxtin85(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
Awww.for real?

Am serious
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Tiffbuxas: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
snowxandria:

Stop being a sentimental weedstar angry sentiments got Nigeria to where it is today grin I'm not begging any clown here to do business with me grin no business works on sentiments angry she is a bleached lizard deal with it
if you think so... Goodluck
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by oochi123(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Auxtin85:

Am serious
..Alright
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by BabaCool1987(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
You better be careful.I would not say more than that.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Auxtin85(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
..Alright

How do I connect you pls
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Slimmacho: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na few of us know as he dey go. Most of those things they display are not original, they are imitations. Remember when a mystery man gave Nina a wrist watch, it was fake. The mystery man scammed her sexually only for her to discover the gift was fake. That was actually what caused her fight with her godmother.
If you know, you know. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:
grin

seconded!!

I actually like toke makinwa for the same reasons people hated her. She used to be this good adviser on how Women should live their lives until her life/marriage turned upside down for with No-known-Fault from hers. Over the years, she now found out that life is not Black & White as she thought. She has since then embraced her Oloshoic side & lived it to the fullest.

She's not that dumb as people think she is, she only realised that being an Olosho is more profitable financially with No-deductable tax.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Spray it on your body and turn to fowl

PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by rickyboss333: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
emmmm... well, I won't lie o, I love to smell good all d time, I will even wear a perfume b4 going 2 bed all by myself and could spend huge on perfs. but guy what's up...405k ? haba, will angels fall?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by temmypotter(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
ceeroh:

Only you one? Take am easy oo grin
Why u no kukuma add Digital Marketing to complete the list?

Lol

Digital marketing sef follow... meanwhile, graphics and branding require a similar skill set.. just different directions.

And when you've done that enough, you can begin getting a bit more technical, creating User interfaces for apps and websites and then, actually building websites..

So bro, if 10 skills interest a person, he can learn them all as long as they are in the same field

tops of the day.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
temmypotter:

Lol

Digital marketing sef follow... meanwhile, graphics and branding require a similar skill set.. just different directions.

And when you've done that enough, you can begin getting a bit more technical, creating User interfaces for apps and websites and then, actually building websites..

So bro, if 10 skills interest a person, he can learn them all as long as they are in the same field

tops of the day.

Naso jare
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Someone's father just spent their school fees on toke. She will hear from them soon.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
My secret admirer Pls locate me with goodies..
Don't tell me you are that gullible, if you believe this, then you will believe anything.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by femimax: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
toke really needs Christ in her life.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by AfonjaConehead: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
She is çonehead. All coneheads need perfume,roll on and deodorants cos they do not baff

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer by finallybusy: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Somebody can never learn something from this forum. Three pages and no useful information.

With such price, it’s funny why the brand isn’t highly rated like Dior Sauvage. Last last, it’s not by how expensive a perfume is. One thing is for sure; purchase the scent and only you will have it in your whole city.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Nissi, Burna Boy’s Younger Sister (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.