Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Worst First Dates! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst First Dates! (591 Views)

After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? / When A Gold-digger Dates A Gold-digger. / Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst First Dates! by bookface: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
hey guys, lets share a bit of dates that went really wrong.

I'll go first:

Well, its not really a bad impression I made on her but I took a women out on a date, we went to a mall where we booked tickets to see a movie before we went to dinner. We had dinner but I think the steak I ate was a bit dodgey, and after eating we went to see the movie.

After the movie we made our way home, I paid for the parking and just as I got in the car my stomach started rumbling, I knew it was an onset of diarrhea, and I didn't want to embarass myself by going back in the mall to go to the toilet so I drove off to take her home.

All the way to her house the pain increased hecticly every 5 minutes, then we arrived at her house and she wanted to keep on talking, I don't know how I've done it but I kept the my face from showing the pain. On top of that I walked her to her door and her mom opened it and started chatting away to me.

It seemed like forever standing there, but eventually I made it to the car and raced off to my aunt's house, who lived 5 minutes away, where I frantically banged on the front door to get in to go to her toilet, I made it just in time. My aunt and cousins was laughing at me.

Anyway, the girl went on a second and more dates with me after that, ha ha.

So now its your turn, would like to hear from the ladies what guys did wrong on their worst first dates
Re: Worst First Dates! by double08(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
I reserve my comment
Re: Worst First Dates! by 1105(f): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^
me too~ grin
Re: Worst First Dates! by iice(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
Don't have one. Don't do dates, unless i know i'm not gonna be bored to death. Which is rare grin
Re: Worst First Dates! by coalcoal1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
Still searching for my worst first date.

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration Love / Definition Of Love / Have U Ever Been Silently In Luv With Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.