Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes (663 Views)

See How Promiscuous Nigerian Man Molested A Female Passenger Inside Bus- Video / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by ebusnwaoma: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady who took to Instagram to pen down an emotional post, disclosed that she is a single mum not because she was promiscuous, but because she trusted the wrong person. 

According to the Nigerian lady, she has been brave enough to go the way alone, endure ridicule and hatred alone, get misjudged alone and also emerged as a strong woman all alone. She concluded her post by stating that single mums deserve respect and congratulations for enduring to the end all alone, because deadbeat dads live their lives as if they don't exist. 

Read her emotional post below; 

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-a-single-mum-not-because-i-was-promiscuous-nigerian-lady-writes/

lalasticlala

Re: I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by Xisnin(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2019
You are right, promiscuous women never become single moms,
they either use the pill or abort.
Next time don't get pregnant in hope of marriage.
Re: I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by GOFRONT(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Tiwa savage is not promiscuous

Linda Ikeji is not promiscuous
Re: I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by Sirmuel1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let's hear from sister Linda first cheesy
Re: I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by Hoodbilonia: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
bich
Re: I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by CaptainGOOD: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
At least she is honest
Re: I Am A Single Mum Not Because I Was Promiscuous - Nigerian Lady Writes by hedonistic: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Who ask you?

Besides I'm sure you "trusted" the guy out of materialism and greed. Maybe he was a well to do guy who you wanted to tie down with pregnancy. You certainly wouldn't have "trusted" an underemplyed guy with good intentions.... So what does that make you?

(1) (Reply)

OMG:: Man Dies After Vomiting Blood In Anambra (graphic Photos) / Beware Of Okon Emmanuel Peter. Nothing Like Fixed Games Oo / Tragedy Strikes Futo : Three Students Found Dead (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.