Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" (21804 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by slightlyMad(f): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin

A futile attempt at sounding intelligent,
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Codedone:

Oga Only a saint can talk on what is wrong? nobody holy pass but condemn what is wrong, even d things i engage in i can't go outside and say they are right, i will speak against it, if it encourages someone not to join me in d wrong dat am hooked to that is a blessing, we want better for our society but whenever someone speaks out on wat is wrong we check if na saint e be and end up condemning d message

Okay sir
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Jeromejnr(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
LDaVinci:

Nonsense. People r.ape grandmas for heaven's sake.
Nothing wrong with s.exy outfits.

What do you want, Hijab Ninjas everywhere?
Go siddon.

Was that the point of my writeup.

Some of you guys need an education.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Eazymoney20(f): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Arrant nonsense
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DJperdurabo: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Codedone:

Oga Only a saint can talk on what is wrong? nobody holy pass but condemn what is wrong, even d things i engage in i can't go outside and say they are right, i will speak against it, if it encourages someone not to join me in d wrong dat am hooked to that is a blessing, we want better for our society but whenever someone speaks out on wat is wrong we check if na saint e be and end up condemning d message,leaving us in the same place we were, with no change.

QED.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by tegafej(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Well she have a point. Dat Falz holy holy too much. Him useless Dad was Evans the kidnappers main lawyer. But that useless boy no talk that one. Which human for this world no get dark secret?

Are you high? When did Femi Falana become Evans' lawyer?

Ogbeni use your dead brain for once
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by monex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
I doff my hats for Kemi. It almost seemed I was the one writing it.

That I respect your independence to make a decision does not mean i have to agree with the decision... and this includes both transactor and transactee.

Due to lack of discipline, I even do things i consider shameful and disrespect-worthy. does that mean i agree that those things are right? NO. Should i continue to consider them wrong/shameful even if I do them? YES
is this hypocrisy? NO
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by philosophie: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
DP84:
In the end, she said nothing...
nah, she said something way higher than your IQ

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DeepNuggets: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wisdomval67:

If you born runs girl or your sister become runs girl you go kill am? Even if she become free street punny self you no go kill am. Nigerians boys na gree punny wey una go fu*k and dumb una Dey fine. Lazy youth. grin

No girl or lady is born a runz girl, circumstances and probably hardships will make a girl decide to make her cookie jar her source of income. I'll try my best to train my girl child right and also make her comfortable in her own little world so she doesn't have to sell her body.
It's not about free sex or even sex at all, it's about justifying transactional sex and no way in hell can you justify that degrading act.
There are better ways to appreciate sex than pay for it as you go. Heck i can spend 50k to lay a pretty woman without neccesarily handing her the 50k as payment for her service...some even advertise on whatsapp, instamessage and various other social media apps...i just hope you're well informed about the situation or better yet i hope you're not a runs girl yourself.
My point, not all of us against transactional sex want to score cheap or free lays or are 'lazy' youths as you say. Have a great day
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Isokehn(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jeromejnr:
Should that be the point of Falz's message.

The point is Ladies should stop engaging in transactional sex. Men can likewise also learn from that.

Why are people always wanting to play blame games?.

Why don't you work on yourself first?

You tell a seductively dressed lady to dress decently to avoid rape, she will then say why don't you also tell men to stop raping.

Why don't you dress decently first and see if the other won't take care of itself.

Thank you.

Typical of most Nigerians to absolve themselves of responsibility. That's why we aren't getting ahead..socially, mentally, morally, politically...even financially. Even though the other side might also be wrong, you can't effect a change without changing yourself first.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DP84: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
philosophie:
nah, she said something way higher than your IQ
I was so sure it was some teenager behind this account. Your haggard looking picture confirms it.

If you aren't given to common sense, you should know when contradictions run through a single post like that of Kemi. One minute she isn't perfect, the next she loves them, and afterwards, they don't demand our respect because they are matured enough to do whatever with their bodies. Anywhos, you are better off haggling over allawee than at comments laced with sharp contrasts.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Vince77(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
So out of all the many things that falz said in that song, it's the part of transaction sex that Nigerians chose to talk about.

If you want to get the attention of Nigerian youths in anything, just mention Sex.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by philosophie: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2019
DP84:

I was so sure it was some teenager behind this account. Your haggard looking picture confirms it.

If you aren't given to common sense, you should know when contradictions run through a single post like that of Kemi. One minute she isn't perfect, the next she loves them, and afterwards, they don't demand our respect because they are matured enough to do whatever with their bodies. Anywhos, you are better off haggling over allawee than at comments laced with sharp contrasts.
"I'm so sure it was some teenager behind this account " further consolidates the fact that the low IQ assertion is totally valid.Bet you can't muster up any thought better than that

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. / Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon / Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.