Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" (21800 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by realmedia(f): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Kemi Adetiba reacts to the outrage generated by Falz' comment about "transactional sex"

Falz was called out for slut-shaming 'runz girls' in his latest song 'Talk' and he replied by saying he hates 'transactional sex'.

But social media users still criticized Falz for being one-sided with his criticisms. He was told that men also engage in transactional sex but he doesn't attack them. He was also criticized for not attacking the men who employ the services of the runz girls.

The debate has been going on for days and Kemi Adetiba has now given her opinion on it.

The director wrote that she will not be bullied to accept that what is wrong is right. She said she wouldn't want anyone she knows to engage in transactional sex, hence, she won't support it. She, however, pointed out that both the 'transactor' and the 'transactee' should be called out and both do not deserve her respect.

Read her opinion below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/kemi-adetiba-reacts-to-outrage.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by realmedia(f): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Jeromejnr(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Should that be the point of Falz's message.

The point is Ladies should stop engaging in transactional sex. Men can likewise also learn from that.

Why are people always wanting to play blame games?.

Why don't you work on yourself first?

You tell a seductively dressed lady to dress decently to avoid rape, she will then say why don't you also tell men to stop raping.

Why don't you dress decently first and see if the other won't take care of itself.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Thuglife2020: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Neddyogu(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2019
so make i fry mango?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by hinograce: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
It's well
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Factfinder1(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Say no to runs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Henryjp10: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
This is a lovely Poetry

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Emekadollars(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Lol

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DP84: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2019
In the end, she said nothing...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by crafteck(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Oya... NL runs girls.... Food is served... Dem poco and co
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Speedyconnect15: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Simple thing. She turn am to poem cool shocked

Nansense. I hate transactional sex too. Come and beat me.

Aside: Men have always paid for sex, even in marriages.

See "Manipulated man"

See below..
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Me no fit read all dis thin wey u write

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Well she have a point. Dat Falz holy holy too much. Him useless Dad was Evans the kidnappers main lawyer. But that useless boy no talk that one. Which human for this world no get dark secret?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by gatecrash123: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by ZinoFasisi: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerians sha, Only u define what you decide to call social ill

Only you complain that an artist sings to support and motivates that social ill

Only you still complain that another artist sang against that same social ill

What exactly is OUR problem gan gan, some1 should sàlàyé for me

If you wantu complain about yahoo, will u start criticising CC, money order, dating, apartment etc, No u will just talk about the most popular ones na. When we all condemn rape, did you hear anybody blaming us for not condemning girls for not dressing properly.

haa Nigeria ti sun mi, make he start to talk about all type, forms, categories, features origin, definition, etc. of transactional sex in a 3mins song, na textbook?

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by techking: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
So?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by SimplePlan34: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
All dis talk about giving money to runs girls or prostitute for sex. Men d woman should get a life. It's both d transactor and transactee choice. I facts it's even good for society as perverts would be reduced to the minimum.

Transcational sex is the Future we are even going to evolve into robots just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Speedyconnect15: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Well she have a point. Dat Falz holy holy too much. Him useless Dad was Evans the kidnappers main lawyer. But that useless boy no talk that one. Which human for this world no get dark secret?
Dad wasn't evans lawyer.

Evans can't even pay any SAN let alone Falana who is in top 10.

Again, even if Evans is gulity, the law says he deserves a lawyer of his choice. So even if he hires 20 SANs. It's still in order.

See S. 36(6) 1999 constitution as amended.
See case of:
Awolowo v minister of internal affairs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DaV8King(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
The broda only said olosho is bad and y'all be fighting him.

He lie?!

He's only saying what our society has become too corrupt to admit

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by ivanalimi: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Me no fit read all dis thin wey u write
every man pays for sex directly or indirectly. even married men.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Omudia11: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Just say her grammar was too complex for your understanding. You can always ask someone to interpret.
DP84:
In the end, she said nothing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Dad wasn't evans lawyer.

Evans can't even pay any SAN let alone Falana who is in top 10.

Again, even if Evans is gulity, the law says he deserves a lawyer of his choice. So even if he hires 20 SANs. It's still in order.

See S. 36(6) 1999 constitution as amended.
See case of:
Awolowo v minister of internal affairs.

Okay I don hear you. So now Falz na saint abi.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DeepNuggets: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
realmedia:
Kemi Adetiba reacts to the outrage generated by Falz' comment about "transactional sex"

Falz was called out for slut-shaming 'runz girls' in his latest song 'Talk' and he replied by saying he hates 'transactional sex'.

But social media users still criticized Falz for being one-sided with his criticisms. He was told that men also engage in transactional sex but he doesn't attack them. He was also criticized for not attacking the men who employ the services of the runz girls.

The debate has been going on for days and Kemi Adetiba has now given her opinion on it.

The director wrote that she will not be bullied to accept that what is wrong is right. She said she wouldn't want anyone she knows to engage in transactional sex, hence, she won't support it. She, however, pointed out that both the 'transactor' and the 'transactee' should be called out and both do not deserve her respect.

Read her opinion below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/kemi-adetiba-reacts-to-outrage.html

People Are just hypocrites falz's debate clearly affects all these slay mamas in our universities and all around who have sex for money and still act all Mary amaka just trying to let them know olosho runz girls and the good old ashawos are the same and no sane person would want his child involved in such acts.
People who have a problem with the men that accept their service should just chill cause once there's supply there's demand. Drug traffickers get the death sentence in some parts of the world but people still risk it. Meaning all bad commodities will have demand....in fact the demand will be crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by ecstasy357(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
I think she's intelligent.

She simply passed her message, calling a spade its true name without stepping on any toes.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by DeepNuggets: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Which holy holy now? You pray to born pikin wey go be runs girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Daviddson(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
The best solution is to avoid premarital sex. QED.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by LDaVinci: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jeromejnr:
Should that be the point of Falz's message.

The point is Ladies should stop engaging in transactional sex. Men can likewise also learn from that.

Why are people always wanting to play blame games?.

Why don't you work on yourself first?

You tell a seductively dressed lady to dress decently to avoid rape, she will then say why don't you also tell men to stop raping.

Why don't you dress decently first and see if the other won't take care of itself.

Nonsense. People r.ape grandmas for heaven's sake.
Nothing wrong with s.exy outfits.

What do you want, Hijab Ninjas everywhere?
Go siddon.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeepNuggets:

Which holy holy now? You pray to born pikin wey go be runs girl?

If you born runs girl or your sister become runs girl you go kill am? Even if she become free street punny self you no go kill am. Nigerians boys na gree punny wey una go fu*k and dumb una Dey fine. Lazy youth. grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Reacts To The Outrage Generated By Falz' About "Transaction Sex" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Okay I don hear you. So now Falz na saint abi.

Oga Only a saint can talk on what is wrong? nobody holy pass but condemn what is wrong, even d things i engage in i can't go outside and say they are right, i will speak against it, if it encourages someone not to join me in d wrong dat am hooked to that is a blessing, we want better for our society but whenever someone speaks out on wat is wrong we check if na saint e be and end up condemning d message,leaving us in the same place we were, with no change.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.