Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,903 members, 7,824,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon (14704 Views)

Qualcomm Unveils Its Flagship Processor- The Snadragon 855, With 7nm Process / Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by NLbully(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu
Releasing another crap into the market
That is why they refused to send android 9 pie update to their old phones
So they can sell this new crap with it first before sending it
Itel, huwaei, infinix, Gionee, Tecno are bunch of crap and doggg shittt

Only a broke asss niggarrr or rather a low budget asss moda fuckinggg niggarrrr will buy those phoness

A real niggarrr buy a Samsung, iPhone and Nokia
Jees
even my laptop is a MacBook not to talk of phone

Infinix phones that refuses to accept Glo 4G because of the difference in band and frequency. Moda fuckkkers

Is that all undecided
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by sanerugwei: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
more like a flag-canoe o ... no be ship anything with very mid-range processor
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by donbenie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
aro1:
i agree wit u,thou am nt castigating other phones,but Samsung,iphone nd nokia ar top notch, am using nokia 2 nd its dope
Really?, Nokia is top notch and Nokia 2 is dope... grin
So for your mind,when you call iPhone and Samsung,you'll call Nokia? and when you call Nokia,you mention the dope Nokia 2..shocked
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by IchBinBrait(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Only a broke asss niggarrr or rather a low budget asss moda fuckinggg niggarrrr will buy those phoness

Jees

Guy abeg think before you comment..

How many low salary earners can afford high-end phones..

Those companies you underrated are trying to make smartphones reach every person on the street (both educated and uneducated). Trying to ensure that people remain abreast with recent happenings online.

A cleaner over here uses a small Tecno smartphone and she is really satisfied with it because she carries out banking transactions, uses gps navigator, reads pdf documents, downloads utilities (apps) from playstore and also follows people she admires on social media.

If those companies should manufacture only sophisticated phones, the prices will be high, how many will be able to afford it??
The low income earners, the cleaner, the undergraduates won't use a smartphone then...

It is not all that can differentiate between Octa Core & Snapdragon
It is not all that can differentiate between Kitkat & Oreo..
Not everyone are tech gurus
Some do not even know the importance of RAM not to even mention processor.

Majority only need a strong phone with good battery and good camera and those are the things these manufacturers are trying to provide for a minimal amount.

Brag about your Apple products,, when they get damaged nobody will remind you to cry.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by scamexposed: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
hope its worth it
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Martinez19(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

Infinix phones that refuses to accept Glo 4G because of the difference in band and frequency. Moda fuckkker
grin abeg take am easy or else at this rate na hypertension sure pass. grin grin niggarrr! grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by NessieRey: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

Infinix phones that refuses to accept Glo 4G because of the difference in band and frequency. Moda fuckkkers
Huawei? Crappy? Are you for real?
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by JeffreyJames(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Snapdragon 660? Flagship?

This people are mad. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by henrybomb(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

Ok
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Samson1851(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
The Infinix Zero 6 Launch is around the corner, here is what to really expect. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ1O-FosW8c
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by JeffreyJames(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

See these tout that doesn't know the difference between Ram and Rom is talking, lmao

Nairaland sha, a place where lizard go dey form Crocodile grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by franzis(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

You will be alright my broda , just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Zzyy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
saydfact:

The real FTC

dedicated to all my followers on the properties thread... One of you should just send me this INFINIX - grin grin

Lol
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

Dude fucck right off into lake chad!!! 'Huawei mate 20 pro' is better than any phone iPhone or Nokia every dreamt of or released! Even Samsung's latest flagship has nothing on that beast. Brainwashed broke ass bitcch with a second-hand phone ranting online tryna make himself feel good. You use a mac, and fuccking so? Swerve into red Sea abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Mrlouis: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

Chai!!! You seem really hurt son, why not take 50ml of solignum diluted in sniper, you'll have a peaceful rest.
PS: I use an infinix phone, and I'm happy all the way.. u and your likes either rant or commit suicide, no one gives a damn bout ur opinions brah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Kelly2713(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by SlyCharlie(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
jayfolarin:

Dude fucck right off into lake chad!!! 'Huawei mate 20 pro' is better than any phone iPhone or Nokia every dreamt of or released! Even Samsung's latest flagship has nothing on that beast. Brainwashed broke ass bitcch with a second phone ranting online tryna make himself feel good. You use a mac, and fuccking so? Swerve into red Sea abeg!
the fool, when i saw him mention Huawei i just shook my head. The Mate 20 Pro is the best smartphone out there rn, pending the release of this years' Google Pixel, and Samsung's Infinity O Display Galaxy S10.
See the MOFU complainin about 4G bands, he prolly doesnt know that even in the US and EU u are advised to check for compatitble Carrier Bands b4 phone purchase.
Well he uses a MAC,so wat do i know..
lol

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Khayspeaks: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Waiting for which phone., when we have varieties of From Oppo, Huawei, TAMBO, VIVO and Gionee
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Toluhwanie(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
FuckoffMOD:
Another 1gig ram phone with wack mtk processor grin
You don get am
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Toluhwanie(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
JeffreyJames:
Snapdragon 660? Flagship?

This people are mad. undecided
Do you just know that?? Lol
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:
isoright
Mumu

Jees

What has your foolish nation made?
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by flexerking(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
dont get ur hopes up for nothing. *infinix will neva use snaodragon 660*

manage they do expect 100k
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Cecyclara: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Infinix too get AOS prblm
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by Olodo24: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
I heard it's coming with 8.1 and not 9 pie. A huge Let down
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by bravesoul247(m): 5:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Atleast, they've imbibed the use of snapdragon
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by bravesoul247(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2019
flexerking:
dont get ur hopes up for nothing. *infinix will neva use snaodragon 660*

manage they do expect 100k
so they are lying in public ba?
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by bravesoul247(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Khayspeaks:
Waiting for which phone., when we have varieties of From Oppo, Huawei, TAMBO, VIVO and Gionee
Tambo? How's there device like?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by bravesoul247(m): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Guy abeg think before you comment..

How many low salary earners can afford high-end phones..

Those companies you underrated are trying to make smartphones reach every person on the street (both educated and uneducated). Trying to ensure that people remain abreast with recent happenings online.

A cleaner over here uses a small Tecno smartphone and she is really satisfied with it because she carries out banking transactions, uses gps navigator, reads pdf documents, downloads utilities (apps) from playstore and also follows people she admires on social media.

If those companies should manufacture only sophisticated phones, the prices will be high, how many will be able to afford it??
The low income earners, the cleaner, the undergraduates won't use a smartphone then...

It is not all that can differentiate between Octa Core & Snapdragon
It is not all that can differentiate between Kitkat & Oreo..
Not everyone are tech gurus
Some do not even know the importance of RAM not to even mention processor.

Majority only need a strong phone with good battery and good camera and those are the things these manufacturers are trying to provide for a minimal amount.

Brag about your Apple products,, when they get damaged nobody will remind you to cry.
You're sound.
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by bravesoul247(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2019
slawomir:

It is for those who enrolled as beta testers
you reason and talk like a hoe
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by strictlybusines(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Not on the same level with Oppo, Huawei and co
bravesoul247:
Tambo? How's there device like?
Re: Infinix Hints Its Flagship Phone Is Coming Soon by strictlybusines(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol no mind am. Even Oppo Find X is better. All these London used iPhone people make too much noise. If you know, you know
jayfolarin:

Dude fucck right off into lake chad!!! 'Huawei mate 20 pro' is better than any phone iPhone or Nokia every dreamt of or released! Even Samsung's latest flagship has nothing on that beast. Brainwashed broke ass bitcch with a second-hand phone ranting online tryna make himself feel good. You use a mac, and fuccking so? Swerve into red Sea abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till March 31, 2022 / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.