Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. (57646 Views)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Niece: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
An American rapper and music producer Sean Combs, also known by the stage names as Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, and Diddy, has publicly called out Nigerian singer Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, commonly known as Burna Boy, on social media. Combs accused Burna Boy of being ungrateful, hinting that he was instrumental in helping the Nigerian singer win his first and only Grammy award. Combs served as the executive producer for Burna Boy’s album “Twice As Tall,” which earned the award for “Global Album of the Year.”

After the win, Combs took to social media to congratulate Burna Boy, writing “You did it, King!!!” However, when Burna Boy failed to acknowledge Combs’ role in his win or show gratitude, the rapper was disappointed.

Burna Boy was nominated for another Grammy award but did not win. This loss prompted Combs to take to Instagram to shade Burna Boy, writing “I helped you win your first and only Grammy award, which I did out of kindness, and somehow you thought you could win another without my help?? Oh okay.” This statement has sparked discussions and debates among fans of both artists, as they await a response from Burna Boy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoVbwZLoGRe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Antoeni(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads

326 Likes 29 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Niece: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Antoeni:
What Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads
Pride goes before a fall.

445 Likes 25 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Antoeni(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
E don Cast Last last , Burna Boy go soon Chop Breakfast Shayooooooo

531 Likes 31 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Niece: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Antoeni:
E don Cast Last last , Burna Boy go soon Chop Breakfast
His international deal/career is over.
Never bite the hands that feed you.

486 Likes 35 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Antoeni(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Breakfast Ready to be Served
Niece:

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
How would people knoe it's specific to Burma

23 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Triangles1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pride.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Blackestjunior(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Johnson225(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Niece:

Clean your mouth bros.
No sense for this your talk at all

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by MissyLuv(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don't think this is real

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by VeryWickedSimp: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Burna Boy is a wanted murderer that killed people because he couldn't handle rejection from a woman.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na pride wan finish Buena boy career so....

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by easyfem(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eni pe ?

I dont expect that from puffi though

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Mrfksb1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lol
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by africandollar: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ol boy, ol boy! That statement is really pregnant! Have the powers that be decided that Burna's time is up? I am referring to Diddy's use of the phrase 'first and only'. E be like Burna no go smell that award again if e no go apologise to Diddy and the Illuminati o. lipsrsealed

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by PlayerMeji: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Help Me Win Grammy Too grin grin cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Antoeni(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shayo Ooo you go bow for the Result Ooo

6 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by deltateam: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hehe
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by PapaNnamdi: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Burna man is an arrogant gorilla, I hate proud people, howuch more a gorilla,
Will never stream his music,

Let him fall yakata, hediot

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by themosthigh: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Most Nigerians are Ingrates. That’s our biggest problem. It made me decide never to help Nigerians again. Even the poor ones amongst us are so wicked that you sometime begin to understand why God made them so poor. Person help you finish and to acknowledge am and say thank you na still problem.

226 Likes 22 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Iamdbull: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dbull on this one!

That looks Photoshoped.

On behalf of my fellow celebrities, I appeal to you guys to please try and verify your news properly so you don't tarnish the image of we celebrities

4 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by maberry(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Make them settle their problem
Meanwhile this is not the best time to be a Nigerian

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Ckonnet: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Apophenia24k: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Last last Grammy served Burna breakfast.

Bride is the end of everything great.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Ravenglass: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Breakfast is a must for everyone, Burna inclusive.

Get served!

3 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Felix6: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Details please. Got doubt it is for B boy
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wàhálà
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by akpumping7720(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Always acknowledge those that help you in one way or the other so that they can do more for you.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DearGorgeous(f): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Burna Boy is always proud. Why?

65 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Bruno Mars - Finesse Ft Cardi B MP3 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Download Meghan Trainor – Made You Look Mp3 & Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.