Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Is The US Not Telling Us? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The US Not Telling Us? (2252 Views)

Buy More Dollars Gentlemen, Tinubu's Men are not telling us the truth / People Who Voted For Ikpeazu Twice Are Telling Us To Vote Wisely. / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The US Not Telling Us? by magoo10(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
[s]why was he afraid to enter US for the past 13yrs if thief atiku was not guilty and why will sen Jefferson be jail for the past 13yrs.
think deep and say the truth.[/s]
you no dey shame
I thought you guys said he is wanted in America and could not go there. What is happening now?

Re: What Is The US Not Telling Us? by themonk(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
kmcutez:
Probably the deal was to lodge in Trump’s hotel thereby generating income/profit for Trump.
Are you kidding me?
Re: What Is The US Not Telling Us? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
themonk:

Are you kidding me?

I know. That was terrible sarcasm. Lol
Re: What Is The US Not Telling Us? by themonk(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
kmcutez:

Terrible sarcasm. Lol
Lol, I was shocked. Thanks for clearing things up.
Re: What Is The US Not Telling Us? by megacity: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
The US does not bar anyone for visiting based on mere allegations of corruption. They do that only for political reasons. The US will in fact either grant people who have cases to answer their visas if they apply or simply ask that such persons be extridited.

In other not to offend Obasanjo who US government has strong ties with, they simply sacrificed Atiku by denying him visa. When Obasanjo approved Atiku, the US quickly acted in the same manner, granting Atiku visa. Note that in previous elections where Atiku has contested, the US did not grant Atiku visa because of Obasanjo.

We don't love Obasanjo but he is today the most internationally respected Nigerian leader. The US value the relationship with him. This is the bitter truth that many will find difficult to swallow.

You dont love Obasanjo - you and who?

I love OBJ very very well.....he is by far the best president Nigeria has ever had...he virtually paid Nigeria's external debts to the last Kobo
Re: What Is The US Not Telling Us? by femidejulius(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
The "we" mean Nigerians generally. Of course I belive he is the best president ever. Yet, Nigerians did not love him especially people from his home state.
megacity:

You dont love Obasanjo - you and who?

I love OBJ very very well.....he is by far the best president Nigeria has ever had...he virtually paid Nigeria's external debts to the last Kobo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Full Result Out(unofficial) / PDP agent shot dead in Imo (Photo) / South West Is Under Siege; Osun State In Particular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.