Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu (7626 Views)

My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Trendvoice: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Actress and model Beverly Osu has again given trolls something to talk about after she took to her IG page to shaare a bikini photo of herself.

Not long after she shared the photo, a troll slammed her saying her breasts are sagging.

This of course did not sit well with Bev and some of her fans who took time to blast the troll.
Reactions Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/you-know-your-breast-are-sagging-why-wear-this-troll-comes-for-beverly-osu/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

1 Like

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Waju001(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
You no wan get sense.

Lemme cover u up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Peterdreddblog(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
angry
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dose brezz have given up on Buhari angry

4 Likes

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Khd95(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
what exactly is wrong with women..u dont want to be called fuuk object,but every day of ur life u act and dress like one

2 Likes

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Trendvoice: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by SAMBARRY: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
See some peoples role model sexually objectifying herself.

Can women ever have some self respect

If you want to copy oyinbo copy their good side too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Yuceeluv(f): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
As in ehn...I saw the picture on Instagram.

Shame con dey catch me where I dey.

Nothing wrong in wearing swimsuits if you're about to swim but wear one that fits your physical attributes.

There are body hugging swimsuits that won't show whether you have 'depressed' b**bs or not.

Waju001:
You no wan get sense.

Lemme cover u up.
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by MannieA(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yuceeluv:
As in ehn...I saw the picture on Instagram.

Shame con dey catch me where I dey.

Nothing wrong in wearing swimsuits if you're about to swim but wear one that fits your physical attributes.

There are body hugging swimsuits that won't show whether you have 'depressed' b**bs or not.

lolzz..true..you are very correct

1 Like

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Bigmugu: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique grin
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by oluphunmy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
If she goes for surgery u will still talk,she loves her body like that and whatever she likes she wears is nobody’s business. U keep making this people relevant by saying something each time they post and they do that just to get ur attention haaaaa stfu and mind ur damn business yoo
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
TRAIN UP your daughters well oo
And it has to be forever

If Possible transplant a new Brain when they become Teenagers
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by ronny123: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
good question really wander
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Randy100: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:
TRAIN UP your daughters well oo
And it has to be forever

If Possible transplant a new Brain when they become Teenagers
E be like say you no wan give birth to a girl.
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
is never really enough, this proves that. you need to just do you! as long as it makes you happy. if she did surgery now, una go talk, she no do surgery, una go still talk. smh
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by eastTKBorn: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
why does her boobs look like deflated boloon boloon
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by postnas(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
nawa oo bobi wey don sack
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by NessaBoo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bev...sling swimsuit is not for you girl.
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by brodalikeme(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
This breast is suffering from low self esteem.

It’s should be have sagged. English people, what is the past tense of “have”.
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by dreamwords: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let me help her

1 Like

Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
the boobs neva see food chop... wen e see food now, everything go rearrange.
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Olibboy: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
She want make then hit her... shaggy style
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Speedyconnect15: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2019
dreamwords:
Let me help her

You made me laugh lol

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu by Trendvoice: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: When Mercy Smokes Vs When Tacha Smokes (photo) / ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET / Nigerian Singer,maye Hunta Survives Car Accident(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.