Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET (7614 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Glycosunde: 4:58am On Feb 06, 2020
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET UNDER HIS BRONZE STATUS

“Famed actor Arnold Schwarzenegger posted a photo of himself sleeping on the street under his famous bronze statue, and sadly wrote "How times have changed"... The reason he wrote the phrase was not only because he was old, but because when he was governor of California he inaugurated a hotel with his statue. Hotel staff told Arnold, "at any moment you can come and have a room reserved for you." when Arnold stepped down as governor and went to the hotel, the administration refused to give him a room arguing that he should pay for it, since they were in great demand.

He brought a sleeping bag and stood underneath the statue and explained what he wanted to convey: "When I was in an important position, they always complimented me, and when I lost this position, they forgot about me and did not keep their promise. Do not trust your position or the amount of money you have, nor your power, nor your intelligence, it will not last."

“Trying to teach everyone that when you're "Important" in the people's eyes , everyone is your "Friend " But once you don't benefit their interests , you won't matter. " You are not always who you think you will always be, nothing lasts forever.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by 76Naira(m): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Very true!
Nothing lasts forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by okomile(f): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Nothing last forever!
Our politicians will never learn!

They are so power drunk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by majamajic(m): 5:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Him for call the MD na
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by LordIsaac(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Life at a glance. Beware!

2 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2020
That's life. Ododo oro!

2 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Well... In Nigeria this is part of the rules your parent teaches you when you are Young... NA money and position be respect in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by ahnie: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2020
I'm so afraid of getting old cry cry.

Honestly i'm!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by daddytime(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Life oh life, oh liiiifee oh life..

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by segebase(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Really
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Yustash001(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Tonyfx: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2020
the man is 100% on point

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Dreiwizzy: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
Yustash001:
What about the money he made from those movies?
The niggaa ain't broke. Did you read and understand his writeup at all?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingluqman(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Some people go think sey Comando don get broke.. rara oo. Baba just wan send us his message.

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2020
He’s just teaching a lesson
He’s not broke guys

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by InfernoNig: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Food for thought
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2020
ahnie:

Honestly i'm!
Honestly that's the only phobia i have, the fear of getting old.

If you know any country where vampires still exists, please tell me so i can go and get bitten and finally relocate to their City. wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2020
If it was in NIGERIA, he would create a scene and you will start hearing words like do you know who i am?

I will get you sacked, Let me call your MD. How dear you, i will close down this hotel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by seunmohmoh(f): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2020
This life ehn.
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by kushercain: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Inspirational.

Takeaway; when you finally become what you hoped to be, enjoy it to the fullest cos nothing lasts

And

Be kind to people on your way up, you will meet them on your way down

3 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by omonla10(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2020
u have the greatest influence when people feel u can benefit them now or later.. u become so powerless once they know u have nothing to offer.. reminds me of my uncle, a retired general.. he can't even influence local government let alone federal level.. someone whose call alone can move mountains
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by cRobo: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Reality of life
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2020
A great French-English poet use to say C'est la vie (such is life) the circle of life, in Saner climes legends are respected and treated as normal people, in Nigeria polifticians are worship, and treated as Zeus

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by BrutalJab: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Yustash001:
What about the money he made from those movies?

Do you know how to read at all

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingrexyl(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
ahnie:

Honestly i'm!
But you will still get old and die, such is life, nothing last forever.
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingrexyl(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
If it was in NIGERIA, he would create a scene and you will start hearing words like do you know who i am?

I will get you sacked, Let me call your MD. How dear you, i will close down this hotel.
Hahahaha Africa mentality. grin
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingrexyl(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Kingluqman:
Some people go think sey Comando don get broke.. rara oo. Baba just wan send us his message.

grin grin
Yes he's not broke, he just want everyone to learn.

3 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by SniperSmurf(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2020
He should check his privilege. He has not been forgotten at all.
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingrexyl(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
The niggaa ain't broke. Did you read and understand his writeup at all?
They don't read at all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Dreiwizzy: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
They don't read at all. cheesy
Lol

2 Likes

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Dreiwizzy: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2020
BrutalJab:

Do you know how to read at all
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by abumeinben(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2020
76Naira:
Very true!
Nothing lasts forever.

Please explain, in relation to Arnold's case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai! Nigerians Will Not Kill Me! (photos) / Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria / OMG!!!! She What Ini Edo Wore To See The President..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.