Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) (928 Views)

Is The IVF Cycle Effective For PCOS Patients? / Do You Plan To Participate In The 2019 Lagos Marathon? / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) by Flo97: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hi All,
I am fairly new to the thread and would like to connect with anyone over 45/50 who has successfully carried her baby through donor egg ivf process in Nigeria.... please help a sister... I am outside Nigeria but looking at coming into the country to have this cycle.... I need any success stories or anyone currently cycling etc or has any relative who had success.
Name of clinic and any advice will be highly appreciated....

I pray all of us looking for the fruit of the womb will carry our own babies in 2019...,,
Re: Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) by oxypress: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Unless your ovaries have been removed hyperbaric oxygen therapy can reactivate the ovaries to become functional again. You can then use your own ovaries for ivf if you so desire. If you are in oyibo land search for a professional hyperbaric facility where they use hyperbaric oxygen
therapy (hbot) for infertility problems and ask. If you need the hbot here in Naija we are ready to help.
You may not need any donor yet.
Re: Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) by Omofranca(f): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Flo97:
Hi All,
I am fairly new to the thread and would like to connect with anyone over 45/50 who has successfully carried her baby through donor egg ivf process in Nigeria.... please help a sister... I am outside Nigeria but looking at coming into the country to have this cycle.... I need any success stories or anyone currently cycling etc or has any relative who had success.

I pray all of us looking for the fruit of the womb will carry our own babies in 2019...,,

Very practical decision:
i recommend Dr. Emeka of Olive branch clinic - 08032011536

*Try to obtain some brazil nuts before you come into the country for your cycle. Like pineapple core, they'll help with implantation when eaten 1 - 5 days after the transfer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) by newlifeconcept: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
The issue with a 40/50 old woman egg is more of egg quality. Is an irreversible one. When a female child is born all the eggs that are required in her lifetime has been given, she loses half by the time she gets to puberty and the rest is what is used through her lifetime.

As an experienced Embryologist working in one of the top fertility centers in Nigeria/Lagos, my Query for this age bracket, is both number and quality. Even if the ovary decide to respond, the quality is still queried

At Newlife, we provide Gestational surrogate and suitable Egg and sperm donors for IVF purposes in NIGERIA. We also help our clients to recommend trustworthy centers, visit our website at www.newlifeconceptualoptions.com or call or Whatsapp no 08034380817
Re: Over 45s Looking To Start A Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In 2019 ( Lagos/ Abuja) by melodymaker: 3:40pm On May 30, 2019
Flo97:
Hi All,

Hello Flo97 if you are still looking, please contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Cleanshield Liquid Supplement / I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible / Man Flaunts Stay At Home Order,get Kill By A Bill Board.eyewitness Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.