Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible (929 Views)

7 Reasons To See A Psychiatrist / Eat As Many Eggs As Possible- Poultry Association Of Nigeria (PAN) / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning my nairaland family. I need a psychiatrist for my junior brother.
Someone called me yesterday that my junior brother(the only brother I have after I lost one last year) is behaving abnormally. The person told me that he was taken to police station and I spoke to the officers there and they told me that the thing is serious. They asked if he's a drug addict and I told them no. The only thing I know he do most time is taking alcohol. So I have sent someone to ikare akoko to bring him down to lagos so that I can take care of him. I was also told that he's so violent and wanted to kill people in the cell last night. Please I need your help. One of the officer told me it can still be corrected and we need to act fast. Please tell me what to do because I can't afford to loose another brother again .
Please don't mind all the grammatical error. Am not myself anymore

Please note, he has no history of mental illness of whatsoever
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Skelewu: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Your best bet is to check him in at the psychiatric hospital in Yaba.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Skelewu:
Your best bet is to check him in at the psychiatric hospital in Yaba.
Ok sir thank you very much. Though I was thinking I can get a psychiatrist that can come home and treat him
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Prettyuche(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Take him to LUTH.the will give you referral letter to visit LUTH psychiatry annex yaba.all the best
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Prettyuche(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Which state is he in currently
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Prettyuche:
He's is ondo state ma
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Prettyuche:
Thank you ma
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Skelewu: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2019
munarule:

Ok sir thank you very much. Though I was thinking I can get a psychiatrist that can come home and treat him

I think that can be arranged as well, though expensive. But you need to go to the psychiatric hospital first where you will be directed to a qualified psychiatrist. I wouldn't recommend looking for one on this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Seunfunmi21(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
munarule:
Good morning my nairaland family. I need a psychiatrist for my junior brother.
Someone called me yesterday that my junior brother(the only brother I have after I lost one last year) is behaving abnormally. The person told me that he was taken to police station and I spoke to the officers there and they told me that the thing is serious. They asked if he's a drug addict and I told them no. The only thing I know he do most time is taking alcohol. So I have sent someone to ikare akoko to bring him down to lagos so that I can take care of him. I was also told that he's so violent and wanted to kill people in the cell last night. Please I need your help. One of the officer told me it can still be corrected and we need to act fast. Please tell me what to do because I can't afford to loose another brother again .
Please don't mind all the grammatical error. Am not myself anymore

Please note, he has no history of mental illness of whatsoever
You can take him to neuro psychiatric hospital aro Abeokuta..they are very reliable there,you can take him to yaba too but aro is better cos of the stress and long que u will face at yaba..its stress free in aro..I work in aro,@ the medical records dept.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Iyareke: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Take him to aro in Abeokuta,that place is the best when it come to mental issues, all the best

1 Like

Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by fullclub: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Since you are in lagos you can take him to MFM prayer City and pass through their weekly deliverance section. And if possible if you are close to mfm headquarters at onika better.

Get their prayer points that centers on power of the fathers house and always wake up at night to do midnight prayer like from 11 to 2am every night.
Re: I Need A Psychiatrist As Soon As Possible by Orinmoku(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Check my signature and whatsapp me. There is always a solution to every problem

(1) (Reply)

Leptitox / Help! I'm Loosing My Mom To An Unknown Illness / COVID-19: Germany Activates Flying ICU Plane, To Fly Patients From Italy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.