Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba (1187 Views)

Is This True Igbo's From Ebonyi / 2023: Why The North Would Support South South Presidency / Anambra May Not Be A True Igbo State: See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by googi: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo would only support any Yoruba working against Yoruba interest -

They supported Obasanjo when he could not win his own ward, state or region.

They supported Tinubu when he rallied them against Yoruba as Speaker.

They supported Tambuwal to hijack the Speaker position.

They supported Saraki for Senate President against Tinubu when Saraki made them Senate Vice President.

Igbo would support anyone against Yoruba interest -

They gave Executive Prime Minister to Tafawa Balewa and prefer ceremonial President to spite Yoruba son and interest, Awo.

They prefer Buhari when he made Okadigbo his Vice Presidential candidate.

They squandered Jonathan's good will in his first term acquiring the most powerful positions.

They prefer Atiku after losing to him for no other reason than to play their traditional role against Yoruba.

Yet, there is no place in the world where they have been accommodated than Yoruba land.

Igbo and Yoruba leaders need to think: RONU O!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by zeromeridian: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
So now you have seen that your slave Master is loosing, you have started your lamentation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
I have 16 million votes which am comfortable with

I am more closer to the presidency what else do I need

I have federal presence in my backyard what else?

I have political appointee

So support Know support o am comfortable

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by googi: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
zeromeridian:
So now you have seen that your slave Master is loosing, you have started your lamentation

Whose slave master, yours or mine?

I have no dog in this game. Try again.

4 Likes

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good observation. They will not smell that seat
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by IamAtikulate: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lamentations of a Yoruba Moslem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by mightyhazell: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
If u say so,...atleast igbos supported them at one point or another. Show me in history where yoruba supported Any igboman for anything...

Even tho majority igbo rascally soldiers endangered the whole igbo race,trying to rescue awolowo from the jaws of the balewa and sardauna led northern elements.... Only for awolowo to encourage ojukwu into a war he was not Prepared for and swiftly joined forces to exterminate him and the igbo race

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by mightyhazell: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Good observation. They will not smell that seat
well u that can smell the seat,why not take ur crippled Beggarly relatives that litter everywhere out of our sights?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by mabea: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lazy youth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by googi: 3:28am On Jan 19, 2019
mightyhazell:
If u say so,...atleast igbos supported them at one point or another. Show me in history where yoruba supported Any igboman for anything...

Even tho majority igbo rascally soldiers endangered the whole igbo race,trying to rescue awolowo from the jaws of the balewa and sardauna led northern elements.... Only for awolowo to encourage ojukwu into a war he was not Prepared for and swiftly joined forces to exterminate him and the igbo race

One has to be careful with some of you guys, otherwise well meaning Igbo would get caught in this.

I don't think this self congratulation and love for Awo would work on those with any sense of history.

That you released Awo from Prison, not Gowon.

That you sent Awo to Calabar not Gowon.

That you wanted to make Awo the President.

Did any of you have any control on Federal Prison?

If you did, Awo wrote Ironsi when he had power to release him, he refused. Ojukwu was the Military Governor in the East for Ironsi declared Unitary State.

Go back home and find out, every Igbo man or woman that ever prospered in Nigeria made it from the West. Even those that started in the North made their way to the West.

You had the gut to ask what Yoruba has ever done for Igbo.

Ingrate! Please do not provoke me. I will tell you your story from when you entered the West with only dirty "singlet".

5 Likes

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Kingspin(m): 4:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Most liberal people.
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Shawnnn01: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2019
This is the kind of lies your father told over two million foolish Igbos that led them to their early grave in the Biafra war, keep at it okay.
mightyhazell:

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by overall90: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2019
googi:

One has to be careful with some of you guys, otherwise well meaning Igbo would get caught in this.

I don't think this self congratulation and love for Awo would work on those with any sense of history.

If you did, Awo wrote Ironsi when he had power to release him, he refused. Ojukwu was the Military Governor in the East for Ironsi declared Unitary State.

Go back home and find out, every Igbo man or woman that ever prospered in Nigeria made it from the West. Even those that started in the North made their way to the West.

Ingrate! Please do not provoke me. I will tell you your story from when you entered the West with only dirty "singlet".

all these rants are not necessary.
Every yoruba should put all hands on deck to see to the dissolution of this country so that everybody will go home so that yoruba wealth and prosperity would only be for yoruba.just imagine what yorubaland would achieve with all wealth other people are coming to take.
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Herdsmen: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Mumu post

May never reach una don dey cry...

Na four years oh.. grin grin

Dem never even pick.beans......

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by argon500: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2019
All these epistles are not necessary.

Let SW continues with their mind game of politics which is working for them instead of diverting attentions on Ibos.
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Fatherofdragons: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't know why you yorubers are so crazily obsessed about Igbo's.

Every minute an unfortunate conehead starts a thread by writing trash about igbos just to get our attention. I wanted to ignore this rubbish but I had to write something on the foolishness of most bigoted yorubers.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by mightyhazell: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
googi:

u must be very daft ,..and backed up by legendary stupidity if u think u can continue peddling malicious and baseless lies without any form of reactions.. mr helpers,Why not help urselves and ur starving Headhunting uncles first?

Well meaning igbos kee u there.

2 Likes

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by mightyhazell: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
This is the kind of lies your father told over two million foolish Igbos that led them to their early grave in the Biafra war, keep at it okay.
biafra war has come and gone. Igbos have learnt their lessons,..prominent amongst which is trying to mind their biz even if their next door neighbors are being slaughtered to extinction..(considering their culture and religious beliefs tho,this will be very challenging,...but doing otherwise might earn us another gang up even from the supposed victims)

Igbos have also honed to perfection an already inherent instinct for survival and prosperity even in the midst of turbulence... These are the greatest among the silverlinings that will keep u And ur likes awake and restless for the rest of your lives.. Ask the op

2 Likes

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Shawnnn01: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
mightyhazell:
biafra war has come and gone. Igbos have learnt their lessons,..prominent amongst which is trying to mind their biz even if their next door neighbors are being slaughtered to extinction..

Igbos have also honed to perfection an already inherent instinct for survival and prosperity even in the midst of turbulence... These are the greatest among the silverlinings that will keep u And ur likes awake and restless for the rest of your lives.. Ask the op
. 2019 election will prove how much foolish or wiser Igbos have grown. Atiku losing means your tribe has gotten more foolish and Atiku win prove you have gorown wiser so till then.
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Shawnnn01: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
How many Igbos are excessively foolish to think another tribe will wage a war for their own freedom is beyond me.

I ask you was it Susan that waged a war to free South Sudan ? Your forefathers were even smarter than you and did not wait for Yoruba to come redeem them but this generation of Igbos on NL are plainly bastard of foolish descendants waiting for another tribe to come fight for their freedom.
overall90:

all these rants are not necessary.
Every yoruba should put all hands on deck to see to the dissolution of this country so that everybody will go home so that yoruba wealth and prosperity would only be for yoruba.just imagine what yorubaland would achieve with all wealth other people are coming to take.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by mightyhazell: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
. 2019 election will prove how much foolish or wiser Igbos have grown. Atiku losing means your tribe has gotten more foolish and Atiku win prove you have gorown wiser so till then.
mumu talk as usual.

For ur information,whether bughari wins or atiku or infact anyother person,igbos will keep sitting pretty ...these ppl sat pretty after a 3 year war. Whatever comes will be a leisurely walk in the park. Try and let this sit in your brain...and stop the mumu fantasies of igbos suffering anymore than the rest

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by gwafaeziokwu: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
mightyhazell:
mumu talk as usual.

For ur information,whether bughari wins or atiku or infact anyother person,igbos will keep sitting pretty ...these ppl sat pretty after a 3 year war. Whatever comes will be leisurely walk in the park. Try and let this sit in your brain...and stop the mumu fantasies of igbos suffering anymore than the rest

Are you a Carpenter? The way you keep on hitting the nail on the head is awesome

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by gwafaeziokwu: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Kids everywhere. Ndi Igbo have nothing to prove to anyone. We have proven our resilience in the face of adversity. Whether Atiku win or not we are game.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Fatherofdragons: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:

The one was born in 2015, shameless yoruber illiterate. Spit on your unfortunate skull.

1 Like

Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Gabriel004: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
They have never supported yorubas
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Gabriel004: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
mightyhazell:

[/s]Which awolowo. Where did igbo support Yoruba? So it is awolowo that encouraged. I dey laugh oo grin
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by gwafaeziokwu: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
googi:

Hahaha. Oga don't burst a vein over nothing. You did not give any Igbo man money to set up his business. He came to your place,sourced your needs from everywhere home and abroad made money off it and established in an explosive way right before your very eye. So he earned his bragging rights. Let him be jare. Lol
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Denton027: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why the fuvk should Igbos support yoruba interest when they have never supported us since history can remember... Like WTF? When Igbos jejely left you idiots in 1967, y'all hyenas ganged up and forced them back into your shitty union on the altar of millions of lives lost and permanent scars left to tell the story...the obsession with Igbos is just damn clownish at these point.
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Gabriel004: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
googi:

Nice reply, I love this.
Re: Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba by Gabriel004: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
mightyhazell:
u must be very daft ,..and backed up by legendary stupidity if u think u can continue peddling malicious and baseless lies without any form of reactions.. mr helpers,Why not help urselves and ur starving Headhunting uncles first?

Well meaning igbos kee u there.
Shut your mouth. He said the fact.

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead, Several Injured As Oyo APC Rally Turns Violent / They Bought Kwankwaso For 100million Pounds But Couldn't Score A Goal / BREAKING Osun Tribunal Has Declared PDP Adeleke Winner Of The Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.