Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Levels In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Levels In Nigeria (479 Views)

Cambridge A Levels-cambridge Advance Level In Nigeria / Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. / What You Need To Know About Cie(cambridge International A Levels) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Levels In Nigeria by ikes9(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
So I've done a bit of research and found that I could use A level to start university from 200lv instead of 100 lv in Nigerian universities... So my question is, is it just normal Cambridge A levels or must I use Jupep??
And since I want to use A levels how would I go about it?
Re: A Levels In Nigeria by neutonbabs20(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
cambridge preferably cos not all schools acceot jupeb.Ui is an example.And also its a british coordinated programme.Tho its more expensive.
And about how you go about it,it depends on your location.
if youre based in ibadan,i strongly recommend Educational Advancement center (Eac).You can go online and check their website if you want to know more.
Re: A Levels In Nigeria by ikes9(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
neutonbabs20:
cambridge preferably cos not all schools acceot jupeb.Ui is an example.And also its a british coordinated programme.Tho its more expensive.
And about how you go about it,it depends on your location.
if youre based in ibadan,i strongly recommend Educational Advancement center (Eac).You can go online and check their website if you want to know more.

So I can't like, read on my own and write as a private candidate ??
Re: A Levels In Nigeria by neutonbabs20(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
ikes9:

So I can't like, read on my own and write as a private candidate ??

wow ,i dont kknow if people do that,but its gonna be difficult because practicals are involved and lots of other stuffs that needs guidance.
Re: A Levels In Nigeria by ikes9(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
neutonbabs20:

wow ,i dont kknow if people do that,but its gonna be difficult because practicals are involved and lots of other stuffs that needs guidance.

hmmm well, thank you for your input

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For Students Opting To Study Overseas / How To Check 2018 Nov/dec SSCE NECO Result With Token / Security In The Docker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.