Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up (26627 Views)

Why I Rejected Tinubu As My Running Mate – Atiku Opens Up / Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Franzinni: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Where is sarrki... And all the bmc Nairaland chapter?

I have a message from our national chairman.... He has asked all BMC to take a few days off to go and do a comprehensive medical check up.... Because the painment in the air can lead to premature trip to yonder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by sureheaven(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ole stop lying, you were banned because of corrupt dealing with william Jefferson and Jennifer Douglas.

Even this trip was based on fraud.

A presidential candidate who couldn't enter US freely until he was claimed to be one the aides of senate president. Shame on you Atiku and PDP.

Keep banking your hope on pettiness thinking you can defeat PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Franzinni: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
sureheaven:
Ole stop lying, you were banned because of corrupt dealing with william Jefferson and Jennifer Douglas.

A presidential candidate who couldn't enter US freely until he was claimed to be one the aides of senate president. Shame on you Atiku and PDP.

this sense we talk about... When will you finally get yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by akinbode1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Like if Atiku is our Next President

Share for Buhari

5 Likes

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by fredoooooo: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mr hand luggage , abeg try to steal enough people wey get pvc come back to naija o ...

Sai baba till all of una get sense
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Jones4190(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
ON ATIKU'S TRIP TO THE US.
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.
It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.
Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.
Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.
This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.
He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

1 Like

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Uchesis: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jones4190:
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.
It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.
Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.
Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.
This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.
He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."
Also Cowhari should debate on his own without Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by LZAA: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Maket:
Watch your back shocked
You are not coming back to Nigeria.

E be like say this OBJ na strong man oh.
Gbosa for him
He has links to the U.S back to the days when jim carter was President
He's the only one who two u.s presidos have visited in nigeria
His betraying nature aside,the man sabi work
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by LZAA: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Uchesis:

Also Cowhari should debate on his own without Osinbajo
Make una dy fear God na
Una just wan mke that man replace odunlade as king of meme grin
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by LZAA: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jones4190:
Lol
Obj after watching the disaster buhari put on the candidates went thru his political contacts and lifted atiku's travel ban
Delegate my left butt cheek
If U.S mean u my bro them go find u
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by karimusa: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
rock003:
Ladies and gentlemen, be careful how you comment here these days.

APC zombies are frustrated and desperate. Their desperation is at an all-time high this week (you know why grin grin grin). They are looking for whom to transfer aggression. So, try not to break the rules while hitting their heads with facts so that they won't call the mod to ban you out of desperation and frustration.

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by LZAA: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Franzinni:
this sense we talk about... When will you finally get yours?
Cc immhotep velocity25 grin
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by LZAA: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=karimusa post=74893194][/quote]
We are still asking why this tin dy pain una like this
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by 22brains(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:

At the bolded, of course he sold Nigeria for votes.
Imagine, good relations, he went to America to seek problems to Nigeria ?
He went there to give them Nigerian wealth in exchange for a visa.
cow spewing trash!!!
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by LZAA: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Franzinni:
Where is sarrki... And all the bmc Nairaland chapter?

I have a message from our national chairman.... He has asked all BMC to take a few days off to go and do a comprehensive medical check up.... Because the painment in the air can lead to premature trip to yonder!
Them hold meeting yesterday with lai mohammed to format new lie since the old one dn cast
Them dy work atm grin

1 Like

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by rock003: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=karimusa post=74893194][/quote]

Lolz. This born almanjiri is frustrated. Shame on you. Ntor
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Karemarealty288(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
DLondonboiy:

For once in your life, THINK!

Look at what you wrote and tell me if your father would be proud of you? embarassed

Mother of all Epics...

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by davecris(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
My President. Full of life.
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by nonsobaba: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku should just shut up abeg. He sneaked into America under the cover of Saraki's diplomatic immunity and we won't hear word again. The thief should thank his stars that the US govt is also on shutdown.
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Tareq1105: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
DLondonboiy:
This is the real Baba not that cattle rearer from Daura.

Buhari na joke i dey o. No go talk say na me make you commit suicide o

What we're witnessing is a political chess game by US and I don't think it call for jubilation.

A friend at Institute of International Affairs told me that US decided to forget Atiku money laundering case and other reasons why it refuse him entry visa for 13yrs.

US is not happy about Buhari's romance with China. China, no doubt, has taken over in the area of road and rail construction, building, hotels, power, mining, reconstruction of Nigerian Airport Terminal, etc even in Africa too.

Also, Nigeria under Buhari introduced the use of Yuan, Chinese currency for transactions in China without necessarily have to first convert to US dollars. US is mad at this development.

As we speak today, Chinese have taken over Nigeria and Africa which US is not comfortable with.

Most of our imports are now from China as compared with our imports from US.

US wants to romance Atiku to cut off China's influence in Nigeria and also Africa if he wins.

He told me there are other reasons he couldn't tell me on phone.

My submission is that the common man is in trouble.

It's a chess game between China and the US.

May God in His infinite mercy choose for Nigeria.
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by nextstep(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
sureheaven:

Er... the only way you can enter US without issue even if they have a case against you personally is to be the president of a country and hence its representative - and in that case only for visiting the UN or some such. Other diplomats (aides, vp, senator, ambassador, presidential candidate, etc.) can be declared persona non-grata. Since he is not yet president, one would assume there's no ban currently in effect.

He is meeting with US congressmen, businessmen, and for some reason you think he could if he was under a ban? The man is actively canvassing for himself (and in effect for us), improving political, diplomatic, and business links but it appears you'd rather the man who has no idea if he's the actual candidate, who might spend up to 1 year abroad after the strain of campaigning, who to my recollection has not improved ties with other countries (except say Niger)?

I'm no fan of Atiku (and would rather he and Buhari both lose), but stop looking for excuses when the evidence is not there. You say he was banned, yet he is there? Do you have access to US State Department dossier or are you just repeating something you've heard somewhere from people who have a history of twisting facts and outright lying?

1 Like

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Triangles1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
I still have the video of obasanjo make it known to us that you can't enter US, which means you and OBJ are corrupt and we don't want people like your party.
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Adebowale89(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
why must Atiku visit USA to become Nigeria president? did trump ever visit Nigeria to become president

few months after they started jubilating about Atiku visiting USA. these same people are fast to tag others zombies

you people should understand the literally meaning of zombies. the reference is up there
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by akdjr(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Count Edo out.quote author=ebuk4real post=74892293] cool

My joy is that Atiku is also an Hausa man like Buhari hence he too can reach their audience via VOA Hausa service, ensuring the northern votes will be shared. He will then net the votes of South South, South East and a chunk of South West and BOOM.....he will claim the prize next month[/quote]
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Sermwell(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jones4190:
how can a human being type this trash?? are you not aware that saraki is the DG of PDP presidential election campaign na wa o
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Sermwell(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:
why must Atiku visit USA to become Nigeria president? did trump ever visit Nigeria to become president

few months after they started jubilating about Atiku visiting USA. these same people are fast to tag others zombies

you people should understand the literally meaning of zombies. the reference is up there
you were the zombiess that made issues out of it, and you are now here crying blood. please stay away from sniper oo
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by SirLakes: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
DLondonboiy:

For once in your life, THINK!

Look at what you wrote and tell me if your father would be proud of you? embarassed

LMAO... Baba easy oooi grin grin
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Adesouth(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ogaga87:

If you like cry, that's your cup of tea..

Since depression could not hold your shame but has led you into public embarrassment, no p
una go kill this guy o grin[quote author=Ogaga87 post=74892277]

1 Like

Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by Adebowale89(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sermwell:

you were the zombiess that made issues out of it, and you are now here crying blood. please stay away from sniper oo

tell that to your family members. you must have been brought up with snipers or any of your family have taken it before that gives u sense of experience about it

what's the big deal about atiku getting lobbying to USA that's worthy of celebration? according to you his slaves here, how will his visit to USA developed this nation? don't you've shame

guess your brain went on secession hence why you're splitting like a dead cat
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by HeyCorleone(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:

You can do better than this.

Is this what they pay you a whopping N30,000 per month to do? Try better. Be like your brothers them. The likes of mannagrillbbq, yarimo, Cilicmarin.

They provide better, yet invalid and overly wrong, defenses.
Re: US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up by rapid101(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan / Sargwak Longnap Wazhi Murdered In Cold Blood By Gunmen (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.