Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Relocating To Warri From Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relocating To Warri From Lagos (723 Views)

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / A Very Huge Python I Saw On My Way To Warri / Big Python Killed At Delta Broadcasting Service Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Warri From Lagos by igenebai(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
please I need an advice am a graduate and after school I decided to relocate to Lagos in search for a green pasture but I it been more than four years now in Lagos still couldn't get a job I decided to start a little business of my own with little capital I source from my family but it being two years now doing my personal business and up till now things are still hard due to the fact that I start with a low capital and couple with tax and tax force problem in Lagos but know a family friend is willing to help with a lump sum of money and i want to continue with my phone and phone accessories business in warri please how viable is the business in warri because I have never lived in warri before.
Re: Relocating To Warri From Lagos by samuelchimmy(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2019
igenebai:
please I need an advice am a graduate and after school I decided to relocate to Lagos in search for a green pasture but I it been more than four years now in Lagos still couldn't get a job I decided to start a little business of my own with little capital I source from my family but it being two years now doing my personal business and up till now things are still hard due to t hmm he fact that I start with a low capital and couple with tax and tax force problem in Lagos but know a family friend is willing to help with a lump sum of money and i want to continue with my phone and phone accessories business in warri please how viable is the business in warri because I have never lived in warri before.
people are moving away from warri,phone business don't move much there, they prefer to buy phones from malls and not shops.... Since 2015,companies have been relocating from warri too to pH and asaba... I will suggest you look asaba way.. Or rather up your game in Lagos... I love Lagos, but I can't bear the madness...... I my might be wrong though, you should seek other people's advice, and weigh your options well

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online On Nairaland / SEPLAT Petroleum SCHOLARSHIP 2019/2020 / Top Horrifying Mental Disorders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.