Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (48023 Views)

Biafra & Ambazonia World Press Briefing With Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Dr. Cho L. Ayaba / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by bukynkwuenu: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin this must be United States of Angola
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Maxymilliano(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku the real MVP, gathering momentum ...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Originality007: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
alizma:
when you finally see corruption in human form. the man be like blood of Judas, corruption is this you?

stay away from sniper

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Ideagatesauto: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
See sharp president

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by muykem: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
I have been seen only 3 to 4 White men since morning the rest are black. Please how many people him dey address.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by tonex360: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by jerecrown(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Swagger president to be
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by sureheaven(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shame on Atiku and PDP.

A presidential candidate that was attached as aide to bukola saraki just to enter US.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by abbeyty(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
They said he can't enter now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Seetto:
Why saraki just dey follow this man up and down, something is fishing...

So his campaign DG can't follow him again. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 21GunnSalute(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ohammadike:
See our incoming president shining and looking clean

I hope no zombie drinks otapiapia. They might be stupid but they are still our brothers and sisters and we must pray for them to get common sense

God bless Atiku/Obi

I hope buhari will debate tomorrow we want to laugh at his empty head

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by naijapikin04(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku to face fresh probe when he returns from US – FG

https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/18/atiku-face-fresh-probe-returns-us-fg/

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by magzey: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
the Third picture the man be like so this is the face of the corrupt guy grin grin grin

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by guru90: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Moving Train!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by idonhammer: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
alizma:
Deep down your heart you know that Atiku is the man but your zombified brain won't allow you to reason well.

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 22brains(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1086295546296451073?s=19

"PDP Presidential Candidate H.E @Atiku at his briefing with United States Institute Of Peace and Albright Stonebrige Group on Friday 18th January 2019 in Washington DC..." https:///iJ2ABKJmGs

Lalasticlala
nice move
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by naijapikin04(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Kingspal: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello House, I will design a Professional Business Logo for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Or Earn 40% when you when you bring a customer for us.

Chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586
Asshurbanipall:

"PDP Presidential Candidate H.E @Atiku at his briefing with United States Institute Of Peace and Albright Stonebrige Group on Friday 18th January 2019 in Washington DC..." https:///iJ2ABKJmGs

Lalasticlala
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by AdesegunSanni89: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Exercise in futility
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Printerscanner: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
jconsulting:
Nigerians are you not proud to have a President that can wear suit and not Jalamia

Since it is suit that will decide how your life will go, then compare the two. The people's general in suit and the fat black looter called Atikuloot in coat.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Blacknight28: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Zansu007:
Why do zombies, feels anyone against the lifess one is ipob, am not for your information.secondly take a look at atiku and tell me if he wouldn't know what happening around him, unlike the lifeless one.

The day I started commenting on nairaland was the day I knew the lifeless one is coming back for re-election. I do not post for a living, zombies stay off my mention.

Buhari is a collective task.

Very terrible week for zombies.

EOD#

What gives me so much concern is how educated folks defend what has refused to be defended, thereby making a mockery of their educational qualifications.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 22brains(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

Lalasticlala
when the lord turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. nice move by atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 21GunnSalute(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mek I see which Zone Bee go come here tok say na Photoshop, abi na doctored, abi na technology...maa reset I'm brain like....

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 22brains(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ohammadike:

I hope no zombie drinks otapiapia. They might be stupid but they are still our brothers and sisters and we must pray for them to get common sense

God bless Atiku/Obi

when the lord turn again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. nice move by atiku
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 22brains(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
ademoladeji:
Issokay...

Dele Momodu the real ATIKU MEDIA MOVEMENT... AAM
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by 22brains(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
jconsulting:
Nigerians are you not proud to have a President that can wear suit and not Jalamia
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by TexasR: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ohammadike:

God bless Atiku/Obi

LOL @ they may be stupid
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Chike4president: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by shachris02: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
If you know, you know.

And i heard its on sale. grin

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Vinstel: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
ademoladeji:
Issokay...

Dele Momodu the real ATIKU MEDIA MOVEMENT... AAM
Why are all dullard supporters like this? Atiku media movement should be AMM and not AAM!! Must everything be spelt out for the dullard and his followers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.