Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) (28388 Views)

Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by iHart(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
I said it before that OUK will affect the election of Chima Anyaso
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Gorozo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Pdp go home and sleep no vacancy in Nigeria 4 u guys

2 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by hedonistic: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chima is OUK's creation, so no surprises.

On a good day Chima has no business contesting for election anyway. Just that Nigeria is a funny country. Shebi him and characters like Shina Peller would be running things together in HOR Abuja, turning everything to one big dirty joke.

It is well with our souls sha.
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Nasman387(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
what's Chima Anyanso's campaign team doing in Ohafia? am very sure Bende Federal constituency is a constituency on its own. while Ohafia is under Aro/Ohafia Fed. constituency.
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by foxton: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
bunch of Esua, sellin dia birthrite for cheap popularity
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Perhaps they got a better offer. Money the root of all evil . They think with their pockets more than the head

In need of loan? Check below my comment
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Fake and staged
Painter.apc is taking abia

3 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by BusinessHub1: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
MYBLOCUS:
BROS HE BE LIKE SAY THE THING PAIN YOU WELL WELL I CAN TELL U ARE IN SEFIA PAIN
Chairman, please hold it there.
I don’t do politics. Not Apc not pdp cod they are all criminals. So you can direct that your fight and hatred to your opposition. I watched video and comment what I saw which I felt is the truth. Thanks and bye.
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nasman387:
what's Chima Anyanso's campaign team doing in Ohafia? am very sure Bende Federal constituency is a constituency on its own. while Ohafia is under Aro/Ohafia Fed. constituency.
Yes,i was about to also ask the same question except there's another asaga in bende or the defectors are not from chima's camp but Mao's.whichever way,there was defection from pdp to apc in a dramatic manner and am happy about it.
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by BusinessHub1: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Painter.apc is taking abia
Nice to know, I’m from Akwa Ibom sir.
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Toosure70: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo getting it right gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
iHart:
I said it before that OUK will affect the election of Chima Anyaso
Brother i have said it severally that ouk is still the most popular politician in abia north and he will win ohuabunwa hands down.most igbos from abia knows this but out of hatred for apc,they deny it.orji under an unknown ppa lost narrowly,is it under apc that he wont win? He will also attract votes to other apc candidates here including buhari.anyaso will lose to Ben kalu
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Nice to know, I’m from Akwa Ibom sir.
And am from cross river,akwa cross.apc is getting stronger in our two states and will win a lot of votes.things have changed
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Chairman, please hold it there.
I don’t do politics. Not Apc not pdp cod they are all criminals. So you can direct that your fight and hatred to your opposition. I watched video and comment what I saw which I felt is the truth. Thanks and bye.
Eyeneka,same thing happened in cross river last year when supporters of pdp senatorial candidates who are unpopular abandoned pdp to campaign for apc candidates.this happens when popularity and goodwill is involved
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Decamping of life. This one is live and direct. No time.

Decamping wey dey break Ankle grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
mechanics:
Confused people, they are looking for money.
No sir,its due to the popularity of ouk.he will deliver abia north to buhari.this isn't a workshop so you wont know

1 Like

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by iHart(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:
.Brother i have said it severally that ouk is still the most popular politician in abia north and he will win ohuabunwa hands down.most igbos from abia knows this but out of hatred for apc,they deny it.orji under an unknown ppa lost narrowly,is it under apc that he wont win? He will also attract votes to other apc candidates here including buhari.anyaso will lose to Ben kalu
OUK have been winning if not for the rigging. Last time, he won and the votes for Isuikwuato were hijacked and rigged to give Mao the lead. This time around nothing will stop OUK, absolutely nothing!!! You saw the APC flag off in Abia? It was almost all about OUK and not even Ogah the governorship candidate.

1 Like

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
GavelSlam:
grin

Atiku's only achievement in 2019 would be obtaining a US visa.
I am FORCED to reply you...you WILL EAT THESE WORDS this February (FAIL-BUHARI)
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Cantonese: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
deji17:
Let Atiku win in Amelika while Buhari wins in Nigeria. I will be very honest.
If Atiku wins anything in the forthcoming Presidential election, it will be a spot in one of his numerous wives bedroom. You can take that to the bank.
Those who wail, wails in vain

And Buhari will win in his cattle farm only!
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by senatordave1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
iHart:
OUK have been winning if not for the rigging. Last time, he won and the votes for Isuikwuato were hijacked and rigged to give Mao the lead. This time around nothing will stop OUK, absolutely nothing!!! You saw the APC flag off in Abia? It was almost all about OUK and not even Ogah the governorship candidate.
Oga,no need to explain.i know the political dynamics of all states.i just watched the video and it dawned on me that the action of the defectors was impulsive,spontaneous and involuntary.they simply followed their mind.majority of abia north people love ouk no matter the parties they belong or how much there paid.even pdp agents will vote him Feb 16

2 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by bugggg: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good riddance
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by dochenaj: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
drlateef:
Atiku visiting US as aid to Saraki. What a shame? A whole presidential candidate running away from arrest and flying on the wings of a Senate President to evade arrest. Tufiaka! And the IPOB and PDP think such candidate has integrity and something to offer Nigeria? No wonder he was constantly sitting beside Saraki in US. A thief hiding away from arrest. His days are numbered.
So you actually believe that if the US wanted to arrest Atiku, they don't know how to do that. Either you think we are stupid to believe this your narrative or you have no idea what the US is capable of. In either case, it is gross ignorance that is your problem. And do you realize that Saraki is the DG of his campaign organization?

Anyway we know elections are not won in Nigeria but only rigged. So I hope PDP can get their rigging machine ready for the APC's killer rigging machine.

Come February let the better rigger win.
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by 6digitscomrade: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shobowalebola:
The PDP House of Representatives candidate for Bende Federal Constituency Dr. Chima Anyaso on Friday suffered a serious setback as his supporters declared support for the former governor of Abia state and the APC flag bearer for Abia North senatorial District, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and APC.

The drama began when Chima Anyaso's campaign team, PDP supporters saw the campaign train of OUK in Asaga Ohafia and chose to pitch their tent with the widely loved Igbere born business tycoon.

The entire campaign team alighted from their campaign vehicles and made their way into the campaign venue of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and declared support for him and the APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwGh6Ls5W_8

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/01/breaking-chima-anyaso-campaign-team-dumps-pdp-declare-support-for-apc-hails-ouk-video/
what do u expect from cow&gate children!?! No ideology only poverty,ignorance and hunger drives their existence....No one should fault them fault their parents and ancestors..
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by obasiken: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
OUK......the man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

You thought wrong.

Keeping our eyes on the prize.

You can get a visa to Mongolia if you like.

I didn't think wrong after all. Seems d prize 4d APC folks in d articles below was Atiku US visa. U guys should b grateful. Its a dream come through 4 APC

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1207958-alleged-corruption-pro-buhari-group-dares-atiku-visit-us-offers-class-return-ticket.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/oshiomhole-atiku-can-only-go-to-dubai-we-need-a-president-who-can-go-anywhere/amp/

https://www.guardian.ng/news/come-clean-on-travel-ban-to-u-s-apc-tells-atiku/amp
Re: Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) by Elexdallas(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
The was a time I commented saying come to south east,we don’t vote party we vote individuals, if you failed once, u are a failure,
This people u see shouting ouk are all with Chima anyaso of pdp for house of rep and OUK of apc for senate,
You will still have to know the will be against Ikpeazu current governor that is in pdp and might be supporting otti of apga or even ogah of Apc,
But when it comes to presidential level, this people we die to support Atiku,
I have decided not to comment here anymore due to people talk from their level of understanding and doesn’t know anything going on.
Have you been to any political rally?
Most of you No, do you know how political rally is mobilized? Most of u still No.
Forget about crowds, 80% of us in this country is hungry, 60% of people in political rallies are touts that came to pick monies that will be spread, and some mobilized on daily pay stipend,(I have been to some rallies in 2015 before God observed me)so I am talking with experience. Buhari is a taboo in Abia state, I swear with my life, due to python dance, it has nothing to do with Abia loyalty with pdp,
And if buhari comes to Umuahia, the whole Umuahia will be filled with people chanting sai Baba, I swear. U know why? Hungry people everywhere. That one apart.
Do you know 70% of people in any political rallies are paid?
Each local government in any states political rally is conducted mobilized people that doesn’t even have voters card to attend a rally and most will be paid after the rally or will be owed,(I don go three times in the past, two for pdp and one for apc and was paid once shaa angry)
Omo many things shaa, but I am fucking busy,
Believe anything but just know all this old men don’t fucking care about us, go to any extent and make money and stop spending borrowed data and time on Nairaland for pdp or apc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In UK To Rest - Hajia Aishat Buhari / Helen Ogunleye Arrested By EFCC / Subsidy: Queue In Port Harcourt (video,pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.