Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals (9723 Views)

₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months / Nigeria Leads In African Start-up Funding With $94.9m / Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Xlad(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

You are aware they have a functional rail and logistics system, electricity round the clock and well educated populace.

I'm sure Buhari should make all that possible in 4 years.

Did i mention your name or your buhari in my comment?
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by bigpicture001: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
They all close shop after two years of operation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
You won't see much traffic on informative and intellectual threads like this. undecided

Of course, it says much about the typical Nigerian mindset... sad

How do we progress as a people?

unfortunately so
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Ajaka01: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Suprixtechnology.com
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
deji17:
Sai Buharii
Sai Baba!!!
shut up!
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Felixv: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2019
we need more good new like this..the IT sector is a major booming industry in other countries
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Tyche(m): 1:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your head must be paining you. Do you think Buhari is all about tradermoni?

I guess you are so ignorant of the SME loans deliberately set up through the BOI.

Go back and get some much needed updating of your mental software.

Read number 5 on this link

https://www.boi.ng/apply/register

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than you are anyone for that matter, BMC or not, getting that loan.
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:51am On Jan 19, 2019
You know what should scare you..... That you are trying so Hard to prove Buhari is really working..... if Buhari is indeed working for 4 years ..... at least the impact should be feel by a Common Nigeria and the stress should reduce in one of our Sector in Nigeria like Economy, Education, Employment, Infrastructure, Electricity, Human Rights etc but Opposite is the case ..... even PDP regime feel like Heaven compare to your tenure
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:57am On Jan 19, 2019
You don't have to dig up a Propanganda from a Website to Know if a Government is working, An Average Citizen of the Country should feel it not by reading it up somewhere where it could be fake....... Everything in Nigeria is Expensive, Many Students are leaving school, The one still at schools are staying at home due to the Government incompetency, Go to the Market and watch Market women and see how an average Nigerian suffer but here you are digging out deal that may not even be successful
Re: Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:01am On Jan 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

You are aware they have a functional rail and logistics system, electricity round the clock and well educated populace.

I'm sure Buhari should make all that possible in 4 years.

You just don't get it do you? is it Buhari that is not hearing what people are saying, Old and Very Weak , Sick and A dullard that will make that possible ?

and you are talking about well educated populace when many Nigerians are leaving school to learn a skill or start business. Those in school are on Strike, No Job for those that Graduated ......hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m / Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt / How To Earn Free Bitcoin And Make Money From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.