Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos (1465 Views)

Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-at-home In Delta Set Some Vehicles Ablaze (photos) / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos) / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by samysamy: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wonders shall never end. A man divorced his wife and married a new wife. The divorced woman atormed their home unexpectedly, poured fuel on them and set the man and his new wife ablaze.The incident reportedly happened in Ghana

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/jealous-ex-wife-pours-fuel-on-his-ex.html

Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by samysamy: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2019

Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Too bad.
God save & give/send me the best wife/lady. I do the Best, & I want the Best.
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by yungbillionaire(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
No naaaaaahhh.....what rubbish this I just read and see
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by haywire07(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's the burnt new wife I want to see, not the man undecided
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Some peoples hearts sha...
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by eagleeye2: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hell Hath No Fury,,,,,,,,,, somebody should complete it.
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
eagleeye2:
That's not how it was written. This is the correct version: "Hell hath no fury than love, to hatred turned, and heaven, no rage, than a woman scorned"....... William Congrieve "the mourning bride".

1 Like

Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by Abortions: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Satan is even better than others
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by IjebuWarrior: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by IjebuWarrior: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
eagleeye2:

You don reach hell before ni? Na craze dey worry ur head so? angry
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Imagine the kind of immeasurable pain they'll be in right now. That's what you get when you marry a clingy lunatic. He's left you, move on and live on.

She just had to set them on fire, of all things to do. It's giving me shivers seeing the melanin scorched out of their skin.
Re: Jealous Ex-wife Pours Fuel On His Ex-husband And New Wife,set Them Ablaze(photos by Mrexcell(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
samysamy:
Wonders shall never end. A man divorced his wife and married a new wife. The divorced woman atormed their home unexpectedly, poured fuel on them and set the man and his new wife ablaze.The incident reportedly happened in Ghana

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/jealous-ex-wife-pours-fuel-on-his-ex.html

Black Africans and wickedness are like 5&6.

(1) (Reply)

People Seen Washing A Road After Buhari Left The Palace Of The Emir Of Sokoto / Supreme Court Decision On The Use Of Card Reader In An Election / This House Is Falling And It Will Fall Dirty -Emmanuel Oladapo Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.