Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,554 members, 7,843,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Download. Link# Papa Roach – Who Do You Trust? Album 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download. Link# Papa Roach – Who Do You Trust? Album 2019 (2097 Views)

Download Link. Astroworld Album Full Hq / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Link# Papa Roach – Who Do You Trust? Album 2019 by barkanolivv: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Free Papa Roach Who Do You Trust? Full Album Leak, Download link zip-rar available below, HQ.

Download Here -
https://sway.office.com/AagokjLh3aUr5zfq

Somehow I feel they have been preparing the fans for this shift with the order of the single releases in promotion of Who do you trust?. They started off with ‘Renegade Music’ and ‘Who Do You Trust?’, and followed up with ‘Not The Only One’ and ‘Elevate’. The first two singles pay homage to the earlier sound of Papa Roach, with heavy guitar riffs and lots of energy. The title track was also accompanied by a hilarious music video, in which frontman and vocalist Jacoby Shaddix stars as news reporter Larry Dickman.
Who Do You Trust? is the tenth studio album by American rock band Papa Roach. It was released on January 18, 2019, through Eleven Seven Music.[1] It features 12 tracks, including the lead singles "Renegade Music" and "Who Do You Trust?" The album was announced along with the release of the track "Not the Only One".[1] The album was leaked and it has been entirely online since December 15, 2018.

What about Who do you trust? as a whole then? The opening song of the album ‘The Ending’ really surprised me. It’s a very dynamic song and sounds like it was influenced by Muse. It has quite some dark lyrics about trust issues, a theme that is present throughout the whole album. The four released singles blend quite well into the rest of the album tracks. After ‘Elevate’, the pop vibes stay with ‘Come Around’. What I absolutely love about both, ‘Not The Only One’ and ‘Come Around’, is that the lyrics have such a positive message: together people can conquer dark times: “Everybody says they’re fine, but I know they’re not alright. It’s always darkest just before the light. I know your silence is a deafening sound. It’s never easy when you’re breaking down. But I’ll be there when you come around”. (Come Around)

Year: 2019
Genre: Alternative Rock
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. The Ending
02. Renegade Music
03. Not The Only One
04. Who Do You Trust?
05. Elevate
06. Come Around
07. Feel Like Home
08. Problems
09. Top Of The World
10. I Suffer Well
11. Maniac
12. Better Than Life

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Real Face Without Makeup Revealed For His Birthday...shocking / BBNaija Star, Khloe Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Video: Zinoleesky Caught Kissing Naira Marley Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.