Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River (10225 Views)

Senator Odey Dumps PDP, Defects To APC In Cross River / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fmr Vice Chairman, serving Ward Chairman dumps PDP for APC in Cross River
January 18, 2019

By Peter Akpak, Ogoja

A former Vice chairman of Bekwarra local government area of Cross River State, Hon. Christopher Odey and a serving ward chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the same LGA have defected to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The duo on Thursday and no less than 19 big wigs of the PDP with a large crowd of their supporters decamped to the APC, when Sen. John Owan Enoh, the governorship candidate of the party took his campaign train to Bekwarra where he was received by a sea of crowd.

Receiving the decampees, the state chairman, Mr. Odey Ochicha said the gubernatorial candidate of the party enjoined them to do more work in APC than they did for the PDP so as to secure victory for the party.

While campaigning for support from the mammoth crowd, Owan-Enoh told them that turning out in their numbers to receive him was a great statement, which shows that they have realised the mistakes they made in 2015 by voting the incumbent governor into office.

He told the people that Ayade has abandoned them and the Obudu-Abouchiche road. That he knows Ayade is watching is campaigns and in a few days will want to deceive them by deploying tractors into the road because he knows the elections are close.

He said, “Today you’ve made a statement, and that statement is that as a state we made a mistake in 2015 by voting Ayade into office. And you don’t need me to show you the indications of that mistake, because it is very evident in the state of affairs of our dear state.

“Ayade has abandoned the road between Abouchiche and Obudu. In the next few days he will bring tractors into the road in order to deceive people. All He knows to do is to deceive the people.”

“Ayade is watching my campaign and he is very afraid. Very soon Ayade will come to campaign because he usually waits for me to start a thing before he does too. When he comes here he will come with power.

“He will come to show you power, he will come with big cars and soldiers and all the paraphernalia of government. Is that one power? The real power is when he comes here to show you what he has done in four years.

“Even I who is not governor, I have visited more Northern villages than he who is from the Northern district of the state and he is the seating governor. In the last three days I have been sleeping in the North but Ayade has never slept in the North before and he will never. We didn’t elect an emperor in 2015 who cares only about himself.

“I am the one that will come and provide life in that government house. The first thing I will do is to conduct local government elections. If governor Ayade meant well, If he had a sincere heart, he would have.”

https://calabarreporters.com/39088/vice-ward-chairman-dumps-pdp?fbclid=IwAR1hbgBS9wxphSF7G5LFmI3XQ95d4PeoPZLZwq-AYMrXDqr2PkNqXeu34c4

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
I suppose Atikus USA display did not sway this one. grin

In fact where are the APC people who have defected to PDP because of Atiku and Amelika cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by TeeBabss(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good riddance...

1 Like

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
TeeBabss:
Good riddance...
Its a big blow to pdp.over 10 aides of the governor have defected.owan enoh is the next governor

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by ct2: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
this buhari is another thing,just wondered what kind of human he is. kaduna was totally shut down today I just pray that all of us supporting atiku on social media can vote Buhari out , not to just sit at home on election day

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by DesChyko: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
A former Vice Chairman and a Serving Ward Chairman were the biggest wigs of the big wigs that joined APC in a giant state like Cross Rivers

The person who invented that word must be turning in his grave grin

It's a shock they didn't defect with the usual 2000 supporters embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Adewumiaye: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Robust yet affordable websites, check my signature for contact details
Hmm
Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by amba19947: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by aishapmbtoto: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Inconsequential people
Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by aishapmbtoto: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Its a big blow to pdp.over 10 aides of the governor have defected.owan enoh is the next governor
Keep dreaming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Afospecialk: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP is dead.
Atiku is a looter

No going back to looters.

PMB till 2023

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
aishapmbtoto:

Keep dreaming
Are you one of those kids?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by easynetsms(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
His business not mine
Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Tunasco4u(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Whether Atiku travel to US or not,I will still not vote for him never,I will still prefer Alh Muhammad Buhari than him 100%

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by sammyj: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
They don Dey move for South South again! Likes for Atiku and Shares for Buhari.

2 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by sureheaven(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is just too much for Atiku and PDP to bear. No wonder...... They are holding on to anything as their means of survival. shocked

People keep running from the thief who promise to enrich only his friends if elected in US, Dubai and china because im sure Atiku can't be president in Nigeria .

Sai baba till 2023
God bless nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
sammyj:
They don Dey move for South South again! Likes for Atiku and Shares for Buhari.
Yes thereby depleting atiku's dying base

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by nonye6194: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cross river and akwa ibom states remain one of PDPs stronghold. A ward chairman's defection now is because he got a better offer. Ogbeni would return after the contract expires after elections grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
DesChyko:
A former Vice Chairman and a Serving Ward Chairman were the biggest wigs of the big wigs that joined APC in a giant state like Cross Rivers

Use your discretion na,they dont need to announce for you to know that they have thousands of supporters.bekwarra coincidentally borders obudu where ayade is from

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Afospecialk: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku have won his election in America today.

PMB will win all states come February 16

PMB till 2023

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Bossontop(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
nonye6194:
Cross river and akwa ibom states remain one of PDPs stronghold. A ward chairman's defection now is because he got a better offer. Ogbeni would return after the contract expires after elections grin
Not so again sir.apc is very strong there especially in akwa ibom where they have overwhelmed pdp.those ward leaders you are underestimating controls the local populace,grassroot and are the closest to the people.its a blow to you and pdp,deal with it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
DesChyko:

From the news in the OP

The duo on Thursday and no less than 19 big wigs of the PDP with a large crowd of their supporters decamped to the APC, when Sen. John Owan Enoh, the governorship candidate of the party took his campaign train to Bekwarra where he was received by a sea of crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by nsilordgmail(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Bros wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
All that is possible in politics!

1 Like

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
nsilordgmail:
Bros wake up
After i helped to wake you up? While your oga is in usa,buhari is gaining more ground,decimating pdp bases

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Timtellect: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
senatordave1:

... You and this ur APC... Don't know why you are this blinded.. ANYWAYS... APC & PDP are two sides of the same coin... I can never participate in an election in this failed state. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by RurouniKenshin: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hahaha wrong move. APC is dead in rivers.
Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by Kylekent59: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy
This one na 2/1 him play grin grin
He will still come back to PDP after election.

away win 1st half, home win full time.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by yrex01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
4+4 gang !!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christopher Odey Dumps PDP For APC In Cross River by clapbest(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Am cross river and my local government is not far from the said lga this man comes with people all the way from south and central for his campaign he was in obudu recently op prove me wrong..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Dismissal: We’ll React Formally - PDP / Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.