Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

God Is Not A Criminal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Criminal (200 Views)

Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / It Is Wrong For Anyone To Call A Man Of God A Criminal Or Thief" - Apostle Johns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Criminal by FishersofG: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
God is not a criminal
A lot of ministers have turn the gospel of Christ as means of extorting money from people by trick and wisdom they call prophecy. When i was twenty one years old I was invited to a revival service in church. When the minister was preaching he said a word of prophecy over my life that is seeing delay which is not good and also prophesy into my sister's life that her husband is going to have a dispute over one of his land of which my sister's husband don't even have a land not talking of a dispute. He said to avoid this prophecy we should sow a seed of which I don't have a dame on me. I was told to sow my phone and I did because then I don't have knowledge of the word of God. See what the Bible say about false prophesy in Jeremiah 23_16 This is what the Lord Almighty says:“Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the lord. A lot of people find it difficult to listen to true servant of God because they have been scam one way or the other by a servant of God. A lot of people have sow all their property and money because they are seekers of prophecy, after waiting for months or years without any result they start criticising the body of Christ with false name, mind you my brother/sister God is not a criminal. It is now a compulsory thing that every one must be a hot prophet in this era, please beloved minister don't say false prophesy to deceive others because you will make the gospel of Christ difficult to preach. In all this Apostle Paul said in Philippians 1:18 that What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice. Whether you scam people with prophecy or not the gospel of Christ must be preached but remember you will give account of your self on the last day.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Sower 3 / Approach His Throne Of Grace Now / My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.