Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Story (200 Views)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Please Does God Also Care For The Orphans?...my Story! / This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story by raidell: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2019
I am still in the middle of something and all i can say is that i want you to pray for me and keep praying for me because this is what i need at this time prayer and i need you to know that you must continually pray for me. It happend when i was just beginning to get big and i had a mountain in me and thats when i learned how to times my commands and to make it that much stronger but listen i was getting big and more powerful then i ever had in the spirit after i gave them the worship they deserved and that is when the demons went into my heart and into my mind and that is when i died and spiders attacked me and I became predated because a giant spirit thought to put a clone of me hand on my back so you see brothers and sisters giants are evil no holds bar and i had one in my mind but i went up to heaven and that's when i fell from heaven and was returned back to the Earth and i began to suffer and it was all thanks to coaching i married a woman from heaven and all my stuff was taken from me and the evil spirits a king incubus and a spirit of Lucifer and a red queen they came and they did take all my stuff from me and overman satan son came and tried to take my wife from me and he turned me into an evil spirit because of it and was suffering all the while this was happening but left God because i thought i got nothing and thats when we came to the other house and thats when the demonic sucker that killed everyone including myself and it is on going this is some of the story but the demons took all my gold and got me under the jealousy vengeance mercy wrath of god forever and ever and now i need you to pray for me that bi wont be no more under this and rape because the demons turned me into a girl with a fake vagina that eats others vagina and it is cruelty and you need to pray and pray for me because the demons are raping me for no reason not even inside the rape covenant this you must pray about and pray hard because this is happening to me while i do regular things and i am a man but they say i am a homosexual so this may give them a legal right to sodomize me but a spider put another spider in my anus and how am i supposed to do anything about it after i have fallen from heaven but i say pray anyways because the demons seek to put me under absolute destruction this time and next time

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of The Matter / Being Angry With God / Christians Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.