Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys (68777 Views)

Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buggatti ke..that one na lie
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by yellopage07(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
sukerefakere:
embarassed Pictures of the Bugatti or i finally kill md oluomor
SCAM. dem think say Bugatti na chais

2 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by yellopage07(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
sukerefakere:
embarassed Pictures of the Bugatti or i finally kill md oluomor
SCAM. dem think say Bugatti na chais
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by hargbolahan01: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
I know it will be from our people from SE they are good in bringing our pride to ground
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by klever18(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
who say yahoo doesn't pay?.
oya gather here
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by iwattpro(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cool gees
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by danot1030: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the reason they so much hate Buhari in the south east because his policies and activities is against all their illegal businesses and ways of making money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Typical lazy idiots.

While their western counterparts are aiming to improve living standards for ALL, these idiots are resorting to crime for selfish reasons. And then the younger ones who are equally clueless copy these fools.

Blame the leaders ?? NO

Blame our culture of shameless greed and vain display of mostly ill gotten wealth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by jeeqaa7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
hargbolahan01:
I know it will be from our people from SE they are good in bringing our pride to ground

You have pride?
Nonsense Boy... The nnama in aso rock is not bringing your down abi?

4 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by galadima77(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
These criminals keep bringing Nigeria to disrepute. Lazy youths that only want money for the wrong reasons.

There should be vrry stiff penalty...just as for kidnapping n terrorism

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by stanliwise(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys are damn smart, u should let them be
Until they use you or one of your family members for ritual.

5 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by shogsman(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
2 Bugattis, blogs can lie sha

2 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by virgintoto(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

WTF?

Abeg, wey the "Owootomo Tomilola" dude? Him own don pass Yahoo, I swear. Him own na "Android", "Google", "Bing", "Microsoft", "IBM", "Facebook", "Macintosh"... Haba! I need to see him and talk to him ASAP... angry angry angry

He mustn't just be an ordinary 9ja citizen... There's more to that guy than meets the eyes...
Bros ni ur head dey der,u folo me reason am?

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by stanliwise(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
2extremes:

Bro. Just because you are lucky doesn't means others are lazy. Just because you got things cheap on a platter of gold doesn't mean you're more hardworking than others. Used to think like you too before until I witnessed the other side of life.
You have no defense. I came from the bottom too. I just always believe that there is no free meal no matter what and that was what has guided me through thick and thin to where I am today. Although government have made things worse which is the main source of our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by nkemdi89(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
They are trooping into abuja now because so many influential personalities and their children make it difficult to detect the fraudsters, unfortunately no matter how they try to conceal their identity they will always in one way or the still display their in born poverty mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by AngelicBeing: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
These criminals keep bringing Nigeria to disrepute. Lazy youths that only want money for the wrong reasons.
You are the wisest man on this thread tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by paddyofboss(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
U think.its easy to make money the way those guys are making money ? Stop calling them lazy rather say they should channel that same energy to productive activities. Imagine someone not sleeping 6-6 and u call that person lazy

6 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
potbelly:
These niggas need to watch American gangsta...

Be on the low if you get it illegally...
Reality is different from movies.
Most successful criminals end up in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Adewumiaye: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Affordable websites, check my signature for contact

Ahhhh
He's stupid
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys are damn smart, u should let them be
Research shows that fraudsters are the dumbest of the dumb i.e have very low IQ.
Of course, there are exceptions.

If you see a fisherman throw a line with bait and come up with a fish, would you say he is damn smart?
That is exactly how yahoo boys operate.

3 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
turhibdwhale:
Bursted

But Dudes are fucking rich shocked
No, they are not rich.
Rich people don't do love scam, they are often the target of love scam.

3 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by stanliwise(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
2extremes:

All the best. A rejoinder on this is needless
No need to reply, if your mind is made up go and join them and use other innocent people blood for rituals. And if caught tell them you are the first Msc. holder to face the other side of life. Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
stanliwise:
lazy chicken go and find work or create something with your intelligence ... certificate is not food... thank me later
Are you sure he has any?
Our tertiary institutions have become certificate mill, they admit anybody regardless of
intelligence and sell them useless certificates.
We need comprehensive reform of our institutions.
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
OboOlora:
Yahoo boy buy Bugatti, Omo Na Eniola Badmus pant those ones use do them jazz o hahaha

Lawd have mercy. shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
2extremes:

Bro. Just because you are lucky doesn't means others are lazy. Just because you got things cheap on a platter of gold doesn't mean you're more hardworking than others. Used to think like you too before until I witnessed the other side of life.
You are damn lazy and I don't mean muscle work.
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Ubdavis(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
May people husbands and boyfriends and papa o
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by 6digitscomrade: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jaymaxxy:
Was any pant recovered?
already processed ���
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Kingbookies: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yahoo boy buy Bugatti shocked

Pls who's will dash me Paint, I want to join yahoo grin
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by CaptainMitch: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
If I catch you give you injection or flog you for insulting your elder, you go say I wicked. Be careful Mr Man. undecided
jeeqaa7:

Shut up... Complain about the nama in aso rock first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.