Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys (68764 Views)

Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by tyup(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2019
OboOlora:
Yahoo boy buy Bugatti, Omo Na Eniola Badmus pant those ones use do them jazz o hahaha

Lmao grin OMG

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2019
stanliwise:
Even at the small education we gain many youth are hell bent of get rich quick.
What's the point in all the education when the system is programmed to benefit only their own and leave u jobless or underemployed to struggle with life till ur brain fogs up & ur old & ugly due to hardship while they still loot public funds to enhance themselves, fûck ur wives any daughters & ensure that ur sons never get a better shot at overtaking theirs just like their fathers did to ur fathers & father's fathers so will they continue to do then they pretend to be active while u keep clapping & applauding them & praying & fasting that one day u will be like them only to realise too late that the opportunity will NEVER come until u TAKE IT by force. Not all youths are hell bent on getting rich quick, most youths just want to break the cycle of limitations the elites have created to cage them and by any means necessary if it got to be like that. It's a war against the shackles. And in war everything & anything goes.

4 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by tyup(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2019
candlewax:
Abeg I wan join yahoo grin

Girls dating yahoo boys, prove your love to him. Dash him your pant

grin grin
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by IloveToMess: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Afonja and crime tufiakwa!
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Skmoda360(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2019
yellopage07:

SCAM. dem think say Bugatti na chais
£5million will get you a Bugatti....veyron
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by saintkeppy(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Damn! The 7th suspect must be a sophisticated Gee n!gga, meanwhile those in Ghana are chillin'

No SARS, no FBI, steady power supply

2 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by michaelala(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys are damn smart, u should let them be

Think smarter bro

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by chijokz(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

WTF? Kilode?

Abeg, who be dis "Owootomo Tomilola" guy? Him own don pass Yahoo, I swear. Him own na "Android", "Google", "Bing", "Microsoft", "IBM", "Facebook", "Macintosh"... Haba! I need to see him and talk to him ASAP... angry angry angry

He mustn't just be an ordinary 9ja citizen... There's more to that guy than meets the eyes...
My thoughts exactly..the guy is on another level..Reminds me of the notorious Emma Nwude who defrauded a Brazilian bank of $242m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Na wah o anyway download this trending love song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Chuxz311(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2019
sauceEEP:
Picture of the Bugatti?

3 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by weezweezweez(m): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Griezwoman:
EFCC has arrested six suspected Internet fraudsters in separate raids carried out at various times across a number of locations in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

The suspects: Chemezie Valentine Ezeife, Onwochei Chibuzor John, Onwochei Joel, Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike, and Jude Olatekobowale, were arrested following a tip-off.

Ezeife was arrested on January 16, 2019 at the Life Camp residential area in Abuja, following intelligence reports of shady activities traced to him. .

Among items recovered from him were a Mercedes Benz C300, Toyota Camry and Lexus Jeep, Seagate hard drive, 4 laptop computers, various wrist watches, two iPhones and blackberry phones, and a Samsung phone. Several suspicious emails were also traced to his account.

Investigation into the activities of another syndicate traced to the Nova Estate in Apo, led to the arrest of Joel and John (both brothers). John the younger of the brothers confessed that he got involved in Internet fraud as a student of the Delta State University.

He successfully defrauded one Miss Lynese from Zambia, using Facebook, in the guise that he was one Carlos Gomes, a British citizen. Among items found in his possession were iPhones, 2 laptops, a Range Rover, Benz E350, Toyota Camry and a landed property in Edo State

His brother, Joel, confessed that he got into yahoo yahoo through his brother, and asked him to teach him how to go about love scam.

The residence of a seventh suspect, Owootomo Tomilola Sunday, 22, was also raided at the Gwarimpa axis. He is involved with hackers who compromise e-mail of multinationals and other prominent companies.

Among items recovered from Owootomo, who is currently at large, are two Bugatti cars, a Mercedes Benz GLK, Mercedes Benz car, Porshe, $49,000 and duplex worth N300 million. They will be charged to Court as soon as investigations are concluded.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/two-bugatti-benz-n300m-duplex-recovered-from-abuja-yahoo-boys/

their girlfriends for Don tear race.... awon oloriburuku
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by ucosuagwu(m): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2019
Bugatti ko Ferrari ni. You know how much a bugatti costs?? over 1 million dollars(the least one oo which you can't see again) and he has 2. na wa ooooooo that G na strong one ooo..Him carry over 700 million naira take buy 2 of the same car that he cannot drive to full performance in Nigeria.. abegg OP which Kin lies be this, you just want us to click and read... nonsense angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by yomi007k(m): 3:09am On Jan 19, 2019
2extremes:
I swear. I no blame them. If anybody is ready to teach me yahoo, am ready to learn.
One of my greatest regrets is ever going to school and even going as far as getting an M. Sc

Hmmmmm...
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by PassingShot(m): 4:41am On Jan 19, 2019
2extremes:
I swear. I no blame them. If anybody is ready to teach me yahoo, am ready to learn.
One of my greatest regrets is ever going to school and even going as far as getting an M. Sc
But be prepared for the consequences because you will eventually be caught no matter how long it takes. Your life will be miserable thereafter. Think and be patient for legitimate success.

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by vickydevoka(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2019
2extremes:
Don't loose hope brother. U can go ur ph.D. Keep Furthering Lord is ur strength
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by larryking540: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2019
2extremes:

Bro u messed up wat were u thinking, ,getting a master degree, ,,thats where people get it wrong, ,,get ur self up in agriculture,
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by papaa4: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2019
If it's America dey will employ d boy
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by IDUNMOTA(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2019
jeeqaa7:
Waridis na.... And tinubu is roaming free?
Idiot Tinubu is your headache. Oponu ayirada. Do you have any evidence against Tinubu
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Yomit71(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2019
2extremes:
you can say that again my bloda
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by LINTUNE(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2019
OboOlora:
Yahoo boy buy Bugatti, Omo Na Eniola Badmus pant those ones use do them jazz o hahaha
lol grin
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by potbelly(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigeria is the stage in this context bro...
Xisnin:

You don't appear to read much.
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by FATBAYO(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Overcacu they worry them na only them Sabi yahoo .Chk out the guys in yahoo they no get parental care....Yahoo ko Fahoo ni.Na only them need money pass
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by stanley000: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Xisnin:

Research shows that fraudsters are the dumbest of the dumb i.e have very low IQ.
Of course, there are exceptions.

If you see a fisherman throw a line with bait and come up with a fish, would you say he is damn smart?
That is exactly how yahoo boys operate.
so u really tink so? Man get your dirty broken phone out of this thread

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Rotimi47: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Where is the Buggati nah?? sad sadThis EFCC just be like Nigeria army, if dem kill one rat, them go say na one million boko haram.
Me self dey ask myself; because na the buggati I take style come look! This Op self grin
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by chukwumzurum(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by stanliwise(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
dairykidd:

What's the point in all the education when the system is programmed to benefit only their own and leave u jobless or underemployed to struggle with life till ur brain fogs up & ur old & ugly due to hardship while they still loot public funds to enhance themselves, fûck ur wives any daughters & ensure that ur sons never get a better shot at overtaking theirs just like their fathers did to ur fathers & father's fathers so will they continue to do then they pretend to be active while u keep clapping & applauding them & praying & fasting that one day u will be like them only to realise too late that the opportunity will NEVER come until u TAKE IT by force. Not all youths are hell bent on getting rich quick, most youths just want to break the cycle of limitations the elites have created to cage them and by any means necessary if it got to be like that. It's a war against the shackles. And in war everything & anything goes.
only a war against those who has put us in this condition and a strive to make things better for the common man are plausible. other ways to breakfree from this bondage are nothing but cutting the leaves. same as yahoo and internet fraud.
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by paddyofboss(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Look at this man, what do there do during the day other than disturbing the peace, online fraud is a queer way of life most won't invest or go into legitimate ventures it's just to be wearing big necklace, dreadlocks and attracting attention.
I agree but u have ur info wrong. During d day if u go to their so called HK's u will see that some of these boiz work 6a.m -6p.m. on their laptops. They work like slaves for the owners Of The HK's , the once u are with big necklace are the ones that maybe just got credited. Real truth is if they ain't doing rituals it is hard work. My point is they should use that same energy n channel it to productive ventures
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by whandeykoal(f): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2019
turhibdwhale:
Bursted

But Dudes are fucking rich shocked

At 22 having 2 bugatti,benz and porsche and $49000...........JESUS

He's 24...

1 Like

Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by wandeykul(f): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

WTF? Kilode?

Abeg, who be dis "Owootomo Tomilola" guy? Him own don pass Yahoo, I swear. Him own na "Android", "Google", "Bing", "Microsoft", "IBM", "Facebook", "Macintosh"... Haba! I need to see him and talk to him ASAP... angry angry angry

He mustn't just be an ordinary 9ja citizen... There's more to that guy than meets the eyes...
Hes My cousin dear, same surname.I can send you pictures.Its just so sad
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by DAramis: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2019
wandeykul:
Hes My cousin dear, same surname.I can send you pictures.Its just so sad
Which of them. The igbo guy?
Re: Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys by Roycemadeit(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
They should execute dem!
That way others would think twice before defrauding a fellow human!

Oya useless criminals start quoting me!
and what should they do to criminal politicians and pastors? Mtchewww.....

Note:- I don't support fraudulency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.