Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Eating In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream (468 Views)

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating In The Dream by Blue86(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
EATING IN THE DREAM

These signs shall follow them that believe [ in me Jesus Christ ]...if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.
Mark 16 : 17 - 18

I remember telling a pastor that God said if we take any deadly thing in dreams, it won't work.
The pastor said, "Not the ones demons feed you. If demons feed you, it will work "
I replied, " Jesus says in Mark 16 , that if we drink any deadly thing ,it won't work "
He responded, " Do you know more than a pastor? "
I left talking about it with him. But never agreed with him.Fast forward to a year later, I heard him make a statement that any thing deadly in the dream given by demons won't work if eaten.
Thank God the gospel finally got to him.
Look up the scriptures for yourselves ( especially the New Testament ), and if anything any minister of God says do not agree, throw it away.

However not all eating in the dreams are demonic.
Yes, eating in dreams can be from God.
For instance, if you dream eating with an important personality ,does it now mean that it's demon you are eating with.
Or if you dream, feasting with wise men, does it now mean, you are feasting with ancestral spirits.
You don't generalise a dream to mean a certain thing.
You don't interpret a dream independent of the dreamer.
For instance, picking snails to some means slow pace. While to some picking snails mean good things are going to happen to them, for in the natural, snails are a delicacy to them.
Some may eat cake in the dream, and mean he has sugar in his system or diabetes is being projected into his body.
And to another ,it means celebration galore.

I used to read books about dreams and meanings before to decode my dreams.
But God told me to stop, and develop my spirit. In developing my spirit, I would begin to know what the dreams mean.
In your walk with God, you have to be diligent.
There is no fast way.
We all have to grow through the process of development or you remain where we are.

Learn to spend time with God in prayers and meditation [ in His words].

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream by MelchizedekOnli(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Blue86:
EATING IN THE DREAM

These signs shall follow them that believe [ in me Jesus Christ ]...if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.

I remember telling a pastor that God said if we take any deadly thing in dreams, it won't work.
The pastor said, "Not the ones demons feed you. If demons feed you, it will work "
I replied, " Jesus says in Mark 16 , that if we drink any deadly thing ,it won't work "
I left talking about it with him. But never agreed with him.Fast forward to a year later, I heard him make a statement that any thing deadly in the dream given by demons won't work if eaten.
Look up the scriptures for yourselves ( especially the New Testament ), and if anything any minister of God says do not agree, throw it away.

However not all eating in the dreams are demonic.
For instance, if you dream eating with an important personality ,does it now mean that it's demon you are eating with.
Or if you dream, feasting with wise men, does it now mean, you are feasting with ancestral spirits.
You don't interpret a dream independent of the dreamer.
For instance, picking snails to some means slow pace. While to some picking snails mean good things are going to happen to them, for in the natural, snails are a delicacy to them.
Some may eat cake in the dream, and mean he has sugar in his system or diabetes is being projected into his body.
And to another ,it means celebration galore.

I used to read books about dreams and meanings before to decode my dreams.
But God told me to stop, and develop my spirit. In developing my spirit, I would begin to know what the dreams mean.
In your walk with God, you have to be diligent.
There is no fast way.
We all have to grow through the process of development or you remain where we are.

Learn to spend time with God in prayers and meditation [ in His words].

Read my blog on the Solution To Eating In Dreams and add to your knowledge. Perform this experiment below and tell me what you find.

https://contactmelchizedekonline./2022/07/05/solution-to-eating-in-dreams/

Convince anyone who eats in dream to give you money to pray or perform a rite to stop him eating in dreams. You will have either of these two results.

1. He will curse you and make a mockery of your counsel and dive deeper into debts and poverty. You will not always see this result though.

2. He will out of frustration give you a trial and send little money. After few days, surprisingly he will call you to testify the situation is getting better.

Try it.
Re: Eating In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Blue86:
EATING IN THE DREAM

2. However not all eating in the dreams are demonic.
You don't interpret a dream independent of the dreamer
1. What Jesus Christ said of those who believe, I believe was not meant of your eating in the dream superstitions. Eating is a normal enough human exercise that there is nothing out of the ordinary about eating in one's dreams. undecided

2. Also, Jesus Christ never taught His disciples to concern themselves with their dreaming. He spent a good number of years with them going all around the land, the group sleepinh together on many of those nights, yet not once did He speak or teach about dreams and what to do about them. Certainly, that there should serve as enough of a clue to the fact that your dreams have nothing to do with the Kingdom of God or the supernatural. undecided

And before anyone can come it to regale me with tales of visions. I have those before and I cannot describe any of them as I would dreams this since visions don't present themselves in the form that dreams do. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can God "Lose" To The Devil? / !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! / Testimony Galore In COZA As Female Members Speak On How Biodun Impact Their Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.