Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,596 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

!!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! (484 Views)

Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. / Are You Touched To Help A Brother? / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please I'm laying bare my heart so no bashing okkk

1.why would God say he loves us create us and in the end make us to die... Some living the rest of their lives in eternal damnation
2.is the issue of death scaring only me cause I spend somenights thinking about what if I sleep and I never wake up,sometimes I stay till 3-5 am not sleeping
3. If sin is bad why would he make it seem so good
4. Why does everyone have to play by the rules cause seriously. Fake pastors, evil politicians, armed bandits.killer herdsmen, bokoboys go on rampaging and killing and nothing bad ever happens to them and a believer can suffer fate no one can imagine like fire, gruesome killings maimings hardships ,extreme poverty and death and the guys at the top live comfortable lives
5. I don't want it to come like this but I've come to ask my self if he is there and if his seeing everthingthat is happening and why aren't we seeing him give justice

I'm a christian or so I think .in the most holy Catholic and apostolic church but in need of faith or encouragement
Cause i m starting to think religion is a scam.
Thanks
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by barapistis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Cc jesusjnr

This questions has been answered but as it is now

I seem not to have the time to deal with your questions

The answers are lengthy

I did answer these questions for my self but it took me years

For your first question

God original intention wasn't for men to die(get that in)

The answer to your question is in another question

(What was the original intent of God in creating man)

Listen to some of Myles Munroe tapes or CDs on this

Its been trashed and dusted

Also not that you are in a state of confusion :::this could easily lead to atheism or satanism

Others will come and do justice to your question

Don't go far yet...I will be back too

As your questions has been answered by other men born before you
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by privaldo: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
I've always told people that "The Natural Order Of The World Is Disorder".
No one can ever change this.
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by Ynsai(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
You are right. Religion is a scam!
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by OpenYourEyes1: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
You don't sound like a Christian my friend.
If you live a selfless life you will NEVER fear death.
- Love GOD with all your heart
- Love your neighbors as yourself
- Pray, read your Bible & avoid sin.
Then watch how death becomes nothing to you.

I have no fear of death because I 100% believe in life after death.
I always ask GOD to take my life as a righteous person than let me dwell in sin.
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
To be honest with you, I was that close to bashing you, but only reconsidered when I saw the extent to which you appealed against that.

Because I was tired of people feeling that God owed them something, or needs them that they would think that they were doing Him a favor, to believe in Him or serve Him.

The truth is that God doesn't need any man, but God wants man, for God is the Creator and He can easily choose to create another to replace man if He pleases but He chose to stick with man.

So it's man that actually needs God, and not the otherwise, and that's the reason I love God extremely much, because of the bull He has to take from man His creation.

To be honest with you, I don't think I would have been as patient and condoning as He is, because I wish you can understand how man compares to God, for even dust ant compared to humans hugely understates that.

And yet you'd have humans making of themselves to be more than they really are, if you were in God's shoes you don't need to tell me what you would have done to man.

So may I know what your current level of walk with God is, for being a christian or attending church doesn't say anything to me, for I'd been active in the church for several years and yet lived a life of sin.

If you haven't repented and don't have a personal relationship with God, that's what you should be looking at, and the time you spend not sleeping because of death, why not use it to pray and communicate with Him, for believe me, I don't know what you mean by religion, but to believe serving God or being having faith in God is a scam, then that is to believe the greatest scam of all time.

For take it from me, God is too extra much, and this is not what someone told me but from personal experience.

But that is not to say that there have not been times that I have been angry at Him, but the truth is that it is only because of my ignorance and impatience, because God is perfect and always knows what He's doing even when i couldn't understand it.

So just leave everything else that's happening around you and focus on this truth concerning God, for God is perfect and He certainly knows what He's doing.

Take care.
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
You don't sound like a Christian my friend.
If you live a selfless life you will NEVER fear death.
- Love GOD with all your heart
- Love your neighbors as yourself
- Pray, read your Bible & avoid sin.
Then watch how death becomes nothing to you.

I have no fear of death because I 100% believe in life after death.
I always ask GOD to take my life as a righteous person than let me dwell in sin.
Kudos bro, God bless you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
To be honest with you, I was that close to bashing you, but only reconsidered when I saw the extent to which you appealed against that.

Because I was tired of people feeling that God owed them something, or needs them that they would think that they were doing Him a favor, to believe in Him or serve Him.

The truth is that God doesn't need any man, but God wants man, for God is the Creator and He can easily choose to create another to replace man if He pleases but He chose to stick with man.

So it's man that actually needs God, and not the otherwise, and that's the reason I love God extremely much, because of the bull He has to take from man His creation.

To be honest with you, I don't think I would have been as patient and condoning as He is, because I wish you can understand how man compares to God, for even dust ant compared to humans hugely understates that.

And yet you'd have humans making of themselves to be more than they really are, if you were in God's shoes you don't need to tell me what you would have done to man.

So may I know what your current level of walk with God is, for being a christian or attending church doesn't say anything to me, for I'd been active in the church for several years and yet lived a life of sin.

If you haven't repented and don't have a personal relationship with God, that's what you should be looking at, and the time you spend not sleeping because of death, why not use it to pray and communicate with Him, for believe me, I don't know what you mean by religion, but to believe serving God or being having faith in God is a scam, then that is to believe the greatest scam of all time.

For take it from me, God is too extra much, and this is not what someone told me but from personal experience.

But that is not to say that there have not been times that I have been angry at Him, but the truth is that it is only because of my ignorance and impatience, because God is perfect and always knows what He's doing even when i couldn't understand it.

So just leave everything else that's happening around you and focus on this truth concerning God, for God is perfect and He certainly knows what He's doing.

Take care.
We call this wise sayings.
Kudos bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by diablos: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
jesusjnr:

Take care.
And u know this how? I guess god is somewhere in ur head telling u all this useful nonsense grin
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2019
barapistis:

Cc jesusjnr

This questions has been answered but as it is now

I seem not to have the time to deal with your questions

The answers are lengthy

I did answer these questions for my self but it took me years

For your first question

God original intention wasn't for men to die(get that in)

The answer to your question is in another question

(What was the original intent of God in creating man)

Listen to some of Myles Munroe tapes or CDs on this

Its been trashed and dusted

Also not that you are in a state of confusion :::this could easily lead to atheism or satanism

Others will come and do justice to your question

Don't go far yet...I will be back too

As your questions has been answered by other men born before you

Thanks
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2019
jesusjnr:

Take care.

Thanks and why do we feel we need God
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2019
BOSSkesh:

Thanks and why do we feel we need God
Please first answer my question concerning if you have repented and have an authentic walk with God or not?

Before I can say anything more to you, for you just being part of those church denominations you mentioned doesn't say much to me.

Thanks.
Re: !!!!!help A Brother Out!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 14, 2019
diablos:

And u know this how? I guess god is somewhere in ur head telling u all this useful nonsense grin
Yeah He's omnipresent, so it's expected that He could also be inside of my head which He created.

And keep using your head to show how ungrateful you are that He gave you one.

#whatawasteofahead grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Attacks Prophet Omoto Fufeyin With Snake In Church, Gets Exposed & Delivered / Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. / Mike Bamiloye Welcomes New Born Baby Of US Based RCCG Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.