Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ebook Marketing Advice To Follow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ebook Marketing Advice To Follow (693 Views)

Email Marketing Advice Needed / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / 8 Interesting Natural Health Blogs To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Marketing Advice To Follow by Uchechuks042: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Have you ever seen a guy online who says that he's made over 500,000 alone from his simple N2500 ebook? I have. People like this are excellent marketers, and have been doing it for years... like over 10 years.

When you create your ebook and you start marketing it, don't expect to get wealthy within your first month.

If you want a successful ebook business, you have to have your ducks in a row. Don't just have 1 product, have multiple products. The bulk of your profits in your business will come from sales from repeat customers.

These people know you and like you, they've received your information before, and they have confidence that the products that you have to offer are of high quality.

Look, selling ebooks is an easy thing. Once you learn free marketing, and once you learn how to use other advertising venues such as pay per click advertising (PPC), you will see that your chances of success will go up significantly.

Now for a second, let me offer some insight about pricing ebooks. You won't get rich, wealthy, or even make a sustainable income by selling N1000 ebooks.

Even if you up that price to 2500, you're still going to have a hard time creating a sustainable income online. It's just as easy to sell a N2500 ebook as it is to sell a N5000 ebook. Trust me, I would know.

Don't let your competitors dictate the price that you should place your ebook at. If you feel that your product is worth N10,000... then price it at N10,000.

Just make sure you have an amazing marketing plan that will enable you to get lots of recurring sales from your product. Then automate everything. It's just that simple.

I have a special gift for a special someone like you , this gift is the Ebook marketing secrets, if you want to know the insider secrets of creating , pricing and marketing a hot selling ebook, this book is for you and its 100% FREE

download it here >> http://7starmarketer.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Twitter Page For Sale / How To Show Particular Post By Label On Blogger / 13.3k And 8k Active Instagram Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.