Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Email Marketing Advice Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Marketing Advice Needed (779 Views)

Ebook Marketing Advice To Follow / All About Email Marketing / About Email Marketing Clone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Marketing Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hi,

Pls i need some advice on email marketing.

I've been using mailchimp for a while. Set up a landing page with them and conceded it to my website to grow my email list. I was on their forever free plan which allows you to accumulate up to 2000 subscribers before you have to pay. Unfortunately, Mailchimp has rendered that plan useless. I log in today after about 2 months to check my email list only find that I have only one subscriber left and Masilchimp was telling me I had reached my maximum limit for the free plan!!!

As i speak i have no email list anymore. Don;t know what to do but start over and certainly not with mailchimp.

I've spent the last hour goggling mailchimp alternative but can't make up my mind due to lack of honest review. I've now come here to ask bloggers how they do it. Please, how do you build email lists and send email to all those subscribers.

Thank you in advance
Re: Email Marketing Advice Needed by EliteStriker(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2019
You will have to up your game to paid ESPs. Free things will always disappoint.
Re: Email Marketing Advice Needed by Eze2000(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
EliteStriker:
You will have to up your game to paid ESPs. Free things will always disappoint.

Which one are you using and cost? I have this same issue the op does
Re: Email Marketing Advice Needed by Eze2000(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Will look
Re: Email Marketing Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Advice
Re: Email Marketing Advice Needed by toycom001(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Don't use that to judge all.
FiniLord:

I already have a business. Don't need another that will cost me an arm and a leg to maintain as Nairaland webmasters milk me to death.

Once you pay for a job they do what they can and vanish. That's the pattern.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Payment Received Nigerian Or UK Adsense Plus Domain / Need Urgent Help..... Domainking Payment Issue / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Plus Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.