Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber (37678 Views)

Why I Don’t Own A Car – Mr Eazi Reveals / A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Ibenny(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2019
LordKO:
Most people will not agree with him on the importance/need of living a minimalistic and selfless lifestyle, or imagine the fulfilment and inner peace one can garner when living life at the periphery of conventionalism - especially when one has almost seen it all or has the means, directly or indirectly, to get almost the best of anything out there. With this choice of lifestyle, strife and depression won't be his thing, irrespective of where the wind of life may toss him again in the future; Change remains the only constant thing in life, and the best way to prepare for it is by conquering oneself and being unassumingly real.

If you had lived this kind of lifestyle while having riches under your feet but suddenly almost lose it all, then, you'll begin to appreciate it (the lifestyle) more. Because in such a scenario, you'll almost unassumingly feel unperturbed as if nothing happened because your inner peace didn't go with the unfavourable change. So also the public will not know of your moment of challenges unless consciously pronounced by oneself.

Personally, I lost an approximately ten million U.S. dollars self-built business empire/investment at a relatively young age at a point in time, so I understand perfectly well the importance and benefit of this kind of lifestyle since it's an integral part of my anima.

In summary, fulfilment and inner peace are certain, irrespective of the direction of any change, once one lives life at the periphery of conventionalism, especially when doing so conscientiously.

Exactly... Minimalist is BAE smiley Less is always more...

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Rubbiish(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
ruggedtimi:
I am talking about eazi not myself. traveling round the world is way better than owning an expensive car.
it is subjective. eazi is a musician, definitely he makes money from tour as he goes from one place to another to perform his songs. but someone who needs a car to transport himself to work and kids to school will see no value in tour. a car is good.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by donifez(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2019
ShakurM:
I have always known this guy is a smart nigga

'Fake it till you make it, me I did the opposite, made it then I faked it' cool
J. Cole
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Xerum(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Every sane person knows a car is a necessity in these crowded, difficult and polluted Nigerian cities

Mobility can be a necessity and he has arranged it his own way.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Slynation(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Exwizard:
After reading this, Linda and Emoney comes to mind.... Those. Can die for luxury cars
Mr eazi made so much sense.... But Emoney and Linda ain't entertainers, so they have time to paint the whole town Red
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Slynation(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Exwizard:
After reading this, Linda and Emoney comes to mind.... Those. Can die for luxury cars
Mr eazi made so much sense.... But Emoney and Linda ain't entertainers, so they have time to paint the whole town Red
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by srrrr(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Charmingrascal:
You mean Eazi said all those trash up there? No sense in what I read up there, the only people that will find sense in this are the "vanity gang" they will say everything is vanity. This is not living a simple life it is a spiritual problem. He doesn't have a car wat nonsense.

Any power that says I will not enjoy my money die by fire.
The powers that you have to first kill are the ones against ur IQ. they are obviously sitting on it.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2019
ok
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Absolute rubbish!
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by samydo(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
D guy talk sense oo
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by tfash96(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Should I buy u 1 guy?if u won't say it is too big I will buy u GBEGILODO dat original Bedford
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Salt3: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
If what he said is true, well, I must commend him. Dear nairalanders, pls watch out for my love song single. To be out on 13th February for download.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by kay29000(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
made4naijamusic:
. If it makes sense for me to use an Uber, why should I drive? Why would I pay about N100m for a car that I would probably drive just five times a year?

“There are better things to do with that money."

There is a lot of sense in this.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by JohnnelBrown: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
ShakurM:
I have always known this guy is a smart nigga

'Fake it till you make it, me I did the opposite, made it then I faked it' cool
J. Cole
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
That's right, he has allowed money not to be in control of his life.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by wrose(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Word sir!! Word
LordKO:
Most people will not agree with him on the importance/need of living a minimalistic and selfless lifestyle, or imagine the fulfilment and inner peace one can garner when living life at the periphery of conventionalism - especially when one has almost seen it all or has the means, directly or indirectly, to get almost the best of anything out there. With this choice of lifestyle, strife and depression won't be his thing, irrespective of where the wind of life may toss him again in the future; Change remains the only constant thing in life, and the best way to prepare for it is by conquering oneself and being unassumingly real.

If you had lived this kind of lifestyle while having riches under your feet but suddenly almost lose it all, then, you'll begin to appreciate it (the lifestyle) more. Because in such a scenario, you'll almost unassumingly feel unperturbed as if nothing happened because your inner peace didn't go with the unfavourable change. So also the public will not know of your moment of challenges unless consciously pronounced by oneself.

Personally, I lost an approximately ten million U.S. dollars self-built business empire/investment at a relatively young age at a point in time, so I understand perfectly well the importance and benefit of this kind of lifestyle since it's an integral part of my anima.

In summary, fulfilment and inner peace are certain, irrespective of the direction of any change, once one lives life at the periphery of conventionalism, especially when doing so conscientiously.

Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, he's trying to impress Otedola. grin

Jokes apart, I think he has the money to get cars he just feel comfortable with his own lifestyle.

Gbam!

I wonder why some folks here are trying to prove he is wrong and a liar as if they are living his life....rubbish!
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by pocohantas(f): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Goodnewsbearer:

See grammar, always feel your flow, oga. where is pocohantas and other romancelander girls wey the always say all men for romance section are broke come and see say we get better men.

LordKO has never and can never be in the league of dunderheads in romance section. I know it, he knows I know it.

Meanwhile, what is the correlation between being broke and his post? I am sure when he made that post, his aim wasn't to show off. That is the difference between him and you.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Billyanger(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
whenever i meet someone that support the saying "Life is Vanity" even though its true, i just simply withdraw from such person... Mr Eazi everything you claim to believe in or your acclaimed humble behavior of the "Wole Soyinka" of the music industry, it doesnt assure your happiness still my nigga Eazi. you are simply broke/simply scared of competition. Shey na your "Humility" still make you dey do more collabo with UK artists than Naija artists, im not surprised Wizkid no Bleep with you...you like to stick to your "comfort zone". Do what pleases your soul and stop preaching bullshits...You no wan buy car...like say i never hear am before sha
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by utanii(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Don’t be negative all the time ��

Nonsense. cheesy

Abi the Baba say make you no buy Car. Better confess cheesy[/quote]
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by sowilli: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bill gates was spotted on the queue waiting to buy burger some days back in Seattle. When you have seen wealth, these things don’t really matter to you.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Naughtysite:
You no get Car nah House you go con get ?

Mumuish.

This is not humility as some people assume. It's true we don't have right to judge people's choices but there are things that make a man look irresponsible. Is he trying to tell us he will take his future children to school daily using Uber?

How will he own a house if he doesn't own a car ?

It is possible though, my best friend just bought himself a 3 bedroom Flat late last year. He doesn't own a car yet.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
oruma19:
I neva knew this boy had sense like this, it's really bad to judge pple u hardly know by their looks. I love this boy from today.. I am a big fan henceforth..wow

See Mr Eazi may be lying about his lifestyle which is expected but that boy/guy has sense.

So far, he his the A List Artist without dent to his name. You can never hear him cheating on the GF or messing up on Stage or in the Club, popping bottles etc. I like his style of Music, both Mr Eazi & Maleek berry. Quiet people doing their thing with no drama to whatsoever.
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by neotermprojects(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Container office rental is a Nigerian based company that specializes in the selling and renting of both new and 2nd hand shipping containers and cabin offices.

We fabricate 10ft, 20ft and 40ft containers for rent at both our sites in Abeokuta and Lagos and can provide delivery within 48 hours. Delivery service is
available.
Phone:

Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by businessman7(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Even eod that is less than 1m?
Re: Mr Eazi: I Don’t Own A Car, I Use Uber by Odogwuchacha: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Mr. Eazi that is your condition for your wealth and fame giving to you by the cult you belong. Buh honestly ur cult no get swag. If you indeed claim to humble as you're talking, you should as well not live in a mansion. I'm sure you feel very bad bout it in your closet, well take heart..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.