Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others (24126 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by winterfell007(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
I really don't blame him. I just blame the millions of docile, uninformed youths who still campaign for the vegetable in Aso Rock. Trump was so right when he called that man 'lifeless' he truly is.
I was watching the Brexit discussions live on BBC. Come and see how Theresa May and Jeremy Corybn of both the Conservative and Labour Parties marshaling out their points. I was just wondering in my mind if Buhari is even fit to be the 'Gate man' of Westiminister talk less of member of parliament. Nigerians are really doomed if this is the man we are presenting to the world as our 'First Citizen'. It's a pitiable situation we're in.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by frank41(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Unfortunately for you, both are more successful than anyone in your lineage past, present and future can ever hope to be.

RIP in advance grin grin grin

KingofallIbos...This one wey you talk don pain Aroleoduduwa....

KingofallIbos could right ooo
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
guywitzerogal:

guywitzerogal to his useless father :

Same goes with you even the 100 generation to come in your family

I wasnt the one who abused them, so use your brains for once

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Itzurboi(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Buhari can’t stand for long, that’s the reason he won’t be attending the debate.
Okay, he is permitted to sit.
Btw, when he stood presenting the budget month(s) back, did he die?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Lokostic77: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2019
danot1030:
Buhari does not need a debate to win an election, let those that wish gain political popularity or point go and debate Baba will still defeat them at the election
olori buruku somebody ni e, reason with your anus

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by NickD(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2019
belindadicko:

Source : https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-buhari-wont-debate-with-atiku-others-sagay/

"THE CANDIDATES"....is that a debate? who did he debate with? Morons in high places. A man who has no vision or plan for the country other than to shout corruption, who doesn't obey court orders isn't that a corrupt attitude? Yet you'll see people whom you would think are sane defending a man who should be playing with his grandkids in power. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by jrusky(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Buhari can’t stand for long, that’s the reason he won’t be attending the debate.

And he can t sit as well or no chair for him? Pls explain better.

So someone who can't stand or who can't sit for just an hour or 2 fit to be president in your own world pls just asking?

Bro you guys claimed he is just 76 isn't then no excuse for him not be able to sit for interview or debate pls no excuse. My dad is in that age region and a retired General like him and he still doing everything even his normal millitary routine every morning so pls if truly Buhari is 76 years (if not fake age) then he should sit and attend the debate.

Pls don't come here to tell me he is having health challenges ok because to be a president is not by force if he is sick then he should resign or forget about contesting and go home to rest. So f u c k any excuses

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
You should be ashamed of yourself

This man has just become the most stupid idiot ever living.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by NextBuhari: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2019
engreddy:

Every govt has cabal running the show. Did Jonathan not have it?
Atiku's numerous wives and children will be his cabal. It may be more catastrophic. He will create a political and economic dynasty around his family and replace Dangote as the richest man in Africa. Let's be careful!
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by islandmoon: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2019
we know you are the one ruling Nigeria, controlling Osinbajo and telling buhari what to sign and not what to sign, you are the one directing our security agencies, they fear you more than they fear Buhari, useless man
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2019
When' someone is not a genuine first citizen of a particular country all his intend was to destruct the country with nothing in return....... Mr President you must leave..all your plans to rig this election shall be in vain....
We want better leader like Atiku who has better future the youth and better Nigeria
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Unfortunately for you, both are more successful than anyone in your lineage past, present and future can ever hope to be.

RIP in advance grin grin grin

What is your definition of success, cause I can authoritative say I am successful and more exposed than you, your lineage and they are not better than me, I dare you to reveal your identity. You think everyone that comment on here is a 10k per post zombie.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by joefazee(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2019
But truly how can you debate with a man with this kind of energy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBXwFxxc5U?
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
frank41:

KingofallIbos...This one wey you talk don pain Aroleoduduwa....

KingofallIbos could right ooo

I just saw his senseless post, not boasting, but sagay is no better than me, I dare anyone of you to accept my offer of chatting outside of this faceless forum, poor souls.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

What is your definition of success, cause I can authoritative say I am successful and more exposed than you, your lineage and they are not better than me, I dare you to reveal your identity. You think everyone that comment on here is a 10k per post zombie.

grin

I never boasted of myself. I just stated a plain fact that made you cry.

Your past, present and future generations COMBINED can't achive1/1 trillion of the achievements of Sagay & Osinbajo. FACT.

Now cry more grin tongue

cc frank41 - i am just stating a fact to my pal nah grin

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Idecievedyou(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2019
who is this sa GAY speaking
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Omeokachie: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Ponmo wey dey dis man lips can build 5 military boots.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Political tension, well I don buy fuel (no light) subscribe my pay TV (no local TV station) service my TV set ( I don't want village ppl to interfere) waiting patiently for the debate to start, Any body here to join, Pls while coming, come with pen n paper we need to be noting down points. Pls enuf refreshment cus mama nkechi is making popcorn � for us and Bella is arranging zobo drink to wash it down with.

Okwa dis debate anyi ga ahu isi Ya.......

1 Like

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Nduzeal: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2019
belindadicko:

Source : https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-buhari-wont-debate-with-atiku-others-sagay/

but president Bush went for a debate against Obama so debating with your political opponents is now a crime in as much as me not supporting any party I doubt if sagay is really schooled professor like good luck Jonathan because they are always conscious of what they do not this opening his mouth to vomit rubbish
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

I never boasted of myself. I just stated a plain fact that made you cry.

Your past, present and future generations COMBINED can't achive1/1 trillion of the achievements of Sagay & Osinbajo. FACT.

Now cry more grin tongue

cc frank41 - i am just stating a fact to my pal nah grin

I dare you to show your identity, you and your unfortunate family can never amount to what I am.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

I dare you to show my identity, you and my unfortunate family can never amount to what I am.

Here YOU are grin

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Nduzeal: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
danot1030:
Buhari does not need a debate to win an election, let those that wish gain political popularity or point go and debate Baba will still defeat them at the election
but he debated with Jonathan why is he running from a comon debate that children does in schools
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by GistFullGround: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

In 2015, Buhari blatantly refused to appear for any debate and Nigerian youths still voted for him because they (Youths) did not realize the importance of debate in political discourse.

Now in 2019, he is refusing to appear and we still see some youths who find nothing wrong with this?
Shame on the youths if they allow themselves to be taken for granted a second time.

In America, no candidate refuses debate; infact, they love debates. But in Nigeria, some politicians believe they are thin-gods and run away because they do not want the citizenry to know their short-comings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
danot1030:

You are mentally ill like your Daura Lord.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by NwaliE01: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=danot1030 post=74902115]Buhari does not need a debate to win an election, let those that wish gain political popularity or point go and debate Baba will still defeat them at the election[/quote

Are you a patrotic Nigerian or a religious bigotry or a caliphate memeber of the Arewa faction.

If you then, you are my brother.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by luckysmills: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Dude is afraid of Moghalu.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by sublime247: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
I can't believe that this is coming from a professor in Law. tufiakwa!!!
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Here YOU are grin

Let me pay your zombie allowance, send me your account details
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by mikolo4us: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
This man suffering from Dementia
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by BIGGIE121(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari cannot debate because he does not have anything to say , he is weak mentally physically & spiritually ........buhari is a disgrace to NIGERIA as a whole. We cannot have a senile and a rickety old man as a president.....NEVER IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by danot1030: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Nduzeal:
but he debated with Jonathan why is he running from a comon debate that children does in schools

If he debated with Jonathan then what does he need debate for again or is it part of the constitutional requirement for contesting an election? That one debate is enough, let those that have not debated before go and debate.
Re: Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others by Sammyblaq(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2019
And people are still supporting JUBril...

#ArtificialBrains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Lift Land Border Vehicle Importation Ban — Customs Boss / Of Igbo First Ladies In Akwa-Ibom And Cross River States / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.