Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today (8555 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by drlateef: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2019
emmykk:
If saraki who hired lawyers can overcome CCT ,The CJN will overcome that

And you will tell your children in future how you have defended a person accused of taking bribes and enriching himself. How shameless are you?
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by DerrickzB: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2019
netpro:
"Na Our Man" mentality must not erode the course of justice.

We all must support the effort to fight corruption at all levels. Justice should run its course.

It is well with Nigeria.

Goan sit down!!
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by emmykk(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2019
drlateef:

And you will tell your children in future how you have defended a person accused of taking bribes and enriching himself. How shameless are you?

Until the court found him guilty he remains innocent. Type Ganduje viral video on google then read and watch whatever you see.
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Tareq1105: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
resty4:
Save your profession from tyrant strangulation.

Did you say tyrant strangulation?

I'm a civil servant, I declared my asset for the 4th time in 2017. If I fail to do it, I risk a jail term.

This is the law as provided by the constitution.

A colleague of mine failed to submit his Asset Declaration Form at the stipulated time, he was charged to the Tribunal and after pleading for leniency he was fined #15,000. This is for Late Submission.

Now, Our number One head of Justice FORGOT to include 5 Bank Accounts in 2016 when he declared last.

And he has been operating the accounts since 2011.

One of the accounts has $900,000 US dollars in it.

Another has over #3,000,000 in it.

Chief Justice said he forgot to include the 5 accounts.

Could it be a case of a mother that forgot her sucking child?

Chief Justice forgot that with the full implementation of BVN every hidden bank account and transactions will come to the open.

There's no doubt that the details of the accounts were deliberately and fraudulently concealed and it's unexpected of a Chief Justice of the Federation.

Those at the temple of Justice should be above board because they are next to God.

If something is wrong, it is wrong and we all should condemn it.

Our youths should try to support the truth always because it is the only way to build a better Nigeria.
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by babababa55: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
VIP Games Available Today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corona Virus - Buhari Is Also Infected But The Cabals Are Hiding It. / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.