Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Think About It: I Saw The Cross Empty And Jesus Glorified. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think About It: I Saw The Cross Empty And Jesus Glorified. (335 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About It: I Saw The Cross Empty And Jesus Glorified. by Fammoboy10(m): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-pxvBDsdSwyQ/XECqzoyPeuI/AAAAAAAAALI/HUSiZklLnl4KQ_B9AI2CIGiR9WPgDwP5ACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/CROSS.JPG[/img]

I was ALONE WITH GOD; Then He gave me a revelation. Oh, it was Wonderful! He showed me an EMPTY CROSS and JESUS GLORIFIED.

I do thank God that Christ is no more on the Cross says Smith Wigglesworth. It was there that He bore our sins and our curses(...)

He became curse and sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him, and now, there He is in the glory.

Stephen:Acts 7:55-56 ..."Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

PONDER ON THIS:

IS JESUS STILL ON THE CROSS?

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness so shall the son of man be lifted up, and those that look up to him shall be saved. John 3:14-15.

DO I NEED TO BEHOLD THE CROSS AGAIN OR THE GLORIFIED JESUS?: For some people do say not until you behold the Cross, you can never really experience genuine salvation; divine healing etc.
Grace to you.

Feel free to comment your thought.

For more thoughtful Texts/quotes

Visit
Source: https://ambassadorofgrace..com/p/i-saw-cross-empty-and-lord-glorified_17.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The True Love Of God / Yoruba Deity, Oluorogbo Is Like Jesus Christ - Ooni Of Ife / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Wild Animals Attacking You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.