Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) (25018 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Olatara(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2019
eginaP:
Congrats to you.
They will grow to be a better version of Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
Lol
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Fabulous7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
azpekuliar:
... and where is the father of the quadruplets? Just asking...
who knows the dude might have follow the footstep of usain boat.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by azpekuliar: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
MelaninGold:
The father of these quadruplet is some where at work... hustling to feed his family... just so you know

I agree he is hustling somewhere, afterall he has to feed, but he may just be unaware that he has a family this large to take care off... wink
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by MelaninGold(f): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
azpekuliar:

I agree he is hustling somewhere, afterall he has to feed, but he may just be unaware that he has a family this large to take care off... wink
I pity you
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Epifanio(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
ontarioissauga:
Plus managing her bleached skin.

I'm sure your mum can teach her one or two things about that.

1 Like

Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wow, she tried.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cute babies,congratulations
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Epifanio:

I'm sure your mum can teach her one or two things about that.
My mom is pure dark skinned. Your mom dead?
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Epifanio(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
ontarioissauga:
My mom is pure dark skinned. Your mom dead?

NOPE, BTW IS YOUR MUM A ROTT OR A PITBULL? COZ, THOSE ARE MY FAV DOG TYPES.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Epifanio:

NOPE,
BTW IS YOUR MUM A ROTT OR A PITBULL?
COZ, THOSE ARE MY FAV DOG TYPES.
Your mom is dead!
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Epifanio(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
ontarioissauga:
Your mom is dead!

Hahaha!!! i see you typed that with tears running freely down your face.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Epifanio:

Hahaha!!! i see you typed that with tears running freely down your face.
grin
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by agubest1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
happy birthday beatiful kids,heart you guys.
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Amaechi5(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wow all looking good and beautiful.

From https://afribankonline.com/time-value-of-money-formula/
Re: Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
bobokeshington:
PLEASE I'M LOOKING FOR A FEMALE NAIRALANDER THAT CAN GIVE ME QUADRUPLET TOO... INBOX ME OOOO
pocochants
ishlove
ensure you can fight very well cos they're AJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.