Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) (54887 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
rame18:

I don't want recycled leaders, I need fresh hands.
Don't let that roadside vendor deceive you baby, Atiku is the right hand. I can assure you that. wink

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Mchlobinna95: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Ogaga87:
The worst is yet to come

I will be there to sell towel because handkerchief won't be able to wipe the flood that will cover some faces today.

I hope there won't be any excuse sha
pure savagery........ grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by frankmoney(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Raph82:
Debate is what we want, that is the only medium through which we can know what these candidates have on board to bring Nigeria out of mess, not all these political rallies full of propaganda, and mudslinging.
debate can't work in Nigeria for now , because even if it does over 60% of the populace won't watch . Go and ask the aboki on your street or market women if they watched the last debate . Remember they represent a large part of the voting populace

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by islandmoon: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
alright , lets see what the dullard have to say!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Political tension, well I don buy fuel (no light) subscribe my pay TV (no local TV station) service my TV set ( I don't want village ppl to interfere) waiting patiently for the debate to start, Any body here to join, Pls while coming, come with pen n paper we need to be noting down points. Pls enuf refreshment cus mama nkechi is making popcorn � for us and Bella is arranging zobo drink to wash it down with.

Okwa dis debate anyi ga ahu isi Ya.......
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by suaveBrother(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
alright

Are you looking for a music beat?
check my signature for enquiries
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Mankosi: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Hope Mr lifeless will not collapse on live TV or will they give only him seat?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Talknochip(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
7pm Sha... We go laugh, ROTFL.. I have a feeling Buhari will be represented by one of his campaign exco (Tinubu, or Ameachi )... Space booked.. Modified later
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This Presidential debate can be likened to the Champions League round of "16"

The Lifeless FC captain, Pa Muhammad Morata Buhari might be unused substitute due to the fact that he's not prolific and have a "slipping" issues which was made manifest in Kogi Stadium and recently the Hell Rufai Sports Stadium Kaduna. Muhammad "Morata" Buhari is also an Injury prone player and always spend most of his time in London repairing his faulty body.

Given this very fact, it is safe to say that the Lifeless FC won't make it the Quarter Final stage. It's a big shame that even their dependable Yemi "Lovren" Osibande is so exhausted after the humiliation he suffered from the hands of Peter "Hazard" Obi.

Watch out for the Captain of Atikulate FC Alhaji Atiku "Messi" Abubakar and his Reliable protégé Bukola "Ronaldo" Saraki.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi. kiss
You finished work here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by rame18(f): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't let that roadside vendor deceive you baby, Atiku is the right hand. I can assure you that. wink

Lol! I only feel the youths be given a chance, I don't even blame them self cos all those young governors na scam. The guy in kogi is a disappointment ..... Let me even keep my own professor Governor aside cos that one is a disgrace. This country seem irredeemable cos our David is still tending the sheep in the wilderness.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Lordjb: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Okay
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by JasonScoolari: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2019
rame18:

Lol! I only feel the youths be given a chance, I don't even blame them self cos all those young governors na scam. The guy in kogi is a disappointment ..... Let me even keep my own professor Governor aside cos that one is a disgrace. This country seem irredeemable cos our David is still tending the sheep in the wilderness.
So you see... Kindly vote for the PDP.

What is the name of your governor sef
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Modragon(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Me i just know if God wants to sink africa,he should start with Nigeria...cus the greatest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians,we never learn from our mistakes and we are not ready for a better life we all clamour for...we will continue to live in poverty and shame in this nation..great Nation filled with useless people
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by rame18(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Modragon:
Me i just know if God wants to sink africa,he should start with Nigeria...cus the greatest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians,we never learn from our mistakes and we are not ready for a better life we all clamour for...we will continue to live in poverty and shame in this nation..great Nation filled with useless people

Guy come and take a handshake.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by mkoabiola: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Who care.....arsenal vs chelsea
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by freevo: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Failbuhari. Chai
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Psoul(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
life2017:
Atiku is in US. He ran away from debate

U are pained.

A flight from US to Nigeria is just about 11.8hrs
So coming back to attend to the debate won't be an issue for him.
He is already prepared for the debate cos his head is still smart
unlike the other man you need to put through on how to answer for more than 6months and he will still go there to fight and disgrace himself and his party.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Ayobami7(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2019
好的
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by logon599: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Oby/Fela/PMB/Atiku together in one room for the first time. Fingers crossed they all show up. It promises to be feisty!

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
buhari won't dare to come for the debate. he knows his blunders may Mar his chances at the polls since this will be the only contests he and atiku are gonna be involved in... If buhari doesn't come.. atiku should just stay clear of the venue.. it's that simple..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by abah001: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
What of sowere?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by abah001: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why will they not include sowore, this is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by PoliticsNigeria: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Stocking: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sharrap
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Like for Atikulated Atiku.

Share for lifeless dullard

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Abfinest007(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
buhari is going to be absent bcus he won*t be president
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Iamzik: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
life2017:
Atiku is in US. He ran away from debate

The dullard is in Nigeria but he needs to sleep
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by CanineOfJackal: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Is Buhari available for the debate
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Stocking: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
buhari won't dare to come for the debate. he knows his blunders may Mar his chances at the polls since this will be the only contests he and atiku are gonna be involved in... If buhari doesn't come.. atiku should just stay clear of the venue.. it's that simple..
Did GEJ debate in 2015?
Has any pdp presidential candidate attended debate since 1999?

Buhari used to attend presidential debate when he started contesting and he said he stopped attending when the sitting presidents never attended .
So, STFU .

Next level is certain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Mikora: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why is Buhari's picture still there? We all know he won't come as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.