Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) (54890 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Episteme2(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hold your emotions. We all know this election is seriously between APC and PDP. So, if one candidate, more especially the incumbent whom Nigerians are eagerly awaiting to see in the debate refused to turn up, then the refusal of the main opposition's candidate, who was apparently at the venue, to standing in for the debate is justifiable. You expect Atiku to debate without Buhari so that APC will get stuffs to campaign with after the debate? Both should come and face each other like Obi did with Osinbajo. If I were Atiku I wouldn't show up knowing Buhari dodged the debate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by eendy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Atikh just came back from a long journey shouldn't he rest? Abi should he overwork and kill himself? People are talking as if they've not embarked on a journey before.

in as much as am fervently against Buhari and his insurmountable level of cluelessness ... This your statement weak me I swear.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by CaptainGOOD: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rityonyi:
The ANN candidate fits to be our president.

I wish Nigerians can all join hands and vote in that intelligent young man.

"Fits"
How e take fit am.
He has to proove it here and so are he has not been outstanding.
Oby is killing it
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SirLakes: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Atikh just came back from a long journey shouldn't he rest? Abi should he overwork and kill himself? People are talking as if they've not embarked on a journey before.

That's not an excuse oga, na yesterday dem fix the date for the debate.

If they believe the debate matters, they'll make it there no matter what.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by dayoakinns(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Stop spreading fake news
Atiku was at the venue but he refuse to participate.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalC:
The moderator just confirmed that Atiku was in the hall earlier
He also comfirm it on his handler act.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
See Atiku tweets

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Tonyferrad(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
They just made a fool of the other candidates, better for sowore as he was not called BC that thing didn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SalC: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
I go with oby on how to cut down cost of governance
Some existing ministries serve no purpose

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
UncleJudax:

Lol. Whoever told you people are voted in because of Debate?

It is just one of the ways of scrutinizing the candidates.

do we scrutinized pple self...elections is what the media and power brokers tell us.... am sure if macron was to contest in Nigeria he will not win shows that it ll take years for d country to better if only I could get out of d country...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by bencr7: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Apc and pdp are useless parties
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by CaptainGOOD: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Episteme2:
Hold your emotions. We all know this election is seriously between APC and PDP. So, if one candidate, more especially the incumbent whom Nigerians are eagerly awaiting to see in the debate refused to turn up, then the refusal of the main opposition's candidate, who was apparently at the venue, to standing in for the debate is justifiable.
You expect Atiku to debate without Buhari so that APC will get stuffs to campaign with after the debate? Both should come and face each other like Obi did with Osinbajo. If I were Atiku I wouldn't show up knowing Buhari dodged the debate.

Word bro, word!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SirLakes: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Episteme2:
Hold your emotions. We all know this election is seriously between APC and PDP. So, if one candidate, more especially the incumbent whom Nigerians are eagerly awaiting to see in the debate refused to turn up, then the refusal of the main opposition's candidate, who was apparently at the venue, to standing in for the debate is justifiable. You expect Atiku to debate without Buhari so that APC will get stuffs to campaign with after the debate? Both should come and face each other like Obi did with Osinbajo. If I were Atiku I wouldn't show up knowing Buhari dodged the debate.

You have a point bro
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by uboma(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Stop spreading fake news

Are you okay?

Have you taken your meds?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
dayoakinns:

Atiku was at the venue but he refuse to participate.
Did you see him with your eyes? Journalist with sharp lenses would have provided us photos.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Neither APC nor PDP has my vote. If they can't tell us with there own mouth what they have to offer it simply means one thing Nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by dhappyking(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
lukaino:
listening to these three sound presidential candidates speak, it goes to show that we have the people who can make that real change urgently needed in Nigeria.
Why can't we all join hands to select a President to be proud of from these young ones?
. We can not, because those who share your view will not vote. And those who will vote do not even understand what you are saying and are not even interested in this interview. Finally those in power usually get their way, so they will eventually decide if your vote will count or not.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
uboma:

Are you okay?

Have you taken your meds?
I can see you're beyond redemption
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SalC: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
I will be riding in a bus that will carry other minsters. Fela Durotaye

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by ItzBIM(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol

Fela Durotoye is Just coping Sowore speech

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalC:
It is not fake news, the moderator confirmed that
That's politics. I'd wait for a photo shoot of him around the premises.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by itsmeurLady(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Plz gather her if you know that the debate is boring without atiku and buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by bender79: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
DesChyko:

Let me give you the position of your MCM in 2015.

"He argued that there is no basis for debate since the record of the PDP and Mr. Jonathan in government is public knowledge."

What record are we talking about?
Garba Shehu listed them as:

“We are not shadow-chasers or moonwalkers. The APC is concerned mainly with the lack of unity and security in Nigeria; plus the growing decimation of lives, property and territory of our great country due to preventable insurgency; the slumbering economy; decaying educational system; absence of jobs; poor public health; and the cancerous institutionalization of corruption in our national life. You can’t fool the people all the time."

Interchange APC and PDP and Buhari in both quotes above and tell yourself it doesn't speak for Nigeria today.

If the present situation doesn't educate Nigerians on how to use their PVC, then, we're talking of a case beyond redemption.
Trash. His stratergists are stupid
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by itsmeurLady(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Plz gather here if you know that the debate is boring without atiku and buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by uboma(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I can see you're beyond redemption

Run along son, carry your frustration elsewhere.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
ahahaha thank God Buhari didn't show up. grin
Questions on AI (Artificial Intelligence) ke??
You wan kee baba?? grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by thatigboman: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
atiku came to the venue, but refused to debate because his main opponent wasnt there
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by sophiathefirst: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Did you see him with your eyes? Journalist with sharp lenses would have provided us photos.
There re photos ooh. He came and the moderator confirms it too

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by blaise26abj(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
These idiots should have left. What is there to debate? They are a disgrace to Nigeria . They should have walked out. It is a slight on Nigerians that the apc government as well as pdp refused to tell Nigerians their planned policies .

Lastly Shame on Nigerian youths. We all deserve what we are getting .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by thatigboman: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Episteme2:
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
lukaino:
listening to these three sound presidential candidates speak, it goes to show that we have the people who can make that real change urgently needed in Nigeria.
Why can't we all join hands to select a President to be proud of from these young ones?

Its like you just came back from Jupiter.
FYI 70%of eligible voters are not aware of this debate and 55%of them cant even understand what they are saying.
Nigerians are dumb
#fact

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) by Sheggy13(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Both Atiku and Buhari are useless and are taken Nigerians for a ride. Imagine the level of disrespect, that they can't come for a debate and convince us why we should make them lead this country, just because they rely on sharing our money about to buy votes and win election. This country is hopeless.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.