Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? (900 Views)

Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT / Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Candidates Who Have Boycotted Presidential Debates / Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by argon500: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Today Jan 19th is the presidential debates organised by channels and other media.

Atiku is currently in Usa, is he returning back to Nigeria today? If yes, any clue about him attending the debates?

Atiku supporters, come in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Npfn: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Google it
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by abc115: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2019

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by RatedStar: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku will be at the debate. Will Buhari be there?
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2019
The question should be ; will buhari be bold enough to be at the debate ?
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by argon500: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2019
RatedStar:
Atiku will be at the debate. Will Buhari be there?

6,000+ miles flight journey takes at least 10 hours. Has he left Usa already?

2 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by argon500: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

This thread is about Atiku attending the debates. You are feel free to create a thread questioning Buhari's attendance..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Caseless: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't care about Atiku. All I know and stand for is for Baba not to attend the debate. If you want to hear from him, attend his campaigns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2019
Gbam.

Caseless:
I don't care about Atiku. All I know and stand for is for Baba not to attend the debate. If you want to hear from him, attend his campaigns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by kitaatita: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku owns a private jet. He will land Nigeria in time for the debate.
Besides, no PDP Presidential candidate attended the debate since 1999. It won't be out of place if he doesn't.
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Oweku: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Stocking: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This thread is about Atiku . Answer the question and stop foaming in the mouth .
Panick attack loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by orion7: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Caseless:
only zombies attend apc campaigns

he should address Nigerians in the modern way. live in tv.

1 Like

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Stocking: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2019
kitaatita:
Besides, no PDP Presidential candidate attended the debate since 1999. It won't be out of place if he doesn't.
So, why are you all screaming and wailing that Buhari must attend debate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Stocking: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2019
orion7:
only zombies attend apc campaigns

he should address Nigerians in the modern way. live in tv.

The campaigns are aired live on tv .
Say another one cheesy
Wailer
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by kitaatita: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

So, why are you all screaming and wailing that Buhari must attend debate?

Please ask them. They want to drag the man from Aso Rock to their debate ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by orion7: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
The campaigns are aired live on tv . Say another one cheesy Wailer
only jobless zombies watch
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Stocking: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2019
orion7:
only jobless zombies watch
Are you actually dumb ? Or pretending to be ?
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by DLondonboiy: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Since Buhari wont attend, we called Atiku and told him not to attend...chikena!
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by id911(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2019
kitaatita:

Stop saying what you don't know. The picture below shows President Goodluck Jonathan at the 2015
debate.

The debate didn't start in 1999, it started in 2011 so I don't know what you guys will gain by always lying about simple thing

1 Like

Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by orion7: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
Are you actually dumb ? Or pretending to be ?
only apc zombies 're dumb
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Political tension, well I don buy fuel (no light) subscribe my pay TV (no local TV station) service my TV set ( I don't want village ppl to interfere) waiting patiently for the debate to start, Any body here to join, Pls while coming, come with pen n paper we need to be noting down points. Pls enuf refreshment cus mama nkechi is making popcorn � for us and Bella is arranging zobo drink to wash it down with.

Okwa dis debate anyi ga ahu isi Ya.......
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by helinues: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2019
More or so as we have not heard/read from him
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by sammy99(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2019
i think d topic shud b is buhari going to attend d debate since his name was shortlisted?

Let d zombies den argue with d answer.
Re: Is Atiku Also Dodging The Presidential Debates? by bender79: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2019
We all agree that Buhari is a poor communicator but I thought Atiku would have used his advantage against him. Ok. I get the likes of miughalu, sowore and oby on Atiku's case will expose him. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Drama At The Presidential Debate: Details Of What Really Happened / Yobe Stands Still For President Muhamadu Buhari As He Arrives State For Campaign / Wage Bill : No Separate Wage For Federal Workers – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.