Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash (32934 Views)

Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by RTSC: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
When I remember how teddy A banged this lady like a secondary school girl, I just laugh.

Forget all the big talk. Once woman like you, she can Mumu for you.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by pooozeee(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Bam bam was bleeped severally on TV

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
See someone talking about no sex, but she is revealing her breast and cleavage on international TV. Smh
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Colb461: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
pls who notice d man wearing google besides her,wat is he staring at pls?

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by bender79: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2019
mebad:
I have a feeling they chose this year to do this yeye show as to distract us from voting .
Did they tell you that the show will commence before election? Abi you just want to write your opinion...smh
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by mebad(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2019
bender79:
Did they tell you that the show will commence before election? Abi you just want to write your
opinion...smh

you well so ? besides if you read well , you will see where I said feeling. which is an. abstract thought
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2019
She kept saying "be you" as if she added any tangible thing to the house. Boring as fu..k.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by MOVIC6: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Caseless:
you're misunderstanding. The girl and teddy A banged for the show nau.

shocked
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by AllenSpencer: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2019
None has ever accepted she was fvcked to make it to the top

The likes of Mercy Aigbe and Toke Makinwa will still be claiming fvck did not get them wealth when it's all written over them.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Even if none of them slept their way in (something I highly highly doubt) but you see that Nina girl, I bet she rode more than two disco sticks to get in; that girl is the dumbest house mate ever, even Gifty get sense pass am
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by babababa55: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
VIP Games Available Today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) / Celebrity Invasion In Awka, Anambra State-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.