Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash (32920 Views)

Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by GisterBlogger: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Earlier this week, it was announced that the auditions for this year’s edition of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality show, will hold on February First and Second. (Feb. 1 & 2).

Well, a former housemate from the 2018 edition of the reality show, Bam Bam has given new applicants some tips on how to make through the audition stage.

In an exclusive interview with Plus TV Africa, the 2018 housemate cum businesswoman revealed that applicants do not need to bribe anyone in cash, sex or kind to make it through the stage.

She told Plus TV thus:

“I didn’t know anybody, I didn’t have to sleep with anybody to get into the house. You just need to go there and be your original self. The psychologists that will audition you are only looking for something unique in you, so be you. Don’t try and impress by being somebody else or being whom you are not.

Go prepared, have something you are working on, answer the questions being asked correctly, and just have faith” she concluded.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/bambam-opens-up-on-getting-into-bbnaija-by-paying-through-sex-or-cash

2 Shares

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by GisterBlogger: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Oweku: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Bbnaija and distracting the youth.. 5n6sad

22 Likes

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Nwodosis(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
The Op, is an expert in generating traffic to his blog!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Abfinest007(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
I will sponsor my gf there before she will come back she is already my ex

7 Likes

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Caseless: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
angry

You didn't have sex to get there, but had sex on TV just to stay there.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by GOFRONT(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2019
shocked

This Bambam advice can shake table on Nairaland
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Olalan(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2019
But how come everbody in the last house know someone influential in the showbiz industry.
BTW except the forms for participating in the auditions are free there's no point going if you don't know "somebody"

9 Likes

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Caseless:
angry

Inside toilet for that matter o!!

Bambam : NASO!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by mebad(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2019
I have a feeling they chose this year to do this yeye show as to distract us from voting .

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by JessetariahMD(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Who is her again?
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Olajah81: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Lies everywhere
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by JessetariahMD(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74903472:
NASO now...
you don come back
You con disappear for Atiku in d U S threada

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by hotplate: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2019
if you like Bleep ur way in will that guarantee you're going to win it
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Shishanwaaba(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Another show to cure weak erection and sexually related problems. Long live Mohammadu Buhari,the sponsor of this show
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Speedyconnect15: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Story

We know how it goes.
We no be mugu

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Olalan:
But how come everbody in the last house know someone influential in the showbiz industry
they all have. connections it's impossible to enter that big brother house without you knowing one or two person
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by MOVIC6: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Caseless:
angry

am not understanding
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by itiswellandwell: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Rubbish! What's unique in her that made her qualified? Everyone forming senior adviser after their dirty pasts. Okay ooo!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK, USA, CANADA and all European countries.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Yewandequeen(f): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by JessetariahMD(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
JessetariahMD:
you don come back You con disappear for "Atiku" in d U S threada
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by toprealman: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol....wasted generation
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Franzinni: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Zombies are selecting threads... Haha never thought I will see that happen.... Wait till atiku wins... Den go delete account kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by superlanny(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2019
but you needed somebody to sleep with, to get out of the house. please can someone help me with a hoe pic.
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Caseless: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
MOVIC6:

am not understanding
you're misunderstanding. The girl and teddy A banged for the show nau.
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by diadem10: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't believe it though. Mynd44, I see you. It was probably you that moved this thread to the front page. Lalasticlala is only concerned about moving the pictures of only Nina and Ceec to front page eventhough Bambam is the most succesful bbnaija female housemate today. Of course, we know why lala is acting like that. Yeye.

That aside, let me say I don't believe you on this, Bambam eventhough I like you.
Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Originakalokalo(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key. ....Fame, wealth and connections won't save you when death comes knocking.

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Originakalokalo(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key. ....Fame, wealth and connections won't save you when death comes knocking.

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear his voice and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash by Caseless: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74903472:

Inside toilet for that matter o!!

Bambam : NASO!
Naso!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 / This Yemi Alade's Pose In New Photoshoot Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.