Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? (15106 Views)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Who Has Provoked You Most This Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Thojan(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Honestly I just manage to keep quiet. Someone annoyed me yesterday and i was so bitter but I still managed to keep quiet.
I have trained my brain this way.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Hilbertrudolf(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Arizona to calm the nerves

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Gemc3(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Still working on that. It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by bobolekepee(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
I play with my dick

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Newboss(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2019
If you're angry, blow words freely but don't go physical angry

Try and avoid throwing insults tho, but don't bottle up your anger angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Dpharisee:
I just say to myself if Buhari could turn Nigeria to poverty capital of the world without remorse then why I should I be angry with an ordinary citizen who is not buhari undecided
I take a deep breath, block my ears from what the other is saying and walk away while humming the song of Bob marley 'he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day'
Tell me cheesy Do you see Buhari in your sleep as well shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Skankhunt42: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2019
I simply soak garri, milk and sugar with a cold chilled water then plug my ear phones and listen to cool Naija songs

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by fuckboys: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Put on my earphones
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by omooba969(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2019
zolajpower:
Presently,im not happy with my girl friend and she knows dat .

Break up...
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by bettercreature(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Walk away
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by HolyTitus(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Easier said than done sha.... What if you tried walking away without uttering any word and your opposition draws you back like ''Alaye, bo sibi; iwo ni mo b a wi(Man, come here; it's you I'm talking to)''....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by obembet(f): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2019
zolajpower:
Presently,im not happy with my girl friend and she knows dat .

Please settle it.. She will make u happy in a beta way, rem this is wkend
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by kolajoo(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Sk with Burna

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Daeylar(f): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
doctoradekokolo:
Tell me cheesy Do you see Buhari in your sleep as well shocked
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Fatherofdragons: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Easy, I just go out and f.uck one olosho roughly. That way the anger subsides from my d.ick up to my head.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by zolajpower: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:

Please settle it.. She will make u happy in a beta way, rem this is wkend
She is just stubborn

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by obembet(f): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
zolajpower:

She is just stubborn

It doesn't mata, everyone has his/her on weakness too
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by tfash96(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
How do you control your anger
When seriously provoked?

Sometimes I try not to say a word because if I do, things , i will not like the outcome. So I Find a quiet place, listen to music or see a movie. And sometimes I go to club. What about you guys, let learn from each other.

Is it blue movie?
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by JohnnelBrown: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
I keep quiet and watch you.
Because wetin I wan do you dey my mind
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayorotijesu:
if my mummy says something annoy what should i do?
INDOMIE spotted

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by okrikaboi: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
I always calculate revenge instead
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Wantedmiller: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
quiet and walk away.......... to avoid saying things I will regret
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayorotijesu:
if my mummy says something annoy what should i do?

Slap her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by larryking540: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
I just enter my room and lock it from inside, ,,no matter who knocks u are on ur own.. I don't like too much talk and I can b d most jovial person, ,,all d girls I have dated can't stay a minute without seeing me to tell u how playful I am , ,,,

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Randy100: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
When I am angry, I attack the person that provoked me immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by zolajpower: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:

It doesn't mata, everyone has his/her on weakness too
Okay , thanks I will work on this .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Jerrychimaijem(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
I try as much as possible to remain silent ,but if persist, Leaving the scene is my best

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Enoch07: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
smoke something
my brother, what else?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
I don't walk away. It bottles up and can lead to resentments. Handle it there and then and forget about it.
It's ok to be mad too. That's what makes us human.

After the madness, nerves are calmed and respect comes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Ebenzima16(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
I tell you girl! its never easy... at some point I just realized that anger would just ruin things more... what I do when I'm seriously provoked to the apex... I bow my head then count 1-50... if it doesn't work before I get to 50, I increase my count to 100 with so much concentration..if it doesn't I goto 150...believe me before it gets worse...you feel this relief form the brain down the spine and across all muscles...and you'll be fine...it works
And I admit that were human its normal to be angry, we just won't allow it get the better of us!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by RexTramadol1: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
I play subway surf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / First Nigerian To Experience Space: Stella Felix, 17 / Best HOUSE DESIGN 3D & INTERIORS IN NIGERIAL CALL 08069253261

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.