Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? (15117 Views)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Who Has Provoked You Most This Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Zsquare: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
How do you control your anger
When seriously provoked?

Sometimes I try not to say a word because if I do, things , i will not like the outcome. So I Find a quiet place, listen to music or see a movie. And sometimes I go to club. What about you guys, let learn from each other.

Smile and just walk away! �

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
I won't fight, I will be calm.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Mohdhk(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
The elders say '' A man that make trouble for others is also making for himself'' i would channel my rage on something productive and also pull the person head out of his ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
I Try To Remember A Verse Of The Scriptures That Warns Against Anger

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by TheWalkingMind: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
When seriously provoked?

Sometimes I try not to say a word because if I do, things , i will not like the outcome. So I Find a quiet place, listen to music or see a movie. And sometimes I go to club. What about you guys, let learn from each other.

To be sincere and honest, I don't get angry or get provoked. I have done my best to be angry, even if it's a flinch of annoyance but as it is, it seems my emotions are gone, and nothing seem to get me offended. Little or great.

I like your eyes by the way, they are beautiful. Apology, if you are married ooo, but if you are not, I had like to be a friend.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by gift2xl: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
FIRSTLY I REALISE GETTING ANGRY IS A CHOICE. IF I WILL OR NOT. ITS NOT MANDATORY NO MATTER THE OFFENCE. PRACTICE IT
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by gift2xl: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
FIRSTLY I REALISE THAT GETTING ANGRY IS A CHOICE , IT'S NOT MANDATORY. NO MATTER THE OFFENCE OR ISSUE. WITH CLEAR HEADS U C THE CORE NOT ANGRY HEAD
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by promisedeco(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ebenzima16:
I tell you girl! its never easy... at some point I just realized that anger would just ruin things more... what I do when I'm seriously provoked to the apex... I bow my head then count 1-50... if it doesn't work before I get to 50, I increase my count to 100 with so much concentration..if it doesn't I goto 150...believe me before it gets worse...you feel this relief form the brain down the spine and across all muscles...and you'll be fine...it works
And I admit that were human its normal to be angry, we just won't allow it get the better of us!
Sounds cool. I'll give it a shot
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by LINTUNE(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Just walk out of the scene.. Most times I listen to Caribbean blues by Enya.. It works wonders in calming my nerves
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by paddyofboss(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Masturbate

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
sassysure:
I don't walk away. It bottles up and can lead to resentments. Handle it there and then and forget about it.
It's ok to be mad too. That's what makes us human.

After the madness, nerves are calmed and respect comes.
realised this not long ago sad

The resentment part is soo true..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Say or do nothing

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Omero(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Simply walk away, Shikena:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Olusholasimon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sometimes, its hard to do, to be fair to ourselves but one thing I do is to be calm and pick my words even if I need to reply(assuming its an elderly person).
If it's my mate or junior ones, I still keep calm & I keep repeating my favourite words "" alright, all is well, everything is okay"""

WATCH YOUR WORDS WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY !
Its hard ooo but it can be control !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Olusholasimon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
ayorotijesu:
if my mummy says something annoy what should i do?

Respect !!!
Don't reply, but if you're asked for explanation, do it with your voice at a respectable tone.
You don't have to fire back bro.
She's our mum, our queen, no matter what might happen

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by blessedqueen(f): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
uncleck:
I don't think anyone has the privilege of provoking me to such extent. I maintain my cool 99% of time

Really

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Adexandsmile(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
I usually go to mosque and pray, even if it is not salat time b4 I finish ablutions and pray two rakat my body will come down

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jobia:
realised this not long ago sad

The resentment part is soo true..
U are on the right track.
U will never have any trace of hbp and ur soul will be at peace.
If the circumstance will not allow me to express myself there and then. I will go home and vent to the mirror or four corners of the wall. Trust me, by 5 minutes, u will regain your equilibrium to handle it at next meeting or opportunity.

Ulcer, depression, low immunity and hbp are some of the effects of bottling it up and walking away. When the resentment starts, u wouldn't know what you are up against. Mountains of bottled up emotions of so many yrs that you have forgotten and wouldn't know how to start defending yourself from. So frustrating

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by isaiahethan: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Smoke weed, meditate finish

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Vome: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Try to sleep and pray

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Oseh1Gidigba: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
I used my hand to hit table and looks for soft drink to cooling down

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Shugargal(f): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
I will just go and start watching Messi play, I will make sure I see how he nutmeg all these defenders,you must surely See Me smile within minutes and all my acquaintances already know this.. in fact am finished, my bae even went and did customised Barça Jersey for me just to see me happy again.. God bless you the greatest MESSI for always putting smiles on my face.. hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by berbs: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
When seriously provoked?

Even after doing all that, my mind no dey always settle until I retaliate
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
obembet:
When seriously provoked?

try having ur guy give u head wen angry..it calms u down a lot
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by obembet(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheWalkingMind:
To be sincere and honest, I don't get angry or get provoked. I have done my best to be angry, even if it's a flinch of annoyance but as it is, it seems my emotions are gone, and nothing seem to get me offended. Little or great.

I like your eyes by the way, they are beautiful. Apology, if you are married ooo, but if you are not, I had like to be a friend.

Thank you but am hooked already, I wish u come on time.
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by obembet(f): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
paddyofboss:
Masturbate

Why now don't u have gf?
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by HolyTitus(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
AleksAndria:

LOL...you know some people can be very silly. Someone's trying so hard to cool off, and you're pulling them back by their pants. Wetin you want may e happen? Anything you see, you take, abeg.
Wow, ''anything you see, you take'' that statement kinda sends shiver down my spine

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by TheWalkingMind: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2019
obembet:

Thank you but am hooked already, I wish u come on time.
Have a blissful relationship then smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by sam1990(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Once am angry,I will just take a 5-10minute walk to cool me down.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by paddyofboss(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
obembet:

Why now don't u have gf?
U won't just go and meet ur gf for sex na. U are angry at d time n u need to cool off...just go n whack off.. U would be fine

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by uncleck: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
blessedqueen:

Really
Yea. I wasn't born this way, but I've successfully made myself this way
Re: How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? by Ellanma25(f): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2019
I need good answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOS Mining - Ecos.am / 5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.